bug in halo 3 can't go past "evac via the landing pad"

Discus and support bug in halo 3 can't go past "evac via the landing pad" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Have tried many times killed all enemy's didn't use any tricks just played through locks up every time. 3431fb6c-485e-4c7c-be6d-14a579d53dd8 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LawrenceBrowning, Nov 21, 2020.

1. bug in halo 3 can't go past "evac via the landing pad"

Have tried many times killed all enemy's didn't use any tricks just played through locks up every time.

:)

LawrenceBrowning, Nov 21, 2020
  2. ymo1965 Win User

I had this issue. I just had to reload and do it again until all enemies are gone. Some get stuck out of reach sometimes.
  3. EllisBall Win User

Throw some grenades up onto the glass control centre as enemies get stuck above there
  4. Vyx-[xboxvenue] Win User

My new favorite moment.... Xbox, record THAT!!

Pretty nice, indeed. I love ejecting and then landing on the evac ship while cloaked.
  5. aMexicanErb Win User

Hardest Game moments

So I was playing Halo Reach on the second most difficult setting, and I got to the part where is a landing pad and you have to defeat waves of enemies, well I went in with hardly any ammo left and to this day I have still not gotten past it, I have gone
    back and tried, guess I will have to start over ugh
  6. vic-vic- Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator 747 Landing Gear

I was in the same boat. What you need to do is you need to lower the flaps ( press down on Xbox pad). The flaps need to go to at least 20 degrees. At the same time you have to decrease the engine power (press B on Xbox). Then when you reach like 500ft from landing strip or the guy starts saying “landing gear” then you deploy it ( press right on game pad). The landing gear should deploy.

Good luck on your landing!!
Thema:

1. bug in halo 3 can't go past "evac via the landing pad" - Similar Threads - bug halo can't

2. Halo MCC bugged when i tried to download it, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC bugged when i tried to download it, how do I fix it?: I have tried everything from this post, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/halo-mcc-bugged-when-i-tried-to-download-it-how-to/3f49f0a7-a6c3-4b76-8698-a32b33e3ff7f and this post...
  3. Dose anyone know what is causing this bug in halo infinite?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dose anyone know what is causing this bug in halo infinite?: It appears for split second then gose away but it keep repeating [img] 835f891c-8b46-4ae8-b980-527dcd0ca4dc
  4. How to fix this bug crash halo 2 on MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix this bug crash halo 2 on MCC: Halo 2 anniversary coop crashes everytime me or my partner enter a vehicle and it's annoying because it makes the game unplayable 8e40a2b4-162e-411a-9978-35bcfcc703c0
  5. I have 2 achievements no working well(bug) on Halo Infinite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have 2 achievements no working well(bug) on Halo Infinite: Hi . Since 2 years ago I have some achievements bugged in Halo Infinite. They have a recount but is not working. The achievements are: All Seeing, and Aegis fate. (you have to use 2 items of the...
  6. Halo infinite update bug size

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo infinite update bug size: So yesterday i played halo and now it got an update . the update is as big as the game (exact size) and it seems like i need to download the game again (the update was 2 or 3 gig i think )...
  7. Halo Infinite Save File Corruption Bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite Save File Corruption Bug: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_HuUThNaJ0&ab_channel=DustinK 20+ hrs of gameplay gone due to this issue. I don't want to even consider doing a replay through. [img]...
  8. Halo Tmcc weird bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Tmcc weird bug: Halo master chief collection is bugged on my pc. I've been playing multiplayer for two weeks without any problem until now. I can't find a game on any multiplayer mode, and the season 8 rewards...
  9. "DLC Required" Bug for Halo MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "DLC Required" Bug for Halo MCC: Hey all, I've recently been having some consistent trouble with Halo: Master Chief Collection on GamePass (Xbox App). After successfully troubleshooting a separate issue with Teredo, I found that...
  10. Can't start a custom game of halo 3 in MCC due to a bug telling me that I'm not allowed to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't start a custom game of halo 3 in MCC due to a bug telling me that I'm not allowed to...: So Yeah I have a problem where a pop up keep telling me that I can't views or use generated content until I change the setting. The thing is that The setting in question is already enable to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. evac via the landing pad