Broken xbox, told wait 3 days

Discus and support Broken xbox, told wait 3 days in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I contacted the chat support earlier tonight to get a warranty advanced replacement for a bad disc drive. We get to the point of me waiting for a phone... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MAggOT-5541F481-4AC4-4656-962B-D38D8CD5C7CE, Feb 2, 2015.

1. Broken xbox, told wait 3 days

I contacted the chat support earlier tonight to get a warranty advanced replacement for a bad disc drive. We get to the point of me waiting for a phone call to give my credit card info and then I go back to the chat and he says it couldn't process. We try
    numerous times, various cards. After about an hour I am told to wait for a callback. I do so and it comes and we try again. Still nothing. Hours are passing. All in all I go through 2 callbacks, flags being raised, contacting my credit cards, 4 hours. After
    the second callback I'm told Sorry, the original rep didn't close your first SR and after all these tries to process, we accidentally locked out your account. You'll have to call back in 3 days. That sounds a bit unacceptable to me. I don't think I'm alone
    in that. I wasn't sure where to say this, or even if I can contact anyone at this point. I'm assuming I'm basically just ***,

:)

MAggOT-5541F481-4AC4-4656-962B-D38D8CD5C7CE, Feb 2, 2015
  2. bas Epidemic
    bas Epidemic Guest
    Error: Not being able to read disc's info! Please read.

@Misses Quinzel I have been through 12 Xbox One's in 3 days so I would like to have it fixed not be told to return it to get another broken one.

bas Epidemic, Feb 2, 2015
  3. MRpepperroni
    MRpepperroni Guest
    No beta code

I have not yet received my gears of war 4 beta code yet,I was one of the first to play.i was told to wait 3 days,3 days ago help!

MRpepperroni, Feb 2, 2015
  4. Broken xbox, told wait 3 days

FearedNightmare, Feb 3, 2015
  5. FearedNightmare Win User

6. BI6 R3D Win User

Xbox One Rapair

I sent my broken xbox one back on launch day, they received it on Tuesday, still waiting for a replacement to be shipped back. I was told that a new one would be sent out as soon as they received the broken one but they have had it for 4 days now and nothing???
  7. bas Epidemic Win User

Error: Not being able to read disc's info! Please read.

@Misses Quinzel I have been through 12 Xbox One's in 3 days so I would like to have it fixed not be told to return it to get another broken one.
  8. Joshua Win User

HITMAN World of Assignation not working

I bought it and it wasn’t working but Xbox support told me to wait 3 days it’s been 3 days and it’s still not working I even reinstalled still don’t work
  9. Super Dave SC Win User

Advanced replacement - email response?

I chatted with Tracey. Tracey told me my request was waiting for a fedex transaction number. I assume this is the return fedex number for my broken xbox. Once this is received the new console will ship. I also asked if the replacement would be a Day
    one. She told me it would.
Thema:

1. Broken xbox, told wait 3 days - Similar Threads - Broken told wait

2. HDMI-CEC broken since last update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI-CEC broken since last update.: I have been able to use my LG TV remote to control my Xbox since I got it. Since the June 17th update it no longer works. I have to turn on an Xbox controller or use the Xbox app on my phone....
  3. I think my Port is broken on my Xbox series S

in XboX Insiders
    I think my Port is broken on my Xbox series S: have a Xbox series s that has worked fine for the entirety that I have had it, today for the first time the wired connection will not work, however connecting to WiFi will. I searched up and down...
  4. broken controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    broken controller: My controller has randomly stopped working, it was working fine the last time I used it. Nothing is wrong with the USB cable or the Xbox because my other controller works fine. There is a buzzing...
  5. I was sent a broken replace controller for my series 2 elite controller, and I can't get a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was sent a broken replace controller for my series 2 elite controller, and I can't get a...: My Xbox elite controller series 2 was out of warranty, so I decided to order in a replacement, however as soon as I powered on the replacement controller I realized the Right Bumper is completely...
  6. Wireless headset mic broken , is this fixable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless headset mic broken , is this fixable: My mic has broken off my headset , is this repairable 1bffb11b-8023-4be7-9226-ee1bae3a007b
  7. So My Xbox 360 S (Model 250 G) Has BROKEN Graphics, and I don't want to send it to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So My Xbox 360 S (Model 250 G) Has BROKEN Graphics, and I don't want to send it to...: I took it apart and there was nothing but the necessary things so I said "well, that is a broken HDMI port 95b9a624-d368-4269-81c0-89f1f46b5c7a
  8. Is my Xbox elite series 2 core controller broken?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is my Xbox elite series 2 core controller broken?: 2 days ago I received a Xbox elite series 2 core controller I purchased from Amazon. I took the controller out of the box and noticed that when I would try to turn ether thumbstick in complete 360...
  9. Xbox Design Lab Cart/Checkout Broken, Any Fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab Cart/Checkout Broken, Any Fix?: Issue is as stated in title. Trying to purchase a customized Elite Controller Series 2. The controller is in the cart and I am logged in with the account I wish to purchase the controller on, but...
  10. wal mart wont return my broken xbox controller one day past 14 days....they told me to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    wal mart wont return my broken xbox controller one day past 14 days....they told me to...: how do i use my warranty on my xbox wireless remote that a button is not functioning on? 9780ab33-53fd-41a4-8b1a-cfcba5cba521