Broken Xbox one s and can't sync minecraft world.

Discus and support Broken Xbox one s and can't sync minecraft world. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft, Recently my xbox one s stopped turning on because it got fried through the ethernet cable from a power surge. My xbox warranty for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by InvitedAsp1, Apr 23, 2021.

1. InvitedAsp1
    InvitedAsp1 Guest

Hello Microsoft,

Recently my xbox one s stopped turning on because it got fried through the ethernet cable from a power surge. My xbox warranty for free repairs ran out 4 or 5 years ago. I'm thinking of getting one of the newer Xboxs when the scalper's greed is gone. I checked to see if my saves were still okay by going on my brother's xbox and syncing to the cloud. All the saves for the games I play the most had my saved data in check except for the world I play most on in minecraft. The game tells me, "The world is not fully sync or has been coorupted. Try playing the world on a console where it's in a good state and try migrating it again." Also is there a way to recover game clips stored on the xbox that were not uploaded? Any advise you all can give wouldbe greatly appreciated.

:)

InvitedAsp1, Apr 23, 2021
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

Minecraft Favorites Pack

3. Magistrar Win User

Syncing worlds on minecraft works one way but not the other with 2 xboxes

Yes, I am using the latest updates on both consoles, including the 1.10 update that just released yesterday. Also, it seems being able to play the world that was created on my original xbox one on the xbox one S was a fluke. It's still true that I can
    see the worlds on the xbox one S that were created on the original xbox, and not the other way around. However, if I try to play the world on the xbox one S I get a message that the world failed to sync or is corrupted.

I'll consider posting in the Minecraft forums.
  4. JayDelgado Win User

Minecarft Random World deletion

Are you talking about a Minecraft world? Also, what version [Xbox one(the old one) or bedrock (the latest one with cross platform)]?. Usually if you're connected to Xbox live, all worlds sync up to the cloud, if you're playing on Minecraft Bedrock edition,
    when you click play, there should be an option at the bottom to sync old worlds.
  5. midnytefairy Win User

How do I transfer my Minecraft worlds?

I'm having the same problem. Got an Xbox One S for Christmas, bought Minecraft for the Xbox One and now can't transfer my world from 360 to One.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Access XB360 / XB1 Cloud Saves...without an Xbox

When you play the new Minecraft on your Xbox One console, you’ll will be able to sync your existing worlds from the Xbox One Edition. Additionally, if you have a Realms subscription then your realms will
    also appear on your Windows 10, iOS, Android, Kindle, or Gear VR devices (if you own them).

To sync your worlds from the Xbox One Edition to Minecraft:

1. Sign into your console with the account that you previously saved your Xbox One Edition world with.
    2. Launch Minecraft and select Play from the main menu.
    3. On the Worlds tab, select Sync Old Worlds if your existing games haven’t already been migrated.
    4. Select the world that you want to migrate and wait for conversion to complete.
    5. Your world will now sync to the new Minecraft when you sign in.
    In addition to world sync, certain skin pack, texture pack, and mash-up pack purchases that you made on the console will also be available when you play the new Minecraft, and on your other devices.
Thema:

1. Broken Xbox one s and can't sync minecraft world. - Similar Threads - Broken can't sync

2. I was sent a broken replace controller for my series 2 elite controller, and I can't get a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was sent a broken replace controller for my series 2 elite controller, and I can't get a...: My Xbox elite controller series 2 was out of warranty, so I decided to order in a replacement, however as soon as I powered on the replacement controller I realized the Right Bumper is completely...
  3. Why can't you just make a simple app that works? Starfield mods broken, can't migrate game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't you just make a simple app that works? Starfield mods broken, can't migrate game...: Why can't you just make a simple app that works? Right now I'm seriously annoyed that the lack of direct file access breaks many of the great (looking, I can't actually try them) mods for...
  4. The 'Gaming Services' app is broken and can't be updated through Microsoft store meaning...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The 'Gaming Services' app is broken and can't be updated through Microsoft store meaning...: I have tried all of the options on the Xbox support page but the Gaming Service app just can't be downloaded. It reaches 90% completion and then just fails every time....
  5. My phone number is broken and I can't recover it. How do I change my number?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My phone number is broken and I can't recover it. How do I change my number?: My phone number is broken and I can't recover it. How do I change my number? 741027ca-5a30-43b2-aff7-d36afb4986e6
  6. How to get in touch via call with any xbox customer service!! I can't replace my broken...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get in touch via call with any xbox customer service!! I can't replace my broken...: How to get in touch via call with any xbox customer service!! I can't replace my broken xbox controller its very hard and confusing I am in Saudi Arabia I bought my console from Jarir and they...
  7. My Xbox One Menu is Broken, can't move, keep jumping back

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One Menu is Broken, can't move, keep jumping back: When I go to my main screen and go to the Xbox one menu it jumps around and can't move. I turned off my Xbox, I unplugged my Xbox and Reset my Xbox. Can someone help. I don't know how to fix it....
  8. xbox elite 2 broken but can't get help

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox elite 2 broken but can't get help: my elite 2 has started having button and bumper issues so I came the xbox site to get it repaired ,so I cant' get the site to recognise the serial number ,the page just gives me an error ,then...
  9. Why is the Gaming Service so damn broken? Can't repair, reinstall or uninstall now, FH5...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the Gaming Service so damn broken? Can't repair, reinstall or uninstall now, FH5...: Since an update caused problems the Gaming Service seems to have issues. This is the second time I wiped my OS just to play a game and I cannot get Forza to run stable on my system. I get no...
  10. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller - Can't claim warranty as form broken and can't contact...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller - Can't claim warranty as form broken and can't contact...: Hey everyone/Microsoft/whoever, Bought an Elite Series 2 about 2/3 months ago, RB yesterday became less responsive especially on quicker clicks or clicks closer to the top of the controller. LB...