bug report, broken video player for years on the website

Discus and support bug report, broken video player for years on the website in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, this is not about Xbox hardware or OS. I don't know where to report bugs, so, I post it here. The bug has been persistent for more than 5 years.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BoBoBearDev, May 31, 2022.

1. bug report, broken video player for years on the website

Hello, this is not about Xbox hardware or OS. I don't know where to report bugs, so, I post it here. The bug has been persistent for more than 5 years.

Using Microsoft Edge Android Web Browser to play a video on web version of Xbox.com always failed to play the video. This has been a problem for more than 5 years.

Switching to Desktop site fixed the problem, but, it is really awful that we are forced to switch to desktop site on a mobile screen. Also, most people don't even know this workaround.

The Edge browsers is based on Chromium, so, it makes no sense to have a website that is broken for all Chromium based browsers.

Can you please log this problem? It has been like this for more than 5 years. And no one cares about it and there is no clear way to report this.

submitted by /u/BoBoBearDev
    [link] [comments]

/u/BoBoBearDev, May 31, 2022
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

bug report, broken video player for years on the website