Bugged Game "000-internal-test-game-m13" People Need to Know About This

Discus and support Bugged Game "000-internal-test-game-m13" People Need to Know About This in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] Update on 000-internal-test-game-m13 Picture uploaded by u/Lollipoe89 (separate form) u/GuruKronos Okay, so many people on insider got a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/iEatObeseKids, May 6, 2021.

1. Bugged Game "000-internal-test-game-m13" People Need to Know About This

Bugged Game "000-internal-test-game-m13" People Need to Know About This [​IMG]
    Update on 000-internal-test-game-m13

Picture uploaded by u/Lollipoe89 (separate form)

u/GuruKronos Okay, so many people on insider got a glitched game. You can find it in My Games and Apps > Full Library > All Owned Games. It should be the first game most likely. The game is different MB's for people, some people have it as 3MB and others like me and u/Lollipoe89 have it as 87 MB. Anyone who does know what this is please let us know.

If you have this issues, I got an update for you guys. I talked to a Microsoft official about this and they don't know what this at all either. They were confused about what it is and tried removing it from the console with some steps that didn't work. The representative said quote on quote,

"Great! At this point, this case needs to continue with the Reddit support since we have identified it is not an issue with Xbox Live, your console, or the other games that you have.

I would like to give you some information that will hopefully help you resolve this issue quickly. Go to https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/ to check with the community, or to ask questions in the official Xbox Support thread so our back-end team can check the game on your end and provide you necessary options and workaround to sort it out. I am glad that we could at least confirm that your problem was not with Xbox live nor your account and console."

Personally, I have been in the insider program for a long amount of time and never seen an issue like this, this is a brand new issue, I am interested in what it is exactly beside it taking me to buy it. the only two things that they really tried to do, to help were asking me to reset the console, and quote saying,

"I am also done checking your account here but I wasn't able to see here the game listed on your game entitlements. Since this is the case I have here some steps that you can do on your end to try to fix the issue on your the game on your library . I will guide you on the steps until we sorted out things right on your end. If all else fails, I'm willing to do an extra mile for you, I will going to coordinate this case with our back-end team so to check your profile and to see if there's an on-going issue related to this incident. Sounds like a plan?"

Hope this helps you guys,

Gamertag: J E W I S H#5496 (Insider Skip Ahead Ring)

Number: 661-670-3179

Xbox Support Direct Link: https://partner.support.services.microsoft.com/enus/contact/chat/21/disability

submitted by /u/iEatObeseKids
    [link] [comments]

/u/iEatObeseKids, May 6, 2021
  2. DiodeX Win User

Unable to play Madden25 online.

try cancelling the "connecting to EA servers" at start up, just press B when it is trying, then after the game has loaded, connect manually. Was RT in M13. seems to be a workaround for some people.

[Mod Removed]
  3. ProvidedSet91 Win User

Games that deserve sequels/Games people need to know about

Common sense sequels that are coming to either the 360 or 720. Kinect Sports 3,Rise of Nightmares 2,Fable Journey 2,The Wrecketeer 2, The Gun Stringer 2,Ryse 2,Repala Bass Fishing 2,Dance Central 4,Kinect Adventures 2,Steel Battalion 2,Power Up Heroes 2,Hasbro
    Family Game Night 5, Halo 5,Gears game,Forza game,Fable 5,and a Project Gothem Racing game.In terms of an exclusive sequel,i would want Eternal Champions 3 to be developed by Sega.
  4. sk8zors Win User

Time Splitters, Mirrors Edge and Shenmue, Them 3 would make my gaming life complete, why they dont concentrate on decent intuitive games instead of rinse and repeat fps games.
  5. striker2-7AFED2C5-CB Win User

Would love to see another Otogi or Panzer Dragoon game
  6. Hanzo Storm Bow Win User

Mirror's Edge, as 50 people before me have said.
Thema:

Bugged Game "000-internal-test-game-m13" People Need to Know About This

1. Bugged Game "000-internal-test-game-m13" People Need to Know About This - Similar Threads - Bugged Game 000

2. Fortnite cloud gaming crashing and other bugs

in XboX Insiders
    Fortnite cloud gaming crashing and other bugs: Hello, I’m having a tough time playing Fortnite through cloud gaming. My Wi-Fi is strong (250 Mbps), but the game crashes whenever I get near enemies. Even using an Ethernet cable doesn't help....
  3. Xbox Game doesnt work properly( bugged) (again)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game doesnt work properly( bugged) (again): Hey! Having a bit of an issue with Xbox Game Bar here. It only shows my status as 'Online' without displaying the game I'm playing, even though the app recognizes it in settings. Any tips or...
  4. Cloud gaming buyed game bug Grand theft auto V (X/S)

in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming buyed game bug Grand theft auto V (X/S): Hello Xbox! I buyed a game called Grand Theft Auto V (X/S) Edition. And it doesn't show up, i buyed the game a couple days ago and i tought it will be playable on cloud gaming, but it doesn't show...
  5. when is Microsoft going to address and fix the deleted game bug for BG3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when is Microsoft going to address and fix the deleted game bug for BG3?: Just woke up to my whole almost 60 hours deleted. This is in unacceptable, give me my money back, this is little more than theft. 589a9e85-62ae-4935-9b6d-f8077eb88b0c
  6. Can't play the game (major bug) why does it do this, i have done everything it says to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't play the game (major bug) why does it do this, i have done everything it says to...: It doesn't let me play the game because when I type in my username to play the game, it shows an error: "Failed to create profile. Make sure you are signed in to the Microsoft Store with the same...
  7. PC xbox app: game bar audio bug

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    PC xbox app: game bar audio bug: So hopped on Today and the xbox app gave me an update. Once I update and joined a party I noticed my party chat could only hear me when I had the xbox game bar open or with the party chat being...
  8. My game is Bugged

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game is Bugged: Hi! So I had bought and downloaded Burnout Paradise: Remastered, and I was having a problem with my Xbox Captures, and I was told to reset my Xbox Cache, so I did, I got Forza Horizon 4 to work...
  9. Coral Island Bug Xbox One Cloud Gaming Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Coral Island Bug Xbox One Cloud Gaming Game Pass: I am trying to donate things to the museum, I have donated 9 things so far, and when I donate anything more its obvious a cut scenes is coming but the game kicks me out every time just before the...
  10. the game Mineko's Night Market has a game breaking bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the game Mineko's Night Market has a game breaking bug: When I try to finish the Ramen shop it walks me inside the shop then it stays on a black screen. I have looked on Steam (among other websites to see how to fix it) and it said for steam under...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 000-internal-test-game-m13

2. 000 internal test game

3. xbox 000-internal-test-game-m13

4. 000-internal-test-gam-m13