Build Quality

Discus and support Build Quality in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Ok so I recently purchased a brand new Xbox 1 s controller as my previous one was practically falling apart' anyway just over 4 weeks old and the left... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by FanaticSpitsRaw, Apr 9, 2018.

1. Build Quality

Ok so I recently purchased a brand new Xbox 1 s controller as my previous one was practically falling apart' anyway just over 4 weeks old and the left analogue stick has started to drift severely it's either moving super fast with very little response or
    not moving at all even with vigorous encouragement and the final insult is the crunching sound that seems to be the cause of the problem's. I am truly shocked at the substandard build quality of Xbox controllers. Since purchasing my Xbox one console on release
    I have managed to go through 5 official controllers using them regularly but with care and still they brake it's beyond a joke. I am not a wealthy individual so the price of a new official controller (£50) is a big deal.

:)

FanaticSpitsRaw, Apr 9, 2018
  2. Headset build quality

TB announced at e3 they are making a fully wireless headset for Xbox one have only seen it at amazon US Turtle Beach Earforce Stealth 500X

GrowlingYapper, Apr 9, 2018
  3. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Controller Build Quality

Thanks for clarifying that the issue is with your trigger JokingRocket844, this wasn't mentioned in your initial post which can help us best figure out the best path. Is your right trigger not responding or is it something else?

xDamnYouSalazar, please be sure to create a new post if you're having a particular issue with your controller. This is a support forum and we're here to help out people who are experiencing any issues. Thanks.

Mister Maka, Apr 9, 2018
  4. xDamnYouSalazar Win User

Controller Build Quality

I try to educate people here, and the people at Microsoft as well, the issue in many of these threads is analog gearbox modules breaking. I've provided many articles, videos, pictures describing the issue and much of the time the mods here censor me so you
    guys don't know how they're effing you over. It is one of the most common themes here in the accessories support and it's just egregious that they refuse to respond to it, or say they'll look into it (and how can they when they censor every thread, comment,
    with source material I try creating. They make up some BS excuse that I'm encouraging people to void their warranties which is blatant damage control on their end. Look at my achievos, do I look like someone here to create a ruckus for the sake of it? Or do
    I look like someone who cares about Xbox gaming? Anyhow, if you're interested in what I have to say, direct message me here and I'll send you the information as I'm not allowed to post it on these boards. Or just figure it out yourself, with the power of a
    Bing/Google browser.

To put it straight, these controllers to part of a process called planned obsolescence, that is, they're made to last just a tad bit longer than the warranty covers them for so that you'll go back and buy a new $60 controller every few months. They didn't
    care to make a quality controller because if they did they'd of made on just like the Xbox 360 controller which are troopers that will last you many years a piece for half the price. Again, I could provide you plenty of supporting material but the mods will
    just delete it so you'll have to take my word for it, or Private Message me for the juicy details.
  5. Krazy Crayon Win User

Controller Build Quality

Just to clarify what issues are you experiencing?
  6. JokingRocket844 Win User

Controller Build Quality

Troubleshoot? "Have you tried not using the right trigger as much, this should stop it breaking"

Microsoft needs to address the issue here. I mean, I still haven't even had a formal reply to this yet. Surely there are standards you have to meet for quality?!
  7. JCJordan-57F307B2-F2 Win User

Controller Build Quality

I think his issue is very clear. Anyone that has ever played xbox one knows that the build quality of the controller is terrible. It is probably the worst quality consumer product ever made. I have the same issue and i'm not a heavy gamer. I go through a
    controller per month and microsoft refuses to fix the issue and the customer support is horrible. Someone should file a class action. The person who designed the controller should be fired.
  8. GrowlingYapper Win User

Headset build quality

Yes mate that was from TBs own site
Thema:

Build Quality

1. Build Quality - Similar Threads - Build Quality

2. Constant various BSODs on a newly reset PC build

in XBoX on Windows
    Constant various BSODs on a newly reset PC build: Hello, I built my PC about 6 months ago and it has been working well for some time, but over the last few weeks I have been plagued by constant BSODs from various sources. Most of them seem to be...
  3. Serious problems with party chat with the last few Alpha builds.

in XboX Insiders
    Serious problems with party chat with the last few Alpha builds.: When you start a party chat it automatically sets it self to game chat mode and you must go in and disable it then re-enable and disable it before the party chat will actually work. Also. If you...
  4. steam build word frozen at start up

in XBoX on Consoles
    steam build word frozen at start up: im doing games on pc edge win 11. Game just started doing that for me as well. uninstalled, reinstalled. I click on tabs and nothing its frozen at the main screen. Nothing responds to clicking or...
  5. Xbox App using insider build, but I cannot download the insider app to opt out.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App using insider build, but I cannot download the insider app to opt out.: Whenever I try accessing the Xbox Insider App, I am told I have to download "xbox-insider2" link, when I click on it to get to the store page I get an error that the link was not a functioning...
  6. Xbox Alpha Builds friends list is blank

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Alpha Builds friends list is blank: My friends list is currently showing no friends online for the last couple of builds , I have raised a problem and completely reset the Xbox series x but still see the issue. Is anyone else seeing...
  7. Do issues from Insider release notes apply to the stable build as well?

in XboX Insiders
    Do issues from Insider release notes apply to the stable build as well?: From the latest build release notes: We are investigating reports of an issue where the console may not connect to their network as expected on boot. If you experience this, be sure to report...
  8. Just build a new pc, with drives from my old pc in there. I had already installed games on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just build a new pc, with drives from my old pc in there. I had already installed games on...: So yesterday i build my new pc, i am using drives from my old pc with games already installed on there. Now on the xbox app i can't see those games anymore. I tried changing the download folder to...
  9. Steamworld Build crashes everytime I try to load a save.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Steamworld Build crashes everytime I try to load a save.: Hello, I'm having trouble with Steamworld Build on Xbox Series X. I can't load my save. If I press continue it starts the loading screen then crashes to desktop. Likewise if I use the load...
  10. Build twice for same Xbox software program

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Build twice for same Xbox software program: It appears that I was billed twice on my credit card for the same Microsoft Xbox marvel avenger program, once in May 2023, and again in November 2023, both times in the amount of $20.59. Please...