Broken series X and microsoft support is useless

Discus and support Broken series X and microsoft support is useless in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been having issues with my Series X crashing after a short amount of use, if im trying to download a game my XBOX will crash within 10 minutes.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OWalk, Feb 13, 2022.

1. OWalk
    OWalk Guest

I have been having issues with my Series X crashing after a short amount of use, if im trying to download a game my XBOX will crash within 10 minutes. I have tried all the troubleshooting options available and none have worked.#

I have tried to numerous times to create a service request and every time i get an error code when it asks for my address.

Error code - TraceId: cDr1SdWuPkOGtukw.5.73

Then i tried to request a call from customer support, this did not work either i input my number correctly and it said something went wrong at our end.

You spend all this money on a new console for it to not work and the customer support is abysmal anyone know how i can go about actually getting my XBOX fixed/replaced as it is definitly a faulty unit because these issues are extremely frustrating!!!

:)

OWalk, Feb 13, 2022
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: