Broken rt on elite controller

Discus and support Broken rt on elite controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The right trigger on my elite controller is being registered as constantly being pressed down and going to home instantly pushes the selection down and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ayane Chan, Mar 15, 2024.

1. Ayane Chan
    Ayane Chan Guest

The right trigger on my elite controller is being registered as constantly being pressed down and going to home instantly pushes the selection down and won’t go up I cannot afford a new one please help. I’ve tried cleaning it out and reconfiguring it but nothing works

:)

Ayane Chan, Mar 15, 2024
  2. eyeangle Win User

How do I remap controller buttons for only one game?

I'm using the regular wireless controller.

Am I able to switch LB and RB to LT and RT on the Elite controller?
  3. Singh on fire Win User

Controllers - Elite, Scuff or Razor? - updated 3rd June

I have broken two elite controller, i would say razer
  4. Sw1mba Win User

elite controller bumpers

Hi,

if they are broken you always got your warranty, you can go back to the store where you bought your Xbox one Elite controller.

I think that the controller is durable and shouldt be easy broken.
  5. LiThIuMxFaLcOn Win User

What's the difference between all the controllers: xbox 360, xbox 1, xbox scorpio, xbox x elite controller?

The elite controller is difference in the sense that if you want to quickly hit a button on the back of the controller which could be any button on the front or RT, LT, RB and LB! It's really good for competitive play
  6. EliteMrDave Win User

elite controller bumpers

Hi,

if they are broken you always got your warranty, you can go back to the store where you bought your Xbox one Elite controller.

I think that the controller is durable and shouldt be easy broken.
Thema:

1. Broken rt on elite controller - Similar Threads - Broken elite controller

2. I was sent a broken replace controller for my series 2 elite controller, and I can't get a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was sent a broken replace controller for my series 2 elite controller, and I can't get a...: My Xbox elite controller series 2 was out of warranty, so I decided to order in a replacement, however as soon as I powered on the replacement controller I realized the Right Bumper is completely...
  3. Is my Xbox elite series 2 core controller broken?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is my Xbox elite series 2 core controller broken?: 2 days ago I received a Xbox elite series 2 core controller I purchased from Amazon. I took the controller out of the box and noticed that when I would try to turn ether thumbstick in complete 360...
  4. My *NEW* replacement xbox elite controller is broken.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My *NEW* replacement xbox elite controller is broken.: My *NEW* replacement xbox controller <1mo has an rb button issue where the button press does not register half the time. I spent 80$ to buy this replacement going through the xbox replacement...
  5. I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...: In December of 2023 I purchased and elite 2 controller and by mid April 24 it was broken. The sticks drift and get stuck making it impossible to play. It was “repaired” under warranty. I received...
  6. by xbox elite controller is broken

in XBoX on Windows
    by xbox elite controller is broken: hi guys so i just spilt coke on my controller but not all over it the joy sticks work and the xbox middle button dose good but the light on it dosent same with the dpad and the buttons i think the...
  7. Numerous broken elite series 2 controllers and non existent support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Numerous broken elite series 2 controllers and non existent support: I have spent hundreds on numerous elite series 2 controllers for either the back paddles or bumpers to stop working, this is a known issue with build quality but have exhausted the warranty on one...
  8. I’ve had 8 elite series 2 controllers, every single one has broken bumpers after about 3...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve had 8 elite series 2 controllers, every single one has broken bumpers after about 3...: This is not an exaggeration. I have spent an unreal amount of money on these controllers because they are the best beyond a doubt. However, the bumpers are literally made of paper. I should get 3...
  9. Elite Series 2 Controller - Broken Bumper

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller - Broken Bumper: Hi, Does Microsoft have a serious/long-term fix to address the bumper issue with the elite series 2 (ES2) controller? This is the second one I've owned that has encountered the issue (issue...
  10. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Came Back From Being Repaired Broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Came Back From Being Repaired Broken: I recently sent my Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 in for repair. I received it back yesterday, and it has arrived broken. The left bumper partially pops out of the controller, and has to be popped...