Bug wifi -ethernet conexion lost 100% packets

Discus and support Bug wifi -ethernet conexion lost 100% packets in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bug wifi -ethernet conexion lost 100% packets, when i see velocity xbox series X red. Its a error done this week, when xbox live was down.Mi conexion... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JODOVALO, Dec 4, 2023.

1. JODOVALO
    JODOVALO Guest

JODOVALO, Dec 4, 2023
  2. JODOVALO Win User

Network red bug 100% lost packet

2 Xbox series X and 2 Xbox series S, PC, TV, Ps5 and nintendo switch is perfect. I have error with cable ethernet and wifi only in xbox ,this week. All xbox I buy this christmas. You see conexion download 200mb , 34 ms , 70% cover wifi, and 100 % lost packet. I think is servers Xbox, or bug firmware. I have played games and no problem....then because it say 100% lost packet.
  3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello JODOVALO,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

4. Tomm_A Win User

Hello JODOVALO,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It seems that you're experiencing issues with your Xbox Series X. 100% packet loss can be caused by a variety of factors, including network congestion and router issues. Let us help you how to troubleshoot the issue to help fix the problem.

We would like to ask few questions to help us isolate the issue further.

1. When did the issue start?

2. What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

3. Is it affecting to Xbox Series X only?

Here are the troubleshooting steps that we can perform:

1. Check for Xbox Live Service status. If there is an ongoing issue, wait until the service is up and running.

1. Restart your Xbox Series X and your router. This can often resolve connectivity issues.

2. Check your network settings on your Xbox Series X. Make sure that your console is connected to your network and that your network settings are correct.

3. Check your router settings. Make sure that your router is configured correctly and that there are no issues with your network.

Additionally, to troubleshoot your Xbox network connection, see: Troubleshoot your Xbox network connection | Xbox Support

On the other hand, we will also consult this to our internal support team to check if this is currently a known bug so we can provide updates on how to fix the problem.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

5. napalm 31337 Win User

100% packet loss tried EVERYTHING

100% packet loss with both Wifi and Ethernet connection? just to be sure, have you another ethernet cable to try?
  6. gegalito Win User

Bought "Redout: Lightspeed Edition" and it crashes on my Xbox One

Hello DominumStige and thanks for your response!

to find out if there are any lost network packets.
    Packets lost - 0%

Is the console connected to the router with an ethernet cable or WiFi?
    Have tried both ways with no changes in game behavior.

Also re-installation was performed with same result.
Thema:

1. Bug wifi -ethernet conexion lost 100% packets - Similar Threads - Bug wifi ethernet

2. I CAN'T EDIT MY CLUB... BUG?

in XBoX on Windows
    I CAN'T EDIT MY CLUB... BUG?: I CANNOT EDIT MY CLUB PHOTOS NOR BACKGROUND CLUB PHOTO, IT WOULDN'T EVEN ACCEPT IN-GAME SCREENSHOTS OF MONSTER HUNTER WORLD AS BACKGROUND. I THINK THERE IS A BUG BECAUSE XBOX ENFORCEMENT TEAM...
  3. Fortnite cloud gaming crashing and other bugs

in XboX Insiders
    Fortnite cloud gaming crashing and other bugs: Hello, I’m having a tough time playing Fortnite through cloud gaming. My Wi-Fi is strong (250 Mbps), but the game crashes whenever I get near enemies. Even using an Ethernet cable doesn't help....
  4. Is there a bug or defect with the xbox series usb ports and wired controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a bug or defect with the xbox series usb ports and wired controllers?: My Xbox S is acting strange lately, my controller is always plugged into my xbox and today it was working and then right in the middle of the game. It just turned off so I unplugged it then...
  5. Pc controller input bug need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pc controller input bug need help: while im playing games like fortnite i can feel my controller input off as if its not working properly and ive had 2 pc's with this same issue where i can unplug and plug it back in and for the...
  6. Play with friends bug now!!!!!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Play with friends bug now!!!!!!!: Play with friends view Activision/Blizzard game in Xcloud we cant play Hope Microsoft resolve it soon! submitted by /u/jontebula [link] [comments]
  7. Bug Achievements Samsung TV

in XboX Insiders
    Bug Achievements Samsung TV: The green pop up not show up on my Samsung TV QN90A from Sweden in Xcloud when i get achievement. I must often reset my Samsung TV QN90A often with latest update to Xcloud. Please resolve the bug....
  8. Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?: I have problems with the controls on my Xbox. After I open a game I see on the controls tester app that the controls are bugged "Spongy". I see it mainly on the analog sticks, before I start a...
  9. My RT button bugged it like being press on even tho i don’t my finger on the controller

in XBoX on Windows
    My RT button bugged it like being press on even tho i don’t my finger on the controller: This bugged may be due to me playing on cloud gaming 0edc4b19-cfec-4a50-a583-477e43a4b897
  10. Workaround/Bug: Series S/X won’t connect to wifi

in XboX Insiders
    Workaround/Bug: Series S/X won’t connect to wifi: Not sure if someone else already found out: When you set up your new Xbox S/X and get the issue where the console won’t connect to your WiFi network, use your controller to manually type in the...