Brought used xbox and don't know family pin or secret question answer

Discus and support Brought used xbox and don't know family pin or secret question answer in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi can anyone tell me if there is a way to factory reset the Xbox 360. My ex husband brought xbox 360 for my daughter last Christmas. I have no idea... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OnePuppy90704, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Brought used xbox and don't know family pin or secret question answer

Hi can anyone tell me if there is a way to factory reset the Xbox 360.

My ex husband brought xbox 360 for my daughter last Christmas. I have no idea where he got it from, but it was clearly second hand. However whoever he brought it from forgot to reset the family passcode.

Everytime I try and do anything on it it asks for the pass code, I can't reset it either as I don;t know the answer to the secret question.

Thanks in advance of any help!!

:)

OnePuppy90704, Dec 13, 2016
  2. amatsutenchi
    amatsutenchi Guest
    Could a security question once be less than 4 characters? (Account Recovery

have you tried answering the secret question with 4 letter or less answer. because we don't know if there used to be an old policy for the secret question it couldn't hurt to try for the password reset i mean the policy used to be that you could make your
    own question.

amatsutenchi, Dec 14, 2016
  3. Morlik
    Morlik Guest
    Forgot Family Timer passcode

Hi,

I recently gave the Xbox back to my kid to use but would like to set a Family timer on the system. Currently there is no timer on the system, unfortunately, when I am prompted a password when I go to turn on the family timer.

I don't remember the passcode or the answer to the secret question. I've tried anything I could have possibly used for the secret question but it won't work. Maybe i was trying to outsmart my kid but not instead of him, I've outsmarted myself.

How can I go about turning 'on' the family timer and setting a time limit without remembering the password or secret question?

Morlik, Dec 14, 2016
  4. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest

You’ll need to contact
    Xbox Support
    via chat/phone for help resetting the passcode.

Source

bowski477, Dec 14, 2016
    OnePuppy90704, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: