Buffering Issues

Discus and support Buffering Issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ok I don't know how much longer I can take this. I stream Hulu Plus through my Xbox 360 and I'm having the worst problems with it buffering. There are... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xlimepops, Aug 4, 2014.

1. xlimepops
    xlimepops Guest

Buffering Issues

Ok I don't know how much longer I can take this. I stream Hulu Plus through my Xbox 360 and I'm having the worst problems with it buffering. There are times where I can watch 2, 3 episodes in a row and have no issues and other times it stops to buffer every
    other second. I tried everything. All of Hulu Plus' suggestions for streaming issues, I tried pausing for a few minutes but it just went right back to buffering, I even read somewhere that changing your display setting from 1080p to 720p would help so I tried
    that. It made it a little better but it was still buffering constantly. The only thing that seems to help is watching on my computer but I don't want to pay $7.99 a month for something that I can' t even watch on my TV. Does anyone have any other suggestions
    or at least an explanation?

:)

xlimepops, Aug 4, 2014
  2. TheGoonTick
    TheGoonTick Guest
    buffering issues

in the last two days the app has started buffering a lot and it takes forever sometimes and it shows the youtube unavailable screen, it doesnt load videos when it does it shows it shows it in HD though so thats good ... this is a recent problem but its
    annoying. it seems to happen at random. i know its not my internet. my friend has some issues too it just throws him to the home area at times or even the dashboard.

TheGoonTick, Aug 4, 2014
  3. IXISTiCKYIXI
    IXISTiCKYIXI Guest
    XBOX LIVE - INTENTIONAL SPEED CAP

I wonder how many paying customers would keep on using Netflix... if they decided to cap the download speed at a unsustainable level. BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING...

FIX THIS MICROSOFT ASAP..... or my soon to expire xbox live gold subscription won't be renewed for the 6th consecutive year.

IXISTiCKYIXI, Aug 4, 2014
  4. Buffering Issues

I was having the same problem. Read the recommendation that said to delete the app and reinstall but now I can't re download the app at all. Any help from any other user? Any one else having the same problem?

celestialblundr, Aug 5, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Buffering Issues