[Bug] Yakuza: Like A Dragon Crashes When Trying To Use Slots.

Discus and support [Bug] Yakuza: Like A Dragon Crashes When Trying To Use Slots. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; As stated, when attempting to play the slots through cloud gaming, the game will black-screen and crash, disconnecting the user. submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/00Shaggy, Aug 4, 2021.

1. /u/00Shaggy
    /u/00Shaggy Guest

As stated, when attempting to play the slots through cloud gaming, the game will black-screen and crash, disconnecting the user.

submitted by /u/00Shaggy
    [link] [comments]

/u/00Shaggy, Aug 4, 2021
  2. MichaelGreen855 Win User

Halo Infinite launches in Task Manager but won't open a Window

naa it was Like a Dragon Yakuza
  3. Julien83's Win User

my xbox series x crash in some games with buzzing noise

no i have no updates with these games, (hitman season1 and 2, dead rising 2, deus ex mankind divided). the problem happens randomly. i play yakuza like a dragon and gears of war series with no crash, the problem just happens recently.
  4. keevan mccolgan Win User

i used pc game pass to download Yakuza 0 but it is stuck on the 'singing in' screen

i tried yakuza like a dragon and that had the same issue
  5. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Yakuza Like a Dragon crash error 0xc0000005

Since you have tried all fixes but the issue persists, it would be best to get in touch with our windows department to check the issue and provide you with further assistance regarding this matter.
  6. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Yakuza Like a Dragon crash error 0xc0000005

Thema:

1. [Bug] Yakuza: Like A Dragon Crashes When Trying To Use Slots. - Similar Threads - Bug Yakuza Dragon

2. I CAN'T EDIT MY CLUB... BUG?

in XBoX on Windows
    I CAN'T EDIT MY CLUB... BUG?: I CANNOT EDIT MY CLUB PHOTOS NOR BACKGROUND CLUB PHOTO, IT WOULDN'T EVEN ACCEPT IN-GAME SCREENSHOTS OF MONSTER HUNTER WORLD AS BACKGROUND. I THINK THERE IS A BUG BECAUSE XBOX ENFORCEMENT TEAM...
  3. Fortnite cloud gaming crashing and other bugs

in XboX Insiders
    Fortnite cloud gaming crashing and other bugs: Hello, I’m having a tough time playing Fortnite through cloud gaming. My Wi-Fi is strong (250 Mbps), but the game crashes whenever I get near enemies. Even using an Ethernet cable doesn't help....
  4. Is there a bug or defect with the xbox series usb ports and wired controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a bug or defect with the xbox series usb ports and wired controllers?: My Xbox S is acting strange lately, my controller is always plugged into my xbox and today it was working and then right in the middle of the game. It just turned off so I unplugged it then...
  5. Pc controller input bug need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pc controller input bug need help: while im playing games like fortnite i can feel my controller input off as if its not working properly and ive had 2 pc's with this same issue where i can unplug and plug it back in and for the...
  6. Play with friends bug now!!!!!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Play with friends bug now!!!!!!!: Play with friends view Activision/Blizzard game in Xcloud we cant play Hope Microsoft resolve it soon! submitted by /u/jontebula [link] [comments]
  7. Bug Achievements Samsung TV

in XboX Insiders
    Bug Achievements Samsung TV: The green pop up not show up on my Samsung TV QN90A from Sweden in Xcloud when i get achievement. I must often reset my Samsung TV QN90A often with latest update to Xcloud. Please resolve the bug....
  8. Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?: I have problems with the controls on my Xbox. After I open a game I see on the controls tester app that the controls are bugged "Spongy". I see it mainly on the analog sticks, before I start a...
  9. My RT button bugged it like being press on even tho i don’t my finger on the controller

in XBoX on Windows
    My RT button bugged it like being press on even tho i don’t my finger on the controller: This bugged may be due to me playing on cloud gaming 0edc4b19-cfec-4a50-a583-477e43a4b897
  10. Yakuza 0[Bug where the screen minimizes and the game still continue but there id only the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yakuza 0[Bug where the screen minimizes and the game still continue but there id only the...: The game runs smoothly on my computer with only a few slight lags during gameplay. However, as soon as Kuze's cutscene starts during chapter 1 at the very beginning, the game ends up minimizing...