Brother used both parents debit cards.

Discus and support Brother used both parents debit cards. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So my brother over the past week has used both parents debit cards totalling over £200, keep in mind they are divorced and live in separate households.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KillaKai2006, Jul 19, 2018.

1. KillaKai2006
    KillaKai2006 Guest

So my brother over the past week has used both parents debit cards totalling over £200, keep in mind they are divorced and live in separate households. Long story short, we all found out what my brother was doing on fortnite and we attempted to get refunded.
    My dad however, got there first and got his £103 refunded. My mum however, did not. This was due to a one time refund. They told her on live chat that they couldn't do anything due to the refund just a few hours before on my dad's behalf. Is there anything
    else that can be done?

(Using his account to post)

:)

KillaKai2006, Jul 19, 2018
  2. Urantian01
    Urantian01 Guest
    Mini-Survey: How do you purchase your digital content on Xbox Live?

This is incorrect.

Your debit card uses either MasterCard or Visa for processing(if not, then you couldn't use it on Live anyhow), in which case any purchases NOT done with a PIN are protected the same as a credit card. If you debit card is compromised and money is spent, then you just file a claim with your bank, and while they do the investigation they will reimburse any money lost.

If a PIN is used on a purchase then you will be liable, but even then not 100%, if there are criminal charges filed then the banks will work with the consumer to resolve the issues, though it can take a long time(in which case you would be with out your money).

Urantian01, Jul 19, 2018
  3. General.Mig
    General.Mig Guest
    Mini-Survey: How do you purchase your digital content on Xbox Live?

General.Mig, Jul 19, 2018
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

for any refund related questions you will need to contact official Xbox Support via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat, they are the only ones that can determine if a refund is possible or not. I would advise to try the Phone option if available at
    Contact Us | Xbox Support

5. Hi,

Are you from the United Kingdom? If you are, the UK number is 0800 587 1102

If not, please
    click here

Obsessive Power, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

Are you from the United Kingdom? If you are, the UK number is 0800 587 1102

If not, please
    click here
  7. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

for any refund related questions you will need to contact official Xbox Support via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat, they are the only ones that can determine if a refund is possible or not. I would advise to try the Phone option if available at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  8. phillipgriffin2 Win User

paying a past due subscription

if you mean with one of my parents adding a credit/debit card then no, my parents wouldn't put details like that on an xbox
  9. J-7 Win User

Stop children from buying things on Xbox in one simple step!

Yes 100% agree. Too many parents not using correct accounts. If it is a family xbox then the adult account should be the only one with access to a credit/debit card. Added with a passcode.
  10. nZyN Win User

XBox 360 How to stop my son from downloading Maps and Games that cost money without my permission

You can set parental controls via the family setting on the dashboard (if using an Xbox 360) or you can remove your credit/debit card from his account.
Thema:

1. Brother used both parents debit cards. - Similar Threads - Brother used both

2. So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...: So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was told, it told him to go to xbox home, what now? e8d53929-9203-4558-982b-c79241a16cc0
  3. My Xbox boots to a black screen after my brother put his account on it. How do I fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox boots to a black screen after my brother put his account on it. How do I fix?: My brothers Xbox stopped working a few months back. It was slowing down, not popping up the home menu, and eventually just wouldn’t show anything other than a black screen. After a few months, he...
  4. My brother got my account banned.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My brother got my account banned.: My jerk brother was staying with me for a few months and got my Xbox account permabanned. When I game online I don't even use a headset or message. I have like $1000 tied up in game currency. I...
  5. My brother has put 50 pound codes on his account but not showed up on it what is going on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My brother has put 50 pound codes on his account but not showed up on it what is going on...: I need to find out what is going on with my brother account on Xbox one it not give him his gift card credit of 50 pound please help and tell me y please c9ea2a75-e215-4803-81f7-aea4a3e2f4c8
  6. My wired controller won't turn on. on my xbox but work on my brother xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    My wired controller won't turn on. on my xbox but work on my brother xbox: My wired controller won't turn on. on my xbox but work on my brother xbox e667e29d-baa6-4e38-b72a-77fe31dd074f
  7. Help needed. Son's xbox was using his brothers email address which he's stopped access to.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help needed. Son's xbox was using his brothers email address which he's stopped access to.: My friend's young son set up his xbox account using his older bothers email address. Since the account was created there's been £600+ worth of games purchased on there. To cut a long story short,...
  8. I just bought game pass ultimate but I want to know if my brother can use it on his account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just bought game pass ultimate but I want to know if my brother can use it on his account: If I have one xbox and two accounts and only one account has an xbox game pass ultimate subscription can the other use the sam subscription bdf98a8d-0ee4-4434-a4ae-7c71d2ffd3aa
  9. My account was banned on communication for a week because my little brother decided to use ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was banned on communication for a week because my little brother decided to use ...: Dear Enforcement Team, Earlier today my little brother, 12, was playing Fifa 18 on my account since he does not have his own. He got "very angry" with the person he was playing against and after...
  10. My Xbox got banned for no reason i don't normally use It and my little brother uses I but he's ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox got banned for no reason i don't normally use It and my little brother uses I but he's ...: my Xbox got banned for no reason my little brier is 7 and he uses it I want to get unbaned I haven't done anything Andy I'm devasted for the fact I have to be banned when I payed money...