Brought Mortal Kombat 11 KP2 but has no Mileena.

Discus and support Brought Mortal Kombat 11 KP2 but has no Mileena. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I brought KP2 for Mortal Kombat 11 waiting to play with the character Mileena. Instead it gave me Robocop from After Math DLC!!! Cannot play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ElitonBoeira, Nov 18, 2020.

1. ElitonBoeira
    ElitonBoeira Guest

Hi,

I brought KP2 for Mortal Kombat 11 waiting to play with the character Mileena.

Instead it gave me Robocop from After Math DLC!!!

Cannot play Mileena, why??

Someone knows when this will be fixed???

I'm using Xbox One X.

:)

ElitonBoeira, Nov 18, 2020
  2. Juxtapose13 Win User

Mortal Kombat Kollection issues?

Might have found another glitch. Has anyone been able to unlock Mileena, Ermac, or Classic Sub-Zero for Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 in offline mode?

I've tried entering the combat codes for Mileena and Classic Sub-Zero twice now, and it keeps telling me "Incorrect Code."

Mileena

HK x 2

LP x 2

BL x 2

LK x 6

HP x 4

Classic Sub-Zero

HK x 8

LP x 1

BL x 8

LK x 3

HP x 5

I won't bother trying Ermac until I'm sure since his is the hardest to input solo.

Both of the above codes worked no problem with the Xbox LIVE Arcade version of Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3, so unless they changed them for the Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection, they seem to be glitched.

Can anyone confirm?
  3. BlackSilverAce Win User

Missed XBOX Opportunities

I have the PS3 version of Mortal Kombat, and I wouldn't say 360 gamers missed too much without Kratos. People still spam Ermac and Mileena online...
  4. mar .o Win User

Why won’t it let me pre-order

Yes I did. Turns out what I had to do was go onto mortal kombat 11 which I was then brought to a pre-order a screen then I could pre-order mortal kombat 1 it wouldn’t let me do it from the actual Xbox store which I’m still confused by but thank you for caring.
  5. Juxtapose13 Win User

Mortal Kombat Kollection issues?

[quote user=""]

Might have found another glitch. Has anyone been able to unlock Mileena, Ermac, or Classic Sub-Zero for Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 in offline mode?

I've tried entering the combat codes for Mileena and Classic Sub-Zero twice now, and it keeps telling me "Incorrect Code."

Mileena

HK x 2

LP x 2

BL x 2

LK x 6

HP x 4

Classic Sub-Zero

HK x 8

LP x 1

BL x 8

LK x 3

HP x 5

I won't bother trying Ermac until I'm sure since his is the hardest to input solo.

Both of the above codes worked no problem with the Xbox LIVE Arcade version of Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3, so unless they changed them for the Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection, they seem to be glitched.

Can anyone confirm?

[/quote]

Figured out what I was doing wrong: The buttons to input the codes are different for the Xbox LIVE version of
    Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 and the Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection version of
    Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3.

For any interested, they are:

Mileena - Player 1: HPx2, LPx2, BLx2, LKx6, HKx4 - Player 2: HPx2, LPx2, BLx2, LKx6, HKx4

Ermac - Player 1: HPx1, LPx2, BLx3, LKx4, HKx4 - Player 2: HPx4, LPx4, BLx3, LKx2, HKx1

Classic Sub-Zero - Player 1: HPx8, LPx1, BLx8, LKx3, HKx5 - Player 2: HPx8, LPx1, BLx8, LKx3, HKx5

Ermac's was actually far easier to enter in this version.
  6. Kelemvor79 Win User

I preordered mortal kombat 11 Premium edition xbox one

What is the Mortal Kombat 11 beta?
    The Mortal Kombat 11 beta will allow players who pre-order to access an early sample of Mortal Kombat 11 before the game launches. The beta for Mortal Kombat 11 will only be available for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 4 Pro,
    Xbox One and Xbox One X.

For more details about the beta, please keep an eye on mortalkombat.com or follow @mortalkombat or @netherrealm for
    more information on Twitter.

How do I get access to the Mortal Kombat 11 beta?
    Please make sure your retailer is offering the beta before you pre-order the game. If you pre-order a physical copy of Mortal Kombat 11, you will receive a code to gain access to the beta before it begins. The code you receive
    will be for the same platform that you pre-ordered the game for. Please note, you will be able to redeem your beta code before the beta officially begins, but this will not allow you to download the Mortal Kombat 11 beta until it’s available in March 2019.

If you pre-order a digital copy of Mortal Kombat 11, you will automatically gain access to download the Mortal Kombat 11 beta when the beta is live.

Can I pre-order at any retailer and get access to the Mortal Kombat 11 beta?
    No. If you want to ensure access to the beta, check with your retailer before you pre-order.

https://mortalkombatgamessupport.wbgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360013188374-Mortal-Kombat-11-Beta-Pre-order-FAQ
Thema:

1. Brought Mortal Kombat 11 KP2 but has no Mileena. - Similar Threads - Brought Mortal Kombat

2. How do I get a refund if I brought a add on by mistake

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a refund if I brought a add on by mistake: REFUND Add one autobahn police sim 3 off road I payed £10.74 for it and I would like a refund please 21731e6c-e26a-4ade-babc-21f78a422156
  3. How long would it take for my Minecraft account to be brought back?

in XBoX on Windows
    How long would it take for my Minecraft account to be brought back?: my ign went from Gamer_6451 to Gamer_6451_ because the hacker changed my IGN, the email and the password and i would like to know what i need to do to get the best change of recovering my account...
  4. So I brought a game on my credit card and I refunded it and I want it back on my Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    So I brought a game on my credit card and I refunded it and I want it back on my Xbox...: So I bought a Xbox game on the store and I bought it on my credit card but I don’t want it and requested a refund but I would like the refund back on my Xbox credit balance instead of back on my...
  5. Brought a Xbox elite core 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brought a Xbox elite core 2: Brought a controller this month and my Y button isn’t responding anyway went to register it on Microsoft devices comes up I only have 4 months warranty left out of a 1 year how????? It’s new...
  6. Hi I brought Minecraft java and bedrock long time ago but today i check and it said "Buy Now"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I brought Minecraft java and bedrock long time ago but today i check and it said "Buy Now": So i brought the Minecraft java and bedrock on November 7, 2023 at minecraft.net i play it until today so idk what going on i need help 986f3508-0a08-4ef5-b08f-bd72668b84ce
  7. I brought 2k24 25th anniversary and now it says I don't own please help I brought it on 9/10/23

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I brought 2k24 25th anniversary and now it says I don't own please help I brought it on 9/10/23: I brought 2k24 25th anniversary on 9/10/23 and when I tried downloading it back it said I didn't own it. 758a9b3e-cd0b-4291-b826-d073943390e1
  8. Why wont my game go online have just brought new xbox series x I already pay monthly for online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my game go online have just brought new xbox series x I already pay monthly for online: Why wont my xbox go online wants me to buy subscription I already pay for it I have just set up new xbox series x ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility / Other***...
  9. I would like a refund on an Xbox game pass which I brought my grandson for Christmas in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I would like a refund on an Xbox game pass which I brought my grandson for Christmas in...: I need a refund on a Xbox game pass that I brought my grandson for Christmas in error, I should of brought a game voucher (Green) 28c7cf57-11af-473f-b392-3b97dac52813
  10. I have recently brought a 165hz monitor to use with Xbox series s but I cannot turn on 165hz

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have recently brought a 165hz monitor to use with Xbox series s but I cannot turn on 165hz: My series s says the monitor is only 60hz and will not allow me to turn on 165hz how do I fix this? I am using y27gq-20 Lenovo monitor 3df1eba3-0fbe-4826-ab94-0a7739110e49