Bug with the sea of thieves dowload

Discus and support Bug with the sea of thieves dowload in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So I downloaded the game sea of thieves, and after 28 go of downloading, a grey screen appears and close herself after 3 seconds without anything... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Tinoshoot, Aug 25, 2018.

1. Tinoshoot
    Tinoshoot Guest

So I downloaded the game sea of thieves, and after 28 go of downloading, a grey screen appears and close herself after 3 seconds without anything after. I tried a lot of solutions like checked my drivers, direct X, and all the solutions i could find on the
    web. So I turn to you for help me to launch the game ( I'm on pc).

Cordially, Valentino Da silva

:)

Tinoshoot, Aug 25, 2018
  2. antkilli
    antkilli Guest
    windows 10 pc bug downloading sea of thieve on microsoft store

i need help , i can't download sea of thieve with the miscrosoft store its said "impossible to dowload " after i finish to download the game wat the ****? i'm on a pc on with windows 10

antkilli, Aug 25, 2018
  3. Krille2002
    Krille2002 Guest
    Sea of Thieves - Can't play online

Hi! When I'm starting Sea of Thieves on my PC it says that I need to change my xbox settings to play online, and the settings are already on. Sea of Thieves says that i need xbox live gold, but that shouldn't be a problem because I'm playing on my PC. Am
    I missing something or is this just a bug?

Krille2002, Aug 25, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

Delete the game, restart the app and download the game again

M3tal Daz3, Aug 25, 2018
  5. Tinoshoot
    Tinoshoot Guest
    I already done that and I have always the same issue

Tinoshoot, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: