Broken xbox controller, cannot order warranty service due to error on website, nor can I...

Discus and support Broken xbox controller, cannot order warranty service due to error on website, nor can I... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I described my issue with ordering service in this thread:... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TymekOleniacz, Jan 28, 2022.

1. Broken xbox controller, cannot order warranty service due to error on website, nor can I...

I described my issue with ordering service in this thread:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/xba_catother/trying-to-order-xbox-controller-warranty-service/ab1d179a-35a2-43aa-b5c0-2e6551accddc?messageId=4420a285-1ec0-499e-b405-536a27f9340f&

As advised, I tried contacting Xbox support, but I'm getting below all the time. I tried different browsers, devices and Wi-Fi networks. Nothing helped.

Broken xbox controller, cannot order warranty service due to error on website, nor can I... [​IMG]

How do I contact support directly? What are my options? Xbox support page seems to me like a maze designed specifically to make everything hard for user and I find impossible to find any useful answers there.

:)

TymekOleniacz, Jan 28, 2022
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Broken xbox controller, cannot order warranty service due to error on website, nor can I...