Bug: Microsoft store does not complete "purchase" of free content/Gwg (web and mobile)

Discus and support Bug: Microsoft store does not complete "purchase" of free content/Gwg (web and mobile) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; This is a confirmed bug, I ran tests on different devices, internet browsers and also asked other xbox users. For everyone the same problem occurs. And... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/johnhefferson1, Nov 15, 2021.

1. Bug: Microsoft store does not complete "purchase" of free content/Gwg (web and mobile)

This is a confirmed bug, I ran tests on different devices, internet browsers and also asked other xbox users. For everyone the same problem occurs. And this problem has been happening for at least 15 days and they don't solve it. So I will post here to see if any employee can forward the problem to the responsible team.

When you click on the "Get" button in the store, only the xbox logo is loaded onto the screen. That is, it does not complete the acquisition. Try for example to acquire the content from the microsoft store PT-BR (Brazil): "Techwars Global Conflict - The Last Emperor From Hell Edition" (I'll leave example links in the answers).

If we try to make the purchase directly on the console or on the old Xbox android app (which had the microsoft store), it works correctly. That is, the problem is just using Browser

I noticed that the problem started to occur after changing the domain in xbox purchases:

Previously, we made purchases of games, dlcs, etc. on the site with the domain:

www .microsoft. com

Now, when we try to access any game content, we are automatically directed to the domain:

www .xbox. com

After that, we can no longer get any content directly from the Browser.

submitted by /u/johnhefferson1
    [link] [comments]

/u/johnhefferson1, Nov 15, 2021
  2. SLB4EVERPT Win User

deals with gold

Do you tried on the web or xbox app on windows10 or mobile? If you can see them could be a bug on the store
  3. Rostom L Win User

My microsoft balance is not working

Hi there!

Could you please purchase the game or item through the Microsoft Store website? You can use your mobile phone or PC to access the web.
  4. SVVOVANN Win User

XBox One Queue is full when trying to download XBox 360 Game.

Where to see the queue of downloads for downloadable content-it is clear, with this question, I think no one has problems. But the question is that in this queue for downloads, does not appear and does not reflect the content with backward compatibility
    xb360 that you want to download from the Microsoft store. Although confirmation of the completed purchase or the ability to download Trial version or Free buy is reflected after confirmation of payment from the payment card.

Free space on the console xb 1 x-enough.
  5. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Trouble purchasing backwards compatible games

I don't have a solution, but just wanted to say it's not just you. I think it's problems and bugs on Xbox's end. I can't download or purchase (for free) the 360 backwards compatible games that are free this month on Games with Gold. I tried to get it on
    the Xbox One and everything seems ok until I click to "Get" the free GwG game. Nothing happens. I keep pressing the A button over and over and nothing happens and I can't "Get" the game. I wind up backing out of it and not trying anymore. To me, they need
    to either fix these issues so people can download the "free" GwG as advertised, or remove them from GwG. These bugs have been happening for months, and Xbox does not fix them or officially respond to all of the problems people are having with them. At what
    point does it become false advertisement when you are advertising a free GwG game, but nobody can get it to download and winds up missing out on it when the time limit is up and it's removed from GwG?
  6. watrmellin Win User

Cannot buy Xbox content from money in Microsoft account, or any FREE xbox item without giving credit card info

Actually, the ability to purchase anything for Xbox 360 using currency stored on your account is missing completely. Whether it's free, or charging. Even though the purchase doesn't cost you anything, it's set up in the system to 'charge' you for $0.00 so
    it's still affected by the inability to purchase anything using currency on the web site. =/

I'm not real sure about how purchasing the content via the app works, but I would assume that it talks to the web site to make it work, so the same rules would apply.
Thema:

Bug: Microsoft store does not complete "purchase" of free content/Gwg (web and mobile)

1. Bug: Microsoft store does not complete "purchase" of free content/Gwg (web and mobile) - Similar Threads - Bug Microsoft store

2. Microsoft Store Roblox crashing bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store Roblox crashing bug: Every single time I try to load into this specific game on MS Roblox, my game freeze's then crashes almost instantly but when I try joining other games on MS Roblox it is completely fine, and I'm...
  3. Bugs Microsoft Store, Xbox Series X ‍♂️‍♂️‍♂️

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bugs Microsoft Store, Xbox Series X ‍♂️‍♂️‍♂️: Conan exiles appears to play in the cloud and not to install, disappearing from the library. Marvel midnight has repeated dlcs 2 times in store, the download of games is usually preceded by a stop...
  4. Bug? Microsoft store app sees wrong kind of console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bug? Microsoft store app sees wrong kind of console: Hi, I own an Xbox Series X, but the Store app is showing all X/S compatible games as incompatible with my device. Is this a console side issue, or a bug in the store itself?...
  5. New Xbox game pass interface has a bug! And Microsoft store has a bug! Downloads in a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Xbox game pass interface has a bug! And Microsoft store has a bug! Downloads in a...: Firstly my purchased games are now not showing in the game pass interface, and secondly the Microsoft store has a bug where downloads are stuck in a pending/resuming loop. These are obviously bugs...
  6. **** Microsoft Store bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    **** Microsoft Store bug: "Forza Horizon 4 is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001" I get this error every...
  7. microsoft store bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft store bug: so i have recently bought a new pc and want to install age of empires 2 on it. i bought a code a while back online and not in the Microsoft store and have been using it on two other pcs. of which...
  8. Microsoft Store visual bug on Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store visual bug on Xbox Series X: The image for one of the elements did not load and the wrong image was displayed on the element when scrolling back (left). Reproduction:...
  9. New Microsoft Store - "You Must Own this Product to rate and Preview" Bug - UPDATE

in XboX Insiders
    New Microsoft Store - "You Must Own this Product to rate and Preview" Bug - UPDATE: Today I Posted a Problem, that the New Microsoft Store wont let me Rate and Review Games wich I bought on the Store. But I think I discovered now the origin of the Bug: if I open the Store normaly...
  10. Bug Game Rating on Microsoft Store (XBOX ONE)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bug Game Rating on Microsoft Store (XBOX ONE): Hello! My reviews on the Xbox One Microsoft store are hidden or gone, my old reviews still appear but I can't edit, I only have the option to create new ones, but even after creating new ones they...