Bug in Solitaire Ciollection - Klondike

Discus and support Bug in Solitaire Ciollection - Klondike in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is not about a mobile device - I found this bug on my desktop PC. But I could not find a better forum to post it. I have discovered a possible... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IgorAZ, Aug 8, 2014.

1. IgorAZ
    IgorAZ Guest

This is not about a mobile device - I found this bug on my desktop PC. But I could not find a better forum to post it.

I have discovered a possible bug in Solitaire Collection. Specifically, when playing "Daily Challenges" and choosing Klondike, sometimes the game doesn't count cards correctly. Here are two screenshots.

The first screenshot (from Daily Challenges of July 19, 2014) shows a game that requires to put 2 jacks to the foundation. Indeed two jacks are put, but the "Jacks" count is zero!

The second screenshot (from Daily Challenges of July 28, 2014) shows a game that requires to put 2 eights to the foundation. Indeed two eights are put, but again the "Eights" count is zero!

Therefore, it is impossible to complete the challenges. Please tell if this is indeed a bug, and whether is it possible to fix. It happens pretty seldom - it only happened twice in July.

Thank you,

Igor

:)

IgorAZ, Aug 8, 2014
  2. Resetting scores on solitaire games

How can I reset a cumulative score on Klondike Solitaire without affecting the other solitaire games?

StormyNevada3, Aug 8, 2014
  3. Trying to reset scores on solitare. HOW ?

How do you reset your score on Klondike solitaire?

StormyNevada3, Aug 8, 2014
  4. Coreysito
    Coreysito Guest

Hello Igor,

Yes, this is a known issue for Windows 8 users and it will be fixed with the next update to the game. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused by not being able to complete these puzzles in the month of July.

Thank you,

Coreysito, Aug 8, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: