BSOD whenever I launch a game from xbox game pass on PC

Discus and support BSOD whenever I launch a game from xbox game pass on PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had this problem years ago and just gave up when I couldn't solve it. Recently I decided to get game pass again because there have been a lot of new... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Z7 LIME, Nov 13, 2021.

1. Z7 LIME
    Z7 LIME Guest

I had this problem years ago and just gave up when I couldn't solve it. Recently I decided to get game pass again because there have been a lot of new releases since I last had it. To my surprise I still have the same issue, whenever I launch a game from game pass, my pc will blue screen with the same message(PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA). Since the last time I had bought game pass and encountered the issue I have changed my: CPU, GPU, motherboard, ram, and added 3 new drives. So it's really confusing to me why I still have this same problem. No other game from any launcher has ever caused my pc to blue screen other than xbox. I have tried every fix I could possibly find. Was hoping someone could be of assistance and if anyone knows how to solve this problem. Thankyou.

My current specs and info:

Windows 10 Pro updated to the newest version

AMD Ryzen 5 5600x cpu

GIGABYTE B450M DS3H motherboard

AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT gpu

16gb 3200MHz DDR4 ram

2x 240gb kingston SSD

1x 500gb Samsung 980 NVMe M.2

:)

Z7 LIME, Nov 13, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

3. MancSoulja Win User

xbox game pass for pc causing BSOD

Same issue here, it started when using Norton to scan Xbox Game Pass folders would cause a BSOD, now just launching some Game Pass games will cause BSODs.
  4. Varssaggo Win User

xbox game pass for pc causing BSOD

Hello all!

Recently I have been attempting to install different games on my pc and on to different hard drives I have. Every time I try to launch a game I recently installed, I get a BSOD. I have noticed games I already installed are working perfectly fine. I also noticed that the installation path has changed and is forcing to search for an "XboxGames" folder within my hard drives to install the game files to. These games are the ones causing the BSOD. Is there a way to either a) keep the older installation path or b) fix this issue with all my xbox games on pc causing a BSOD? I'm getting a Bad Pool Header and/or a PFN List Corrupt Stop Code.
    Yeah ever since about 5 days ago whenever I try to install a game with Xbox Gamepass I get a crash BSOD , now I can install with steam , Ubisoft , ea , and even iso files of any game or program fine , but trying to install any game with the Xbox game pass will cause a BSOD in under 6 min. I've spent the last 16 hourS reinstalling running disk checks on my 7 drives , (really 11, raided some of them into one ) I've tried a new SSD and still it crashes I tried a system restore to last month and then reinstalled everything except windows new again and still it's happening I'm losing my mind with this one.
  5. Fatefulss Win User

BSOD from Xbox Game Pass PC.

Hi,

There was a Bug Check 0x3B: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Probably caused by : memory_corruption

Try to run the Memory Diagnostic Tool.

Open > Run dialog box (Press Windows key + R), then type mdsched.exe

Then click, "Restart Now and check for problems"

You can also run the System File Checker.

Run CMD as Administrator then type this command.

sfc /scannow

Other Command.

Go to CMD again then type

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
    So I did everything you told me to do. I ran the Memory Diagnostic Tool and it said there was no issues. I ran the sfc /scannow and it said there was no issues. I did the last command just in case and nope. Games are still giving me BSOD and it just restarts
    my PC when I try any xbox games and I don't know why.
  6. Fatefulss Win User

BSOD from Xbox Game Pass PC.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlseKwf9cDq3hWyomMQjbQFRo8-O?e=Znfoz2
Thema:

1. BSOD whenever I launch a game from xbox game pass on PC - Similar Threads - BSOD whenever launch

2. XBox One Wireless Wifi Adapter Driver (BSOD) mt7612US.sys

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One Wireless Wifi Adapter Driver (BSOD) mt7612US.sys: Since I installed the wireless adapter I have had Blue Screens and the offending file is mt7612US.sys Is there a fix to this? 532fc239-73e1-43c6-88e1-5dc0ac7f4e88
  3. Help me with BSoDs please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help me with BSoDs please.: For the past 4-5 months I have been experiencing very frequent BSoDs which are really frustrating due to the fact that I lose all my progress when working on projects, and they refrain me from...
  4. Constant various BSODs on a newly reset PC build

in XBoX on Windows
    Constant various BSODs on a newly reset PC build: Hello, I built my PC about 6 months ago and it has been working well for some time, but over the last few weeks I have been plagued by constant BSODs from various sources. Most of them seem to be...
  5. Driver IQRL less or not equal BSOD plague

in XBoX on Windows
    Driver IQRL less or not equal BSOD plague: Hello, I recently factory reset my computer to absolve issues with games crashing, and I thought that I had identified the problem as a faulty RAM stick which was removed. It seems as though I...
  6. Xbox 1 controller BSOD every time it connects. No avast

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1 controller BSOD every time it connects. No avast: I am trying to connect an Xbox 1 controller to my windows computer, and each time it does a bluescreen with the error message IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL I saw this question elsewhere stating that...
  7. LiveKernelEvent 124- BSOD's with games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    LiveKernelEvent 124- BSOD's with games.: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/b8of7msaogbtzdoociafm/DUMP-PSU.zip?rlkey=o2yinmycczs799rf21tmedjzg&dl=0 Attached DMP files from last 4 BSOD's. MB: msi b450m-a pro CPU: Ryzen 9 5900x GPU RXT 3060...
  8. bsod because of riot games valorant vanguard

in XBoX on Consoles
    bsod because of riot games valorant vanguard: so recently i had gotten a few viruses on my pc but then I cleared it and fully reformatted and after this, when the vanguard anti cheat for the game valorant opens, it causes my entire pc to...
  9. I'm trying to open Fortnite yet every time I do, I get a Bsod. Any fixes?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to open Fortnite yet every time I do, I get a Bsod. Any fixes?: I ran blue screen viewer, it tells me that my HIDCLASS.SYS, and ntoskrnl.exe are problems. I have reinstalled windows, recently updated drivers, and because of my friend have done everything we...
  10. I get the BSOD when playing story mode on RDR2 - WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I get the BSOD when playing story mode on RDR2 - WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR: Hey! So I've recently upgraded my SSD to 1 TB so I can download and play RDR2, and I enter the game but when i press Story Mode it starts loading then crashes and either shows me the BSOD...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox for windows bsod