Brutal British COD AW Clan

Discus and support Brutal British COD AW Clan in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Looking for people to join our clan there is currently 3/4 of us at the moment we are not super pro just play for fun looking to try out the clan war... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChudzUK, Nov 8, 2014.

1. ChudzUK
    ChudzUK Guest

Looking for people to join our clan there is currently 3/4 of us at the moment we are not super pro just play for fun looking to try out the clan war feature and ranked at some point. Let me know you COD username not your Xbox Tag if you want invite. Age
    range ATM is late 20s.

:)

ChudzUK, Nov 8, 2014
  2. HULKNUT
    HULKNUT Guest
    Looking for clan

Looking for clan in destiny and cod aw

HULKNUT, Nov 8, 2014
  3. mg0311
    mg0311 Guest
    COD AW Clans

The view to response ratio should answer your question

mg0311, Nov 8, 2014
  4. bar boy
    bar boy Guest

Check out my profile . Looking for a clan

bar boy, Nov 10, 2014
  5. bar boy Win User

Check out my profile . Looking for a clan
  6. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

If the next COD was World at War 2 would you be happy?

Every COD needs the brutality of WAW. Cod AW was made for toddlers
  7. lion 0f sparta Win User

Cod AW clan?

We are recruiting for xbox diamond division. Mature dedicated players only. Phalanx fallen on youtube. lion0fsparta on xbox 360. weedman on xbox one.message us asap to get a spot in our diamond max level clan. No cheaters please!. must be able to win matches
    and work as a team always, must show up on time for war. phantom phalanx is our clan name on xbox. CALL OF DUTY!!! WE PLAY MANY OTHERS INCLUDING DESTINY.
  8. Betty Skeddi Win User

Cod AW clan?

If you are looking for CoD AW or a Destiny clan, feel free to check out the PMS | H2O clan! We've been around for over 10 years and have 62,000 registered users on our forums. We offer recruitment to all regardless of age, race, gender or skill. Feel free
    to check us out at PMSclan.com/forum.
  9. KSIxConfederate Win User

Cod AW clan?

Hey! So im From KSI Global, we are a 5000+ member gaming community. no squeakers, no skillz required. we dont care if you can no scope, 360 quickscope on 420 or anything like that. we're just looking for people who are active, and can have fun while being
    mature. HMU on xbox if you're intrested.

also must have mic and 17+. CoD AW squad :)

Haters gonna hate, Players gonna play #Xboxislife
Thema:

1. Brutal British COD AW Clan - Similar Threads - Brutal British COD

2. In British Columbia Canada where can an Xbox One S be repaired?

in XBoX on Consoles
    In British Columbia Canada where can an Xbox One S be repaired?: The Xbox turns on but the HDMI does not work to the TV. I've tried 4 different HDMI cables and 3 TVs and all their ports. Is it repairable and where can I go? I can't take it to Gamescape or Game...
  3. THWOK! FIGHT To SURVIVE BRUTAL ARENA Game

in XboX Insiders
    THWOK! FIGHT To SURVIVE BRUTAL ARENA Game: https://youtu.be/m4ODf7nITEM submitted by /u/onlydaniccus [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox Live constant disconnect for 30 seconds then reconnects + Xbox UI showing British...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live constant disconnect for 30 seconds then reconnects + Xbox UI showing British...: Every few minutes Xbox Live will disconnect for approximately 30 seconds then reconnect. This usually occurs while playing Rainbow Six Siege. However, it has also happened while using several...
  5. Bring Brutal legend to Xboxone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bring Brutal legend to Xboxone: It is such an amazing game that many people have happily spent years if not months playing it. I know you guys get so many request for games to be brought back, but please add Brutal legend to the...
  6. Rainbow Six Siege community is brutal and elitist; not fair

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Siege community is brutal and elitist; not fair: So apparently I'm being investigated due to people filing reports on me. I frequent Rainbow Six Siege, and the competitive scene there is very brutal. People tend to always be on edge if you...
  7. Brutal lag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Brutal lag: Pretty terrible on the XBOX One. My character punches when I hit kick, my jump attacks never seem to actually appear, my specials never work and they hardly ever chain into combos. I've been...
  8. Speedball 2 Brutal Deluxe

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Speedball 2 Brutal Deluxe: Hey, I know that it was taken off the market due to the company going into administration or something but i paid money for it and can no longer download it...is there any way for me to re...
  9. Brutal Legends 2 thoughts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Brutal Legends 2 thoughts: Brutal Legends was a tribute to some of the most iconic hard rock bands that shaped the Industry.Its been years since it first released.Since then many new bands have emerged.The question..What...
  10. brutal problems since June update

in XBoX on Consoles
    brutal problems since June update: I have heavy problems with the june update. I dont find the german Forum, so i post here. All the time there are menues i can not cancle. It isdifficult to explane it in englisch for me. For...