bug with 2 xbox one controllers on windows 10

Discus and support bug with 2 xbox one controllers on windows 10 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I have 2 xbox one controllers, each works well while plugged via usb to my computer (windows 10 pro), but when i connect the two of them at... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Bubser, Jul 30, 2018.

1. Bubser
    Bubser Guest

Hello,

I have 2 xbox one controllers, each works well while plugged via usb to my computer (windows 10 pro), but when i connect the two of them at once, i can't play any game with a friend (tested : Castle Crashers, Rocket League and Dragon Ball FighterZ). The
    games only detect one controller (even though the Xbox logo on both is active). The Xbox Accessories app detects both controllers, and its menus work with both.

:)

Bubser, Jul 30, 2018
  2. Wireless Xbox 360 controller will no longer sync with PC

I'm having the same problem. My wireless controller was working with my receiver yesterday, and today after installing the Windows 10 update, it no longer works. It's highly unlikely that this problem coinciding with what looks like a major Windows update
    is coincidental. Either this is a bug, or Microsoft no longer supports (i.e. disabled) 360 controllers with Windows 10 and wants us to buy Xbox One controllers.

I'm hoping it's a bug.

FunkiestBreak44, Jul 30, 2018
  3. Hexaae
    Hexaae Guest
    Hexaae, Jul 30, 2018
  4. Bubser
    Bubser Guest

Well actually i found the solution : for some reason, the Asus AI Suite was causing the problem, i uninstalled it and now everything works just fine !

Bubser, Jul 30, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: