Brother forgot xbox account password need help

Discus and support Brother forgot xbox account password need help in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, My brother forgot his password to his Xbox and we just made the switch to the Xbox series She filled out the recovery form multiple times but... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Majestic345, Mar 5, 2022.

1. Majestic345
    Majestic345 Guest

Hello,

My brother forgot his password to his Xbox and we just made the switch to the Xbox series She filled out the recovery form multiple times but he forgot the Gmail account that was linked to it also, he even bought something with my credit card and that didn't work is there any way we can just post a video of the account or something to get this situation fixed?

thanks,

Jordan

:)

Majestic345, Mar 5, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

I apologize but the only way to recover the account is through the recovery form, Majestic345.

You just need to fill up the recovery form again but make sure to provide more accurate information.
  3. Miss Portia Win User

Brother changed emails

Hello Demon- please have your brother visit
    http://www.xbox.com/forgot
    for information on how to recover the password from his account. :)
  4. skys7 Win User

Xbox 360

hi,

do you mean you forgot your passkey to log into Xbox Live ?

Then check out https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/security/forgot-xbox-one-passkey

You just have to type in your Microsoft account password to reset it.

If you forgot your Microsoft password you need to reset it.

Hope this helps.
  5. Andrewwalkup Win User

Accoount

Hi I need help loggin in to my account but I forgot my password I need help please
  6. iLuvGunsAndRock Win User

Little problem with windows live ID

Hey there bud!

To recover your Microsoft account, password etc... Have a look at the
    Forgot Microsoft Account | Xbox Microsoft Account | Forgot Windows LIVE ID
    page for further assistance with your issue! There will explain how to recover your account, and password. However, there are some requirements and information needed that will be
    asked of you in order to get the Microsoft account / password back.

Hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Brother forgot xbox account password need help - Similar Threads - Brother forgot account

2. So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...: So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was told, it told him to go to xbox home, what now? e8d53929-9203-4558-982b-c79241a16cc0
  3. My Xbox boots to a black screen after my brother put his account on it. How do I fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox boots to a black screen after my brother put his account on it. How do I fix?: My brothers Xbox stopped working a few months back. It was slowing down, not popping up the home menu, and eventually just wouldn’t show anything other than a black screen. After a few months, he...
  4. My little brother forgot the email used for his minecraft java account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My little brother forgot the email used for his minecraft java account.: My little brother wanted to play minecraft again, but when he tried logging in with his usual email, there wasn't an account on it. We tried logging into all our emails to see whether there was an...
  5. My brother forgot his Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My brother forgot his Xbox account: Hello, My brother forgot his password to his Xbox and we just made the switch to the Xbox series She filled out the recovery form multiple times but he forgot the Gmail account that was linked to...
  6. My brother forgot his Xbox password

in XBoX Accessibility
    My brother forgot his Xbox password: Hello, My brother forgot his password to his Xbox and we just made the switch to the Xbox series She filled out the recovery form multiple times but he forgot the Gmail account that was linked to...
  7. My xbox broken and I forgot my brother email and password

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox broken and I forgot my brother email and password: My xbox broke 2 day ago a i didn't know what to do so I looked up videos and some said that you could restore to default and it will delete all accounts and I didn't want to do that so after two...
  8. Brother forgot password, unable to reset it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brother forgot password, unable to reset it: Not sure if I'm posting in the right place but I can't seem to get this issue resolved in any way! Got my brother an Xbox One for Xmas but he's forgotten his password to his account. Sadly there...
  9. My Brother,Rashad he forgot his email to his Xbox account can someone provide me with ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Brother,Rashad he forgot his email to his Xbox account can someone provide me with ...: Please provide me with information that I can do to help him. 1d371452-02ff-45dc-b602-7ce757c4d652
  10. Me and my brother forgot his password

in XBoX on Consoles
    Me and my brother forgot his password: so, I made my brother an xbox account, after a couple of months or maybe even a year, we forgot his password. I have tried everything, I have exceeded the attempts to try guessing it, and have...