bummed that suicide squad: kill the justice league won’t be on current gen I’m gonna buy a...

Discus and support bummed that suicide squad: kill the justice league won’t be on current gen I’m gonna buy a... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/haydn2 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/haydn2, Aug 30, 2020.

1. /u/haydn2
    /u/haydn2 Guest

bummed that suicide squad: kill the justice league won’t be on current gen I’m gonna buy a...

/u/haydn2, Aug 30, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. UnchargedTerror Win User

any footage of Assassin's creed on Xbox one?

I think im gonna get this current gen I just cant wait and the wait is killing me.
  3. Sodangidni Win User

I bought a pre order digital deluxe edition for suicide squad: kill the justice league and own none of the content.

Hello, Dinomullet. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble accessing the pre-order bonus for Suicide Squad.

First, it is important to ask that please refrain from sharing personal information, including email addresses, transaction numbers, etc.

As community users like you, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.

That being said, could you check if the deluxe items appear listed after clicking on the “show details” button of your purchase once you visit your Microsoft account order history?

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

If so, may I know if you tried doing a physical power cycle on your console before checking if the deluxe content appears, or before trying to install them again?

"Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller.

If you don't see the green boot-up animation when the console restarts, repeat these steps.
    Make sure that you hold the power button until the console completely shuts down.

Important: If your console is in Sleep mode, the above steps will shut the console off completely. Sleep mode, or the ability to turn on your console by saying "Xbox on," won't be enabled until you restart the console."

Note: You can re-add your profile after doing this process before verifying again.

Reference link: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/power/restart-or-power-cycle-console

However, if the issue persists, you could try contacting the game developer and review if they can manually credit the deluxe content:

https://www.suicidesquadgame.com/en-us/media

Otherwise, you can try asking for a refund if you meet the requirements and then purchase the game again:

https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders

Regards,

Arturo.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  4. DJ SANDSTORM407 Win User

Do you think gta v will come to xbox one

GTA 5 will be ported onto next gen consoles probably in a year....think about it R* gonna sell a crap load of GTA 5 even with the new consoles coming out people are gonna buy it like my self....after milking the current gen for all its money R* gonna port
    it over to next gen and make even more money from people buying the same game twice.
  5. UneasyJmitchell Win User

100 Player Multiplayer??

^^Itll be nice having the extra infantry, but I think its gonna kill this current box. Next Gen should do great with more players, this one, not so much.
  6. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

what happened to xbox one game stats

I’m gonna have to check, I figured all games had stats like that. Dissapointing that newer ones won’t
Thema:

1. bummed that suicide squad: kill the justice league won’t be on current gen I’m gonna buy a... - Similar Threads - bummed suicide squad

2. grand theft auto five, literally need someone for a duo or squad

in XboX Insiders
    grand theft auto five, literally need someone for a duo or squad: looking for girls to play gta with submitted by /u/binkybites [link] [comments]
  3. i seem to have lost all my rank and squad points CALL OF DUTY GHOSTS XBOX 360 multiplayer...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i seem to have lost all my rank and squad points CALL OF DUTY GHOSTS XBOX 360 multiplayer...: i seem to have lost all my rank and squad points CALL OF DUTY GHOSTS XBOX 360 multiplayer how to get them back??? 5efd4619-ba16-4e87-927b-2feab96adf3c
  4. Homicide Squad on Windows 10 laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Homicide Squad on Windows 10 laptop: Game has previously worked on laptop, but after a update on 01/09/21 the app only opens to the opening scene of a couple looking at a bridge and then freezes, anyone got any ideas pl?...
  5. Tune Squad Xbox controller restock

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Tune Squad Xbox controller restock: Hello, I was wondering if the Tune Squad Xbox Controllers are going to be back in stock. Thanks in advance! 6a8f57bb-5488-4037-bb5c-e058a08ddb20
  6. did i get a bum console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    did i get a bum console?: my xbox series x doesn't seem to work very well. games that i've downloaded don't launch. app don't either. i tried both hulu and netflix just now and neither loaded, i just got a message that...
  7. Update squad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update squad: Hello Microsoft, How can i update the latest squad i.e player transfer and rating for all teams in Fifa 19 in Xbox One S console ? Thank you Vishu 300cf476-2e6b-4703-8d0c-bda3ab8e1df1
  8. Knight Squad 2 devs looking for feedback!

in XboX Insiders
    Knight Squad 2 devs looking for feedback!: Hello Insiders! I'm from Chainsawesome Games, the devs of Knight Squad and now Knight Squad 2. KS2 is currently in beta in the Insider App. We thought it would be a good time to open a test...
  9. fix yal **** servers bum ass ****

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fix yal **** servers bum ass ****: yall **** always **** up some **** ps4 dont do this unbann my mans luxury v snxger 7e1e7115-e9d1-4e27-a56c-4e14ec0bbecd
  10. beach bum update problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    beach bum update problem?: I'm trying to play online and it tells me i need an update, but when i try to download it i get a big white screen and b for cancel. Its seems like it going to ask me for a storage device but...