BT Home Hub: Help

Discus and support BT Home Hub: Help in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; BT Home Hub (Modems/Gateways): Help i have an oxbox one wired to a bt home hub5 download speed 62.18mbps Uploaf speed 18.51mbps Packet loss 0% Mtu... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by NinthCannon6479, Jan 29, 2017.

1. BT Home Hub: Help

BT Home Hub (Modems/Gateways): Help
    i have an oxbox one wired to a bt home hub5 download speed 62.18mbps

Uploaf speed 18.51mbps

Packet loss 0%

Mtu 1480

Latency 154ms

I have reset the modem by taking lead from xbox for router out then lead from phone line out put lead from xbox back in took power out router left a min put phone lead back in them power but still the same how do i lower the latence please

:)

NinthCannon6479, Jan 29, 2017
  2. xXSNUFFERXx
    xXSNUFFERXx Guest
    BT Home Hub BT Home Hub 5: X Box One X Wont connect to BT Smart Hub

BT Home Hub (Modems/Gateways) BT Home Hub 5: X Box One X Wont connect to BT Smart Hub
    Ive just changed ISP from Sky Fibre to BT Infinity so no real change in speed yet when I try to connect my Xbox One X to xbox live the new BT Smart Home Hub it wont do it for more than 10secs then disconnects then reconnects etc etc on the sky hub never
    had an issue once with this, I have managed to connect by wifi to the BT home hub but im not a great fan of wifi for gaming so any help would be appreciated.

xXSNUFFERXx, Jan 29, 2017
  3. PETE 67
    PETE 67 Guest
    BT Home Hub BT Home Hub 4: IPV6

BT Home Hub (Modems/Gateways) BT Home Hub 4: IPV6
    I reached out to a support rep from BT, and this was the response:

BT has only enabled IPv6 on the HH5 and Smart Hub (HH6) at present.

There are a couple of sites that mention the HH4 is not hardware capable of IPv6

You can contact a support rep here for further information.

Good Luck!

PETE 67, Jan 29, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

BT Home Hub: Help