bumper derecho del control inhalambrico no funciona [Mod Translation - right wireless...

Discus and support bumper derecho del control inhalambrico no funciona [Mod Translation - right wireless... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; buen dia al presionar el bumper derecho no funciona con ningun juego, el control lo adquirí en diciembre 2019 agradecere me pueda apoyar para conocer... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Araceli_78, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Araceli_78
    Araceli_78 Guest

bumper derecho del control inhalambrico no funciona [Mod Translation - right wireless...

buen dia al presionar el bumper derecho no funciona con ningun juego, el control lo adquirí en diciembre 2019 agradecere me pueda apoyar para conocer que le pasa

[Mod Translation - good day when pressing the right bumper does not work with any game, I acquired the control in December 2019 thank you can support me to know what happens]

:)

Araceli_78, Mar 21, 2020
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

bumper derecho del control inhalambrico no funciona [Mod Translation - right wireless control bumper does not work]

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are experiencing difficulties with being able to use a certain button on your controller.

If you are seeing this across all games or apps, its possible that you may need to

update your controller

If that does not work, I recommend that you take a look at the
    Wireless Controller Solution
    and see if this works for you.

Additionally, if this does not work, I would certainly recommend
    requesting an Xbox controller replacement
    if you are still in warranty. Warranty for accessories is usually 90 days from the time of purchase.

I hope this is of some use to you.
  3. taidara Win User

Problem With "Add Security" Log-In Prompt (Xbox LIVE)...

Try delete a portion of the system update, if this has somehow become "lost in translation" and reinstall the system update. Here's how!

Turn off your console. Press and hold the sync button (the small one you use to connect your wireless controllers). While holding press the power button to turn your console on. Continue to hold the sync button until the console is completely booted up.

Go to System Settings and choose storage.

On your controller, press the following button sequence:

Press the left bumper.

Press the right bumper.

Press the X button.

Press the left bumper.

Press the right bumper.

Press the X button.
  4. Mythic xSagex Win User

el boton de mi mando no funciona

OP Translation: good morning, I'm from Mexico
    and LB of my command button
    is not working properly as the top button of
    the cross

Hola, si el controlador de
    parachoques izquierdo no funciona y el controlador
    es de 90 días o más. Vas a tener que
    comprar un nuevo controlador

Translation: Hi, if your controller Left Bumper doesn't work and the controller is 90 days or older. You'll have to buy a new controller

5. WILLYMASAMUNE Win User

No puedo instalar Apps [I can't install Apps]

Yo tengo ese mismo problema desde la actualizacion del 15/02/2019 no puedo descargar apps ya intente reiniciar la consola y la restableci 2 veces y no funciona

[Mod Translation: I have the same problem since the update of the 15/02/2019 I can not download apps and try to restart the console and Restableci 2 times and does not work]
  6. N0504 Win User

Jogos nao usam 100% da memoria ram [Games do not use 100% of memory ram]

como funciona esse ticket? e como peço?

[Mod Translation: How does this ticket work? And how do I ask?]
Thema:

1. bumper derecho del control inhalambrico no funciona [Mod Translation - right wireless... - Similar Threads - bumper derecho del

2. Unresponsive right bumper on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unresponsive right bumper on elite series 2 controller: I bought an elite series 2 controller 6 months ago,and from 2 months ago I've encountered an issue where my right bumper does not register inputs unless I press it really hard,blowing air into the...
  3. Hi there! My left bumper isn't responding and I would like to know how I could replace my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi there! My left bumper isn't responding and I would like to know how I could replace my...: It presses every say, 7 clicks and I looked inside the controller and it's not dirty. 7d1f9fb5-7216-4241-95c8-0996a0e0f2d8
  4. Purchasing new bumper buttons

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchasing new bumper buttons: Are all XBOX Series X replacement "bumper buttons" the same? I saw a YouTube video where a guy repaired his because a small piece of plastic broke on the LB. But I noticed my controller is...
  5. Why does the right bumper fail on so many Elite 2 controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the right bumper fail on so many Elite 2 controllers?: Since customer support was unable to help me I figure I would try here before deciding whether or not to buy anymore Xbox hardware. I've had 2 Xbox elite 2 controllers stop working. Both had the...
  6. Series 2 controller dead in 3 months. No buttons bumper or triggers. It will power on but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series 2 controller dead in 3 months. No buttons bumper or triggers. It will power on but...: Bought controller bundle in december. It's never been 100 percent but has gradually stopped working. At first it would work for awhile or after 'tapping' it. Lightly....
  7. How do I change the sensitivity on my bumpers?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change the sensitivity on my bumpers?: Recently, I have had to click my right bumper 2-3 times for it to work. This is making me lose a lot of games. I can't find anything about it on the Xbox Accessories App....
  8. Elite Controller Series 2 right bumper inconsistency

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Series 2 right bumper inconsistency: To whoever reads this, I have had my elite controller series 2 for over a year now and I’ve had to already send it back once before for the same issue I’m currently experiencing, my right bumper...
  9. Question, my bumper (left) was not working and I tried to fix it up damaged it, would it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question, my bumper (left) was not working and I tried to fix it up damaged it, would it...: When I noticed it started to not work I tried to remove the bumper button but damaged it and now I'm worried if it is still going to be under warranty. 8e32780d-71e9-4eaf-88fd-969f19598914
  10. I have sent Xbox my elite controller to fix as there was a bumper issue. I used to be able...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have sent Xbox my elite controller to fix as there was a bumper issue. I used to be able...: I have sent Xbox my elite controller to fix as there was a bumper issue. I used to be able to track the package until it got to the destination for repair. How can I check the order status...