(BUG) Xbox Game Bar keeps resetting layout of widgets in this menu

Discus and support (BUG) Xbox Game Bar keeps resetting layout of widgets in this menu in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/ZainJamil679 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ZainJamil679, May 29, 2020.

1. (BUG) Xbox Game Bar keeps resetting layout of widgets in this menu

/u/ZainJamil679, May 29, 2020
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Xbox game bar

is not visible. I advise you to activate Widget, in the settings in widget menu or customize, reset. if not, I advise you to restore/reinstall the Xbox Game Bar app.
  3. User Deleted1 Win User

Cannot Sign Into Gamebar Or any other services that require xbox sign in using a app named xbox but its a grey backround Popup Error (0x89235107)

As of the restart the Xbox App seems to be loading forever on the "Launching the Xbox App" screen and the Sign in white screen continues on the Game Bar even after resetting the MS store and resigning in to it.

Meaning that as of right now the only temporary fix is to reset Both the Xbox App and Game Bar everytime it first opens after it crashes (as it often does) or when I restart the computer. Which is quite a hassle because it resets the layout of the widgets and all the sound settings I change within it
  4. iCaaPz Win User

Xbox game bar

No Game Bar, clique em "Menu de Widgets" na barra superior, logo após isso clique em "Xbox Social" e voltará ao normal.

Espero ter ajudado.

-[Translation - In the Game Bar, click on "Widget Menu" on the top bar, right after that click on "Xbox Social" and you will be back to normal.

Hope this helps.]
  5. KhajiBower34 Win User

Any option to enable Xbox Game Bar to only stay on desktop.

Hello Revenant8711, I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

Xbox Game Bar in Windows 10/11 lets you have various Xbox gaming activities at your fingertips

To keep Xbox Game Bar on your desktop while browsing the web or another app, you can follow these steps:

Press Windows logo key + G to open the Game Bar above your game, app, or desktop

Select the Menu Widget icon to open a list of activities to choose from

Scroll to Settings and press the A button

From the Control Bar menu, select "Show open widgets on the desktop when the Control Bar is open"

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  6. kieranimo Win User

Xbox app on Windows continues using microphone after leaving party

Hi YanYannnn,

Yes, closing the Xbox Social widget in the Game Bar temporarily resolves the issue.

I say 'temporarily' because I'd still consider this a workaround to a continuing bug in Game Bar. Once I've left my party, it should stop using my microphone immediately. I should not need to also close the Xbox Social widget.

I don't suppose there's any way to flag this as a technical issue so it gets to a dev team, is there?

Thanks,

Kieran
Thema:

(BUG) Xbox Game Bar keeps resetting layout of widgets in this menu

1. (BUG) Xbox Game Bar keeps resetting layout of widgets in this menu - Similar Threads - BUG Game Bar

2. PC xbox app: game bar audio bug

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    PC xbox app: game bar audio bug: So hopped on Today and the xbox app gave me an update. Once I update and joined a party I noticed my party chat could only hear me when I had the xbox game bar open or with the party chat being...
  3. Software bug in XBOX Game Bar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Software bug in XBOX Game Bar: I would like to begin by saying this is a software glitch and not user error or unique to my setup. There are many many many posts about this issue on here but the moderators have all thought it...
  4. Xbox game bar bug 1000 & 8, noise suppression

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game bar bug 1000 & 8, noise suppression: I made this post before, then deleted it but that was short lived because my favorite bug is back! -I am running a completely fresh rig I bought about a week & 1/2 ago. I have only downloaded ~20...
  5. Xbox Game Bar noise suppression bug

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar noise suppression bug: First of all, I am running as close to a sterile pc as possible. I just bought an entire new rig, and hyper X headset. I am able to join parties without noise suppression, but when I enable it,...
  6. xbox game bar mic cutting in and out bug

in XboX Insiders
    xbox game bar mic cutting in and out bug: on xbox game bar my mic is always cutting in and out and makes it seem like i'm speaking through a fan anyone know how to fix it? submitted by /u/shadowalfxz [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox Game Bar Bug, microphone is always muted unless I turn it on (Continuation cause idk...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar Bug, microphone is always muted unless I turn it on (Continuation cause idk...: Androoideka 3y ago Xbox Game Bar Bug, microphone is always muted unless I turn it on PC Gaming A lot of the time I record the past 10 minutes and then realise it didn't record my voice at all...
  8. Xbox Game Bar Bug

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Bar Bug: I recently updated to Windows 11 and ever since my Xbox Game Bar app hasn't been working right, its all the same except my microphone. My mic sounds "robotic" and cuts in and out fast. I have...
  9. Game bar bug: Hotkey for muting mic doesn't work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game bar bug: Hotkey for muting mic doesn't work: Like the title says, I'm unable to use the hotkey command to toggle mute my microphone. I've started several things from reinstalling game bar to running scripts. Nothing I do seems to work, I can...
  10. Xbox game bar bug on Windows11

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game bar bug on Windows11: I can't create or join a group from 'find a group' if my computer 's app language isn't English, which also determines the language of Xbox game bar. For example, if my game's language is French...