Bugged Achievment 8/7/14

Discus and support Bugged Achievment 8/7/14 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is nuts. I have one that is stuck at 100% on Valient Hearts. I started playing that game on the 5th. WTH is going on? Has there been any update on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JustinMShook, Aug 7, 2014.

1. JustinMShook
    JustinMShook Guest

Bugged Achievment 8/7/14

This is nuts. I have one that is stuck at 100% on Valient Hearts. I started playing that game on the 5th. WTH is going on? Has there been any update on when this crap will be fixed? I have FIVE that are bugged on Titanfall. Ugh

:)

JustinMShook, Aug 7, 2014
  2. achievment bugged

Hey there, Onikakarot!

I'm incredibly sorry to see any frustrations surrounding this achievement issue. Achievement issues fall onto us here at Xbox with Xbox One achievements, so I'm sorry to see that you've been bounced around. Definitely not our goal here.

The downside of this situation is that we only have specific troubleshooting steps we suggest for achievement issues, which is located in

this sticky
    . If the steps don't help you out, fill out the survey at the bottom of the post. This survey is sent to the team that takes a look at achievement issues as a whole; this will not fix individual user achievements, but will give the team a good
    idea on if there is a larger issue with any achievements that they need to keep an eye on.

Yes, the sticky does call out to check trueachievements.com. This site is incredibly reliable for helping others get achievements. For

Lateral Thinker they have a solution posted
    to help others out. One troubleshooting step that isn't mentioned in our sticky, but I have found works for a lot of people, will require you to follow the guide there. However, before you do that, please delete
    your save data from your console only, set your console to Offline Mode or disconnect it from the internet, and then launch up the game and get that achievement on a completely new save with a new character. This should solve
    your problem, and the achievement should pop on your account while offline. Then you simply connect to Xbox Live again and it should sync with your profile.

If that still doesn't work for you, please do fill out the survey in the sticky linked above! I'm sorry to say that since this is the only support we are able to offer for achievement issues, this thread will be locked. However, do not hesitate to post up
    a new detailed thread if you need assistance with any other Xbox related issues. This is the best way to get individualized support from our community. Thanks for understanding!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.

Misses Quinzel, Aug 7, 2014
  3. Onikakarot
    Onikakarot Guest
    achievment bugged

OK Xbox im getting tired of this a few months ago i figured Andromeda coming out i should rap up dragon age inquisition so i go back to get my last achievement

Lateral thinking from the trespasser DLC

my first playthrough i missed a chest so its shows 75% now then ive reset my console ive removed my account ive removed the game ive reinstalled it all ive done all your BS steps to fix this, guess what its not me its you

ive chated with your support they said talk to EA ive talked to EA guess what they said talk to you and that was just this morning

here's a link to my first Xbox post here

here's a link to my EA forum post here

here's the pic showing i have all 4 items meaning ive opened all 4 chests so i should have the achievement

Bugged Achievment 8/7/14 [​IMG]

i dont really care if you reset the achievement ill playthough again heck i still need to romance Sera or if you just give me the achievement

i look forward to a response that docent point a finger to some one else or tell me to check a 3rd party website like trueachievement or xboxachievments

Onikakarot, Aug 7, 2014
  4. Mister Cerb
    Mister Cerb Guest

Bugged Achievment 8/7/14

Hey there Ryder!

We're getting reports that achievements are unlocking properly for folks now. It looks like you're up to 100% on Valiant Hearts now (well done btw!), so you should be good to go. Let us know what you're seeing on your end! =)

Mister Cerb, Aug 9, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Bugged Achievment 8/7/14