Build twice for same Xbox software program

Discus and support Build twice for same Xbox software program in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It appears that I was billed twice on my credit card for the same Microsoft Xbox marvel avenger program, once in May 2023, and again in November 2023,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mike Bruchs, Dec 11, 2023.

1. Mike Bruchs
    Mike Bruchs Guest

It appears that I was billed twice on my credit card for the same Microsoft Xbox marvel avenger program, once in May 2023, and again in November 2023, both times in the amount of $20.59. Please research and refund the amount due $20.59.

:)

Mike Bruchs, Dec 11, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Mike B. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Could you go to your Microsoft account order history and check if two transactions appear for the same item?

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

You may want to change the “ordered within” item and select “all available”.

Additionally, in case you found two transactions, and they're not a rental, you could review if it's the exact same item by clicking on “show details”.

Furthermore, please refrain from sharing personal information, including email addresses, gamertags, transaction IDs, order numbers, etc.
    As community users, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.

I'll remain attentive to your answers.

Regards,

Arturo.
  3. RandyAU93 Win User

Is Microsoft giving old Xbox ones latency problems so we upgrade

No, they are not. Are all three consoles at the same software update, and are any in the Xbox Insider program?
  4. Mister Mascot Win User

why dose my xbox one want to update all the time

Hey there TwinklyTuna4336,

Are you in the Xbox One Insider Program by chance? If so, being in that program, you're going to see many updates since it's a program to test new builds of the dashboard as well as new software. Otherwise, can you elaborate a bit on which updates you're
    seeing? Is your console set to Energy Saving mode or Instant On mode?

Let us know!
  5. Arminator Win User

I have a unwanted banner at the bottom of my screen...

Are you by chance participating in the Insider Preview program?

Release.dogfood sounds like a pre-release testing build. Programmers are "eating their own dogfood" when they use test builds of their own software for themeselves.

So if you are an Insider, you might have gotten an "internal" testing build.
  6. Shaggy2000 Win User

Updates

I'm going to tell this to EVERYONE that ask the same question you have.

Are you a part of the Xbox Insider program? (Xbox Insider is the program where you can beta test OS builds for your console)

If you are leave the program because its obviously isn't for you.
Thema:

1. Build twice for same Xbox software program - Similar Threads - Build twice same

2. Constant various BSODs on a newly reset PC build

in XBoX on Windows
    Constant various BSODs on a newly reset PC build: Hello, I built my PC about 6 months ago and it has been working well for some time, but over the last few weeks I have been plagued by constant BSODs from various sources. Most of them seem to be...
  3. Serious problems with party chat with the last few Alpha builds.

in XboX Insiders
    Serious problems with party chat with the last few Alpha builds.: When you start a party chat it automatically sets it self to game chat mode and you must go in and disable it then re-enable and disable it before the party chat will actually work. Also. If you...
  4. steam build word frozen at start up

in XBoX on Consoles
    steam build word frozen at start up: im doing games on pc edge win 11. Game just started doing that for me as well. uninstalled, reinstalled. I click on tabs and nothing its frozen at the main screen. Nothing responds to clicking or...
  5. Xbox App using insider build, but I cannot download the insider app to opt out.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App using insider build, but I cannot download the insider app to opt out.: Whenever I try accessing the Xbox Insider App, I am told I have to download "xbox-insider2" link, when I click on it to get to the store page I get an error that the link was not a functioning...
  6. Xbox Alpha Builds friends list is blank

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Alpha Builds friends list is blank: My friends list is currently showing no friends online for the last couple of builds , I have raised a problem and completely reset the Xbox series x but still see the issue. Is anyone else seeing...
  7. Do issues from Insider release notes apply to the stable build as well?

in XboX Insiders
    Do issues from Insider release notes apply to the stable build as well?: From the latest build release notes: We are investigating reports of an issue where the console may not connect to their network as expected on boot. If you experience this, be sure to report...
  8. Just build a new pc, with drives from my old pc in there. I had already installed games on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just build a new pc, with drives from my old pc in there. I had already installed games on...: So yesterday i build my new pc, i am using drives from my old pc with games already installed on there. Now on the xbox app i can't see those games anymore. I tried changing the download folder to...
  9. Steamworld Build crashes everytime I try to load a save.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Steamworld Build crashes everytime I try to load a save.: Hello, I'm having trouble with Steamworld Build on Xbox Series X. I can't load my save. If I press continue it starts the loading screen then crashes to desktop. Likewise if I use the load...
  10. May minecraft is not real but crafting and build may minecraft can you sign in that plz

in XBoX on Windows
    May minecraft is not real but crafting and build may minecraft can you sign in that plz: May minecraft is crafting and build ca39c2c2-b318-4d18-be07-a866e186b46e