BT Home Hub BT Home Hub 5: wireless connection issue

Discus and support BT Home Hub BT Home Hub 5: wireless connection issue in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; BT Home Hub (Modems/Gateways) BT Home Hub 5: wireless connection issue Im having the same problem. e79238fb-f161-4af0-b4ff-538a49add08c Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by RisingDragoon83, Jul 6, 2018.

1. BT Home Hub BT Home Hub 5: wireless connection issue

BT Home Hub (Modems/Gateways) BT Home Hub 5: wireless connection issue
    Im having the same problem.

:)

RisingDragoon83, Jul 6, 2018
  2. XB3N16X
    XB3N16X Guest
    BT Home Hub BT Home Hub 5: How to connect to BT Hub 6

BT Home Hub (Modems/Gateways) BT Home Hub 5: How to connect to BT Hub 6
    You would need to set up your wireless network connection again as the SSID of your network will have changed. You can set that up in the network settings section on your console

XB3N16X, Jul 6, 2018
  3. xXSNUFFERXx
    xXSNUFFERXx Guest
    BT Home Hub BT Home Hub 5: X Box One X Wont connect to BT Smart Hub

BT Home Hub (Modems/Gateways) BT Home Hub 5: X Box One X Wont connect to BT Smart Hub
    Ive just changed ISP from Sky Fibre to BT Infinity so no real change in speed yet when I try to connect my Xbox One X to xbox live the new BT Smart Home Hub it wont do it for more than 10secs then disconnects then reconnects etc etc on the sky hub never
    had an issue once with this, I have managed to connect by wifi to the BT home hub but im not a great fan of wifi for gaming so any help would be appreciated.

xXSNUFFERXx, Jul 6, 2018
  4. AceRimmer83
    AceRimmer83 Guest

Im having the same problem.

AceRimmer83, Jul 10, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: