bug na games whit gold pelo xbox 360 nao consigo resgatar os jogos gratis para o xbox one

Discus and support bug na games whit gold pelo xbox 360 nao consigo resgatar os jogos gratis para o xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [Title Translate - bug in games whit gold by xbox 360 I can not redeem free games for xbox one] tenho um xbox 360 original, bloqueado! 2015! eu entro... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by gustavosepulter, Feb 9, 2019.

1. bug na games whit gold pelo xbox 360 nao consigo resgatar os jogos gratis para o xbox one

[Title Translate - bug in games whit gold by xbox 360 I can not redeem free games for xbox one]

tenho um xbox 360 original, bloqueado! 2015! eu entro na games with gold, estou com 3 meses assinado, porem quando tento entrar para pegar o jogo WRC 6 (que é para o xbox one) primeiramente ao clicar para comprar aparecia um codigo de erro,
    hoje fui tentar novamente e agora quando clico para entrar simplesmente nao acontece nada, fica na mesma tela como se eu nao tivesse selecionado nada, ja limpei o cache do sistema ja reiniciei varias vezes o console e o mesmo problema sempre!

[Translate -I have an original xbox 360, locked! 2015! I enter games with gold, I'm signed for 3 months, but when I try to enter to get the game WRC 6 (which is for xbox one) first when clicking to buy an error code appeared, today I
    tried again and now when I click to enter simply nothing happens, it stays on the same screen as if I had not selected anything, I already cleaned the system cache and rebooted the console several times and the same problem always!]

:)

gustavosepulter, Feb 9, 2019
  2. Radiant Sword X Win User

bug na games whit gold pelo xbox 360 nao consigo resgatar os jogos gratis para o xbox one

Se esse jogo é para o Xbox One, ele só pode ser jogado lá.
    Mas você pode comprar e fazer o download pronto no Xbox One.

If that game is for Xbox One, it can only be played there. But you can buy and make it download ready on Xbox One.
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

Hey Gustavo,

Thank you for keeping us updated. If I understand this correctly, you want to acquire the free xbox one games on your 360 console so that when you get an Xbox one, you will have those games available to you. Am I correct there?

What you can do, is get those games from
    Xbox.com
    instead of your 360. Just sign into your gamertag there and look for the

games with gold section
    to get your games.

Hope this helps!
  4. gustavosepulter Win User

Sim amigo, o jogo é para o Xbox one, mas não é este o problema, mas sim que eu não estou conseguindo entrar para resgatar o jogo porque mesmo sendo pelo Xbox 360 podemos resgatar os jogos grátis da Xbox Live Gold, e quando colocamos nossa conta no Xbox
    one já teremos estes. Jogos na nossa conta de graça pois já teremos resgatado eu já obtive vários jogos de Xbox one no meu 360, assim que eu comprar um Xbox one os jogos estarão lá disponíveis para mim baixar e jogar, porém não estou conseguindo resgatar
    o wrc 6 e nem o outro jogo, apenas os do 360 está abrindo quero saber porque não consigo pegar os do Xbox one

[Edit - Translation] - Yes friend, the game is for the Xbox One, but this is not the problem, but rather that I am unable to enter to redeem the game because even being by the Xbox 360 we can redeem the free Xbox Live Gold Games, and when we put
    our account on Xboxone we will already have these. Games on our account for free because we have already rescued I have already obtained several Xbox One games on my 360, so I buy an Xbox One the games will be there available to me download and play, however
    I am not achieving redeem WRC 6 and neither the other game , only those of the 360 is opening I want to know why I can not get the Xbox one
  5. ricardo lopes amorim Win User

Retrocompatibilidade[Backward compatibility]

Nao meu amigo

Eu comprei o game so que mao aparece para fazer o download no video game

Eu tenho atualmente o xbox one e o jogo e do xbox 360 midia digital mas nao baixa
    bom dia alex, o teu jogo nao aparece na xbox one porque actualmente esse jogo nao e retrocompativel e por isso nao o podes neste momento joga lo na xbox one. talvez no futuro venha a ser possivel.
  6. AUGUSTOGALDIANO Win User

resgatar o discord nitro do xbox game pass ultimate pelo pc [Mod Translation-rescue the nitro discord of the xbox game pass ultimate by pc]

Eu comprei o Xbox Game Pass Ultimate para jogar os jogos no PC, e vi que tem o Discord Nitro por 3 meses, mas eu não sei como resgatar o Nitro pelo PC e eu nao tenho Xbox One, alguém poderia me ajudar?

Translation: I bought the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC gaming, and saw Discord Nitro for 3 months, but I don't know how to recover Nitro from the PC and I don't have Xbox One, could anyone help me?
Thema:

1. bug na games whit gold pelo xbox 360 nao consigo resgatar os jogos gratis para o xbox one - Similar Threads - bug games whit

2. Fortnite cloud gaming crashing and other bugs

in XboX Insiders
    Fortnite cloud gaming crashing and other bugs: Hello, I’m having a tough time playing Fortnite through cloud gaming. My Wi-Fi is strong (250 Mbps), but the game crashes whenever I get near enemies. Even using an Ethernet cable doesn't help....
  3. Xbox Game doesnt work properly( bugged) (again)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game doesnt work properly( bugged) (again): Hey! Having a bit of an issue with Xbox Game Bar here. It only shows my status as 'Online' without displaying the game I'm playing, even though the app recognizes it in settings. Any tips or...
  4. Cloud gaming buyed game bug Grand theft auto V (X/S)

in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming buyed game bug Grand theft auto V (X/S): Hello Xbox! I buyed a game called Grand Theft Auto V (X/S) Edition. And it doesn't show up, i buyed the game a couple days ago and i tought it will be playable on cloud gaming, but it doesn't show...
  5. when is Microsoft going to address and fix the deleted game bug for BG3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when is Microsoft going to address and fix the deleted game bug for BG3?: Just woke up to my whole almost 60 hours deleted. This is in unacceptable, give me my money back, this is little more than theft. 589a9e85-62ae-4935-9b6d-f8077eb88b0c
  6. Can't play the game (major bug) why does it do this, i have done everything it says to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't play the game (major bug) why does it do this, i have done everything it says to...: It doesn't let me play the game because when I type in my username to play the game, it shows an error: "Failed to create profile. Make sure you are signed in to the Microsoft Store with the same...
  7. PC xbox app: game bar audio bug

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    PC xbox app: game bar audio bug: So hopped on Today and the xbox app gave me an update. Once I update and joined a party I noticed my party chat could only hear me when I had the xbox game bar open or with the party chat being...
  8. My game is Bugged

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game is Bugged: Hi! So I had bought and downloaded Burnout Paradise: Remastered, and I was having a problem with my Xbox Captures, and I was told to reset my Xbox Cache, so I did, I got Forza Horizon 4 to work...
  9. Coral Island Bug Xbox One Cloud Gaming Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Coral Island Bug Xbox One Cloud Gaming Game Pass: I am trying to donate things to the museum, I have donated 9 things so far, and when I donate anything more its obvious a cut scenes is coming but the game kicks me out every time just before the...
  10. the game Mineko's Night Market has a game breaking bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the game Mineko's Night Market has a game breaking bug: When I try to finish the Ramen shop it walks me inside the shop then it stays on a black screen. I have looked on Steam (among other websites to see how to fix it) and it said for steam under...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. jogos xbox one gold nao ficam gratis