Brought a new Xbox 360. Now I can’t join my friends

Discus and support Brought a new Xbox 360. Now I can’t join my friends in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I used to play on a Xbox 360 slim, but for better load times, and also so I won’t have as much frame lag when I play Minecraft, Bo2 etc I brought a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ALVARO MAR7INEZ, Jan 19, 2022.

1. Brought a new Xbox 360. Now I can’t join my friends

I used to play on a Xbox 360 slim, but for better load times, and also so I won’t have as much frame lag when I play Minecraft, Bo2 etc I brought a Xbox 360 E and to move all my data and games I just took out my hard drive from my old Xbox and just plugged it into my new Xbox. At first everything worked just fine but after awhile weird stuff started happening. Any idea what I could do to fix this? It’s really irritating because me and my some of my friends have indie games that aren’t available anymore that we love playing but now we can’t. As well as normal games like Minecraft and halo reach before it shut down. Please help me fix this. It’s a huge inconvenience

:)

ALVARO MAR7INEZ, Jan 19, 2022
  2. ALVARO MAR7INEZ Win User

Can’t join my friends game whenever I try. This didn’t happen before
  3. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

What weird stuff started happening?
  4. Nursemorph Win User

Sounds to me like the 2 360 consoles have a slightly different operating system...unsurprising given, far as I can tell, the Slim was released in the mid 2000s and the E was released in 2013.
  5. MR DOORBOY Win User

error code 80151901

I have my XBOX 360, my friends brought over theirs, now no XBOX 360 connects to the internet. Not a single XBOX 360 can connect to the internet at my house.
  6. Steve Seagal18 Win User

On Pc, Xbox Party Chat randomly disconnects me and doesn't show me.

I can’t join my friends party or join there game
Thema:

1. Brought a new Xbox 360. Now I can’t join my friends - Similar Threads - Brought 360 can’t

2. How do I get a refund if I brought a add on by mistake

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a refund if I brought a add on by mistake: REFUND Add one autobahn police sim 3 off road I payed £10.74 for it and I would like a refund please 21731e6c-e26a-4ade-babc-21f78a422156
  3. How long would it take for my Minecraft account to be brought back?

in XBoX on Windows
    How long would it take for my Minecraft account to be brought back?: my ign went from Gamer_6451 to Gamer_6451_ because the hacker changed my IGN, the email and the password and i would like to know what i need to do to get the best change of recovering my account...
  4. Hi all , I have just brought my 8 year old daughter an old Xbox 360 my question is can I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi all , I have just brought my 8 year old daughter an old Xbox 360 my question is can I...: Hi all I have just brought my 8 year old daughter an old Xbox 360 , can I still get Xbox live so she can play Minecraft with her friends , Thanks in advance 15874db7-1ab5-4bc5-ac44-6d7e384f7f27
  5. have brought a second hand xbox 360 and cant play any M rated games due to the password...

in XBoX Accessibility
    have brought a second hand xbox 360 and cant play any M rated games due to the password...: how do i change password on a second hand xbox 360 cant play any M rated games due to pervious owner setting password i have no idea what it could be thanks 6ccb1ab1-fae4-4669-ba63-b48a29205e42
  6. Hi there, I've just brought a second hand 360 and I can't play age restricted games unless...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi there, I've just brought a second hand 360 and I can't play age restricted games unless...: Hi there, I've just brought a second hand 360 and I can't play age restricted games unless I have a family settings pass code which I haven't got, any way to get round this please...
  7. any help brought xbox 360 has a parental code on it cant get it off....grrr ..tryed xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    any help brought xbox 360 has a parental code on it cant get it off....grrr ..tryed xbox...: any help brought xbox 360 has a parental code on it cant get it off....grrr ..tryed xbox support online its like waiting for a bus on xmas day...it aint coming!! c5c310d8-17f1-4a92-be6c-16a12d7b89c7
  8. when i brought an xbox one it did not come with a 1 month free trial and my xbox 360 did have a

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    when i brought an xbox one it did not come with a 1 month free trial and my xbox 360 did have a: My xbox one did not come with a 1 month free trial and my xbox 360 did come with a free trial can i have a code or can u tell me why? e8078626-83f1-48dd-bd06-1fa28a9e7018
  9. Brought COD AW Season pass on Xbox 360 but it's not transfered to Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Brought COD AW Season pass on Xbox 360 but it's not transfered to Xbox one: hi, can anyone help..... I purchased the COD Advanced warfare season pass on my Xbox 360 as have the game disk. That all works fine. I have just purchased the Xbox one and have the Xbox one cod aw...
  10. Just brought an Xbox 360 pre-owned...And it got a console ban on it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just brought an Xbox 360 pre-owned...And it got a console ban on it: I recently just got an xbox 360 pre-owned with some old games for a trip down memory lane and apparently its got a console ban on it. I am fuming as the guy who sold it me is now gone in the wind....