(Bug) Blair witch - got stuck

Discus and support (Bug) Blair witch - got stuck in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. Ive been playing Blair witch game on xbox one for a while. I completed 6 chapters but I got stuck in chapter 7. I thought that I just dont know... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Firedaxter222, Sep 9, 2019.

1. (Bug) Blair witch - got stuck

Hello. Ive been playing Blair witch game on xbox one for a while. I completed 6 chapters but I got stuck in chapter 7. I thought that I just dont know what to do so I checked a walktrough a realised that I have a bug in game. I have to use tape to lift
    a stone and then use the dog to dig a hole but my dog is not doing anything. Moreover I havnt reveived a monolog from the main characte after coming to the place.

:)

Firedaxter222, Sep 9, 2019
  2. Firedaxter222 Win User

Oh that actually worked. Thank you so much.
  3. Korhog Win User

can you load previous chapter?
  4. sandy the hippy Win User

I guess we are gonna have to be patient with the developer and hope that they are on the case. The bugs have ruined the game for me currently, yet I've seen friends who have had no issues play through whole game, then only encounter bugs the 2nd play through
  5. denis97g Win User

Hello! did you try to reinstall the game?
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Fired,

Thanks for letting us know it worked. I will go ahead and lock this thread as it has been resolved. Please feel free to come back to the forums if you have any other issues, questions, or just want to create a discussion to talk to fellow gamers.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. (Bug) Blair witch - got stuck - Similar Threads - Bug Blair witch

2. I CAN'T EDIT MY CLUB... BUG?

in XBoX on Windows
    I CAN'T EDIT MY CLUB... BUG?: I CANNOT EDIT MY CLUB PHOTOS NOR BACKGROUND CLUB PHOTO, IT WOULDN'T EVEN ACCEPT IN-GAME SCREENSHOTS OF MONSTER HUNTER WORLD AS BACKGROUND. I THINK THERE IS A BUG BECAUSE XBOX ENFORCEMENT TEAM...
  3. Fortnite cloud gaming crashing and other bugs

in XboX Insiders
    Fortnite cloud gaming crashing and other bugs: Hello, I’m having a tough time playing Fortnite through cloud gaming. My Wi-Fi is strong (250 Mbps), but the game crashes whenever I get near enemies. Even using an Ethernet cable doesn't help....
  4. Is there a bug or defect with the xbox series usb ports and wired controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a bug or defect with the xbox series usb ports and wired controllers?: My Xbox S is acting strange lately, my controller is always plugged into my xbox and today it was working and then right in the middle of the game. It just turned off so I unplugged it then...
  5. Pc controller input bug need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pc controller input bug need help: while im playing games like fortnite i can feel my controller input off as if its not working properly and ive had 2 pc's with this same issue where i can unplug and plug it back in and for the...
  6. Play with friends bug now!!!!!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Play with friends bug now!!!!!!!: Play with friends view Activision/Blizzard game in Xcloud we cant play Hope Microsoft resolve it soon! submitted by /u/jontebula [link] [comments]
  7. Bug Achievements Samsung TV

in XboX Insiders
    Bug Achievements Samsung TV: The green pop up not show up on my Samsung TV QN90A from Sweden in Xcloud when i get achievement. I must often reset my Samsung TV QN90A often with latest update to Xcloud. Please resolve the bug....
  8. Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?: I have problems with the controls on my Xbox. After I open a game I see on the controls tester app that the controls are bugged "Spongy". I see it mainly on the analog sticks, before I start a...
  9. Blair Witch Save Bug

in XBoX on Windows
    Blair Witch Save Bug: I quit the game at the part where you have to go to Camp B to find an valve. When I returned to continue, I only had the option to play a new game. I tried connecting and logging out, implementing...
  10. [Bug] Blair Witch - Cant move past "Dog Customisation" screen

in XBoX on Windows
    [Bug] Blair Witch - Cant move past "Dog Customisation" screen: I've just started Blair Witch on PC, however before I've actually "played" anything, I hit what appears to be a bug that I cant move past. On the very first level, where your character arrives at...