Burnout Paradise (Xbox 360 & BC) 2 out of 3 DLC's removed before time?!

Discus and support Burnout Paradise (Xbox 360 & BC) 2 out of 3 DLC's removed before time?! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So we were given a deadline of July 31st to complete online achievements in Burnout Paradise (Xbox 360 + BC) so why on earth have you removed 2 out of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EverStoned77, Jul 26, 2019.

1. EverStoned77
    EverStoned77 Guest

So we were given a deadline of July 31st to complete online achievements in Burnout Paradise (Xbox 360 + BC) so why on earth have you removed 2 out of 3 DLC's 2weeks ahead of this date, thi makes absolutely no sense to me, I looked as late as a week ago
    while I was finishing the base game but didn't wanna buy them since I wasn't sure if I'd have time to finsih them, turns out I have plenty of time but now the Party DLC & the Cops & Robbers DLC have been removed though I have just bought the 3rd DLC Big Surf
    Island which made me wonder if they have been removed by mistake or if it wouldn't make sense to keep them available until the deadline, know I'm not only one who wants to complete them...?

:)

EverStoned77, Jul 26, 2019
  2. EverStoned77 Win User

Thanks for the quick reply & yeah you could be right, though I still wonder why they only removed 2 of the 3 DLC's
    [Mod Removed -see Guidelines] if it is EA then it's not worth the effort, even if I should by some miracle reach the 1 new guy over there who still haven't been learned the EA motto "Customer's opinion only matter until they've
    bought the product" then there's no way he's getting back to the store with less than a week left but hey I tried & really appreciate the very fast answers not to mention the fact that you both took the time to answer me, thank you very much :)
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi EverStoned77,

Thanks for bringing this situation to our attention on the forums. As our Ambassadors have stated, this is something you may wish to reach out to EA Support concerning. I believe that the servers for Burnout Paradise for the Xbox 360 will be closing soon
    and this may be why the DLC has been pulled; however, this may be due to them focusing on the Remastered version of the game, but it would be best to ask them directly for information pertaining to that.

Contact EA Support: Official

I hope that this helps you out a bit more and wish you the best of luck!

Since there is no further resolution and in an effort to minimize repetitive answers we will be locking this thread, but if you have any further questions or concerns feel free to come back to the Xbox forum (Do not repost the same question or
    thread as that would violate the Xbox Forum Guidelines).

Happy gaming.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

EA may have made the request to remove them early for some reason. Your best bet would be to contact them about it.
  5. Robby Sayles Win User

Oh no.......Opps, I wonder if they pulled the plug too soon? Did you get any kind of communications that they would do so? Like my fellow Ambassador mentioned, you may need to reach out to them. Happy Gaming :)

Robby
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

FIFA STREET 1 AND BURNOUT 3 TAKEDOWN ON BACKWARD COMPATIBLE

Sorry to disappoint you, but the chances of these games going BC are pretty low. Probably not going to happen.

The reason for this is the licenses. The FIFA game will have a multitude of expired licenses, whereas the Burnout game (quite possibly one best burnout games) will have a ton of expired music licenses. Without the licences for the music, there is no chance
    Burnout 3 can be made BC.

If you're into Burnout though, Burnout Paradise and Burnout Revenge are BC on the Xbox One.
Thema:

1. Burnout Paradise (Xbox 360 & BC) 2 out of 3 DLC's removed before time?! - Similar Threads - Burnout Paradise 360

2. I can’t get the Xbox one s Logitech g920 steering wheel and pedals to work on burnout...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t get the Xbox one s Logitech g920 steering wheel and pedals to work on burnout...: I can’t get the Logitech g920 for Xbox one s to work on burnout paradise remastered on Xbox one s e1b84605-8d89-4c9d-a106-7df4388e16de
  3. Can I get original xbox games to work on newer consoles such as "Toejam & Earl", Burnout 3...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get original xbox games to work on newer consoles such as "Toejam & Earl", Burnout 3...: I'd like to play some original games that I had alot of fun playing and now I'd like to play them with my daughter but can't get them to work. Couple that I really want to play are Toejam and...
  4. I want to get Burnout Revenge in South Africa

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to get Burnout Revenge in South Africa: I wish to obtain Burnout Revenge in South Africa via marketplace or on console but it is unavailable. I saw an opportunity to purchase it however it is either sold in Great British pounds, US or...
  5. xbox 360 burnout paradise infinite loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 burnout paradise infinite loading: Hey, I purchased the disk version burnout paradise for my xbox 360 and after running the game , comes an update (2mb) which stucks the game on loading screen forever. I tried without the...
  6. I cannot play digital copies of burnout 3 or star wars jedi starfighter on my 360 even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play digital copies of burnout 3 or star wars jedi starfighter on my 360 even...: I purchased a digital copy of burnout 3 from the store and I am having trouble playing it. I can download and install it, but when I go to play it, I get an error that tells me to try downloading...
  7. Steering wheel (Thrustmaster TMX) not working on burnout paradise remastered

in XBoX on Consoles
    Steering wheel (Thrustmaster TMX) not working on burnout paradise remastered: In 360 version works, but in the remastered one no, I don´t know whats the logic in this. Thanks 2e65815b-b09c-4f13-b69d-1a7cd9d4ae0b
  8. Bring back the transformers games please xbox, and burnout 2 and 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bring back the transformers games please xbox, and burnout 2 and 3: Can we please see a Transformers WFC/Foc backwards compatability please those games were my childhood and i miss them so much i havent played them for 8+years now and im dying to play them again....
  9. How to prevent Burnout Paradise remastered to crash at the end of each event on career...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to prevent Burnout Paradise remastered to crash at the end of each event on career...: Hey there Microsoft, Daniel here and I am having a small problem with Burnout Paradise remastered for PC that I got not on the Microsoft Xbox store but rather on Steam, and EA has advised me...
  10. Burnout Revenge Remote Gaming/Retrocompatibility issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Burnout Revenge Remote Gaming/Retrocompatibility issues: Hi y'all I'm experiencing different problems with xbox 360 burnout revenge copy on newer devices such as xbox one s and xbos series x: 1. When I try to remotely play it on my phone, it won't...