BUG: Unresponsive guide button (new guide menu)

Discus and support BUG: Unresponsive guide button (new guide menu) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The guide opens (or close) not on every button press. There doesn't seem to be a clear pattern, I can open and close it 10 times in a row and then the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/NotFromMilkyWay, Jun 30, 2020.

1. BUG: Unresponsive guide button (new guide menu)

The guide opens (or close) not on every button press. There doesn't seem to be a clear pattern, I can open and close it 10 times in a row and then the 11th and 12th don't work at all, sometimes it's the fourth press, ...

Just checked a few:

5th

3rd

2nd

7th

11th

2nd

1st

2nd

20th

2nd

2nd

Those are the button presses after which it did not respond. Time between presses was always a second.

submitted by /u/NotFromMilkyWay
    [link] [comments]

/u/NotFromMilkyWay, Jun 30, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. ChosenKING12 Win User

Xbox 360 pop-up menu on Xbox one?

Guide Menu yes please add under the new menu button, as a new 2+ sec feature, ple-eeese!
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Pressing button combinations in the guide menu?

Hello Doorless,

Thanks for coming to the forums. This combination does absolutely nothing. There are controller shortcuts that enable ease of access items. You can check them under ease of access in settings. As there is no other answer for the post, I will be locking this
    thread.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. {Parity} Win User

Pressing button combinations in the guide menu?

That should not cause any problems with the console.
  5. LilLouLou125 Win User

Error signing in

You can do this by clicking the Xbox guide button and then on the sign in menu click "Add and manage" and then select your profile.

To add it back on do the same , by clicking the guide button and then on the sign in menu click "Add and manage" and click "Add new" and then input your Microsoft account details
  6. GRIMTK Win User

Guide Button

Try power cycling the console by holding down the power button for 10 seconds.

Restart the console to see if it fixed the problem after.
    Thank you Geth!! Your advanced AI saved me from reaper madness. This fixed this problem for me!
Thema:

BUG: Unresponsive guide button (new guide menu)

1. BUG: Unresponsive guide button (new guide menu) - Similar Threads - BUG Unresponsive guide

2. I CAN'T EDIT MY CLUB... BUG?

in XBoX on Windows
    I CAN'T EDIT MY CLUB... BUG?: I CANNOT EDIT MY CLUB PHOTOS NOR BACKGROUND CLUB PHOTO, IT WOULDN'T EVEN ACCEPT IN-GAME SCREENSHOTS OF MONSTER HUNTER WORLD AS BACKGROUND. I THINK THERE IS A BUG BECAUSE XBOX ENFORCEMENT TEAM...
  3. Fortnite cloud gaming crashing and other bugs

in XboX Insiders
    Fortnite cloud gaming crashing and other bugs: Hello, I’m having a tough time playing Fortnite through cloud gaming. My Wi-Fi is strong (250 Mbps), but the game crashes whenever I get near enemies. Even using an Ethernet cable doesn't help....
  4. Is there a bug or defect with the xbox series usb ports and wired controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a bug or defect with the xbox series usb ports and wired controllers?: My Xbox S is acting strange lately, my controller is always plugged into my xbox and today it was working and then right in the middle of the game. It just turned off so I unplugged it then...
  5. Pc controller input bug need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pc controller input bug need help: while im playing games like fortnite i can feel my controller input off as if its not working properly and ive had 2 pc's with this same issue where i can unplug and plug it back in and for the...
  6. Play with friends bug now!!!!!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Play with friends bug now!!!!!!!: Play with friends view Activision/Blizzard game in Xcloud we cant play Hope Microsoft resolve it soon! submitted by /u/jontebula [link] [comments]
  7. Bug Achievements Samsung TV

in XboX Insiders
    Bug Achievements Samsung TV: The green pop up not show up on my Samsung TV QN90A from Sweden in Xcloud when i get achievement. I must often reset my Samsung TV QN90A often with latest update to Xcloud. Please resolve the bug....
  8. Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?: I have problems with the controls on my Xbox. After I open a game I see on the controls tester app that the controls are bugged "Spongy". I see it mainly on the analog sticks, before I start a...
  9. My RT button bugged it like being press on even tho i don’t my finger on the controller

in XBoX on Windows
    My RT button bugged it like being press on even tho i don’t my finger on the controller: This bugged may be due to me playing on cloud gaming 0edc4b19-cfec-4a50-a583-477e43a4b897
  10. Audio bug after trying to connect an incompatible headset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio bug after trying to connect an incompatible headset.: I recently got a Corsair HS80 Max Wireless from a friend. He gave it to me to use for PC, PS5 and Xbox Series X. I tried it on PC, PS5 both worked went for it on Xbox didn’t work and learned it’s...