Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?

Discus and support Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have problems with the controls on my Xbox. After I open a game I see on the controls tester app that the controls are bugged "Spongy". I see it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tarek8178, Apr 18, 2024.

1. Tarek8178
    Tarek8178 Guest

I have problems with the controls on my Xbox. After I open a game I see on the controls tester app that the controls are bugged "Spongy". I see it mainly on the analog sticks, before I start a game, when I turn the analog stick the movement works in the software smooth but after I open a game the movements are jerky.

I have the problem for a few days now and I don't know what it's about, maybe it's the last console update, maybe the last controller update or maybe it's because That I recalibrated my controller.

I've already tried everything to fix the problem, I wrote to the Support , I've already reset my console, I've already done an offline update, I don't know what else to do.

Can anyone help me please?

:)

Tarek8178, Apr 18, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: