BROKEN RT BUTTON

Discus and support BROKEN RT BUTTON in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; BROKEN RT BUTTON I've had it for 3 years, I actually won it through a contest and do not have a warranty. Feeling stuck!!!... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by ANGELSAMURAI440, Dec 23, 2020.

1. BROKEN RT BUTTON

BROKEN RT BUTTON
    I've had it for 3 years, I actually won it through a contest and do not have a warranty. Feeling stuck!!!

:)

ANGELSAMURAI440, Dec 23, 2020
  2. ANGELSAMURAI440 Win User

BROKEN RT BUTTON

I've had it for 3 years, I actually won it through a contest and do not have a warranty. Feeling stuck!!!šŸ˜„
  3. ericjwilborn Win User

BROKEN RT BUTTON

How long have you had the controller? If it's within warranty it may be worth it to send it in.

If it's not under warranty, and you want to try to work with it yourself, you should be able to YouTube people repairing their own controllers, or taking them apart to repaint, etc. I would not do this if you're under warranty as it would void the warranty,
    though.
  4. bb7or Win User

Problem with the RT button

Does the RT button depress firmly?

-if so try not somethings probably stuck in there Bro.

-If so I'd say send it to back to Microsoft, [Mod Removed - Please don't post self-repair options on the forums. See Forum Guidelines.]

www.youtube.com/watch

Best of luck man
  5. gds1972 Win User

Problem with RT button, was changed to other button

Hi

If this is on your Xbox One console please launch the Xbox Accessories and then select Configuration and then Restore Original to see if this resolves the problem for you.
  6. XBF Aicha T Win User

Broken button.

Hello There ! I am very sorry to know you are having such conveniences. We highly recommend going over the steps mentioned on the links bellow :

Troubleshoot issues with an Xbox Wireless Controller | Xbox Support

Troubleshoot your Xbox Wireless Controller | Xbox Support

If that didn't resolve your issue you will have to repair it. Access The link bellow to request a repair for your controller :

Getting your Xbox device serviced | Xbox Support

If you are unable to create the order on that link please contact our live support:

Contact us | Xbox Support
Thema:

BROKEN RT BUTTON

1. BROKEN RT BUTTON - Similar Threads - BROKEN BUTTON

2. How much will microsoft charge me to fix my broken power button on a second gen xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How much will microsoft charge me to fix my broken power button on a second gen xbox one?: I have two problems I have a Xbox one with a broken power button and it needs replaced. how much will Microsoft charge me to fix it? f5f243a5-1f00-492e-b0d4-6a84d59d0133
  3. How do I fix a broken xbox button on my series s controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix a broken xbox button on my series s controller: My brother dropped my series s controller so now it doesnā€™t turn on by holding the Xbox button on the controller, but now you can only turn it on by holding the sync button which turns it on and...
  4. How to reset display setting on xbox one when eject button is broken.

in XboX Insiders
    How to reset display setting on xbox one when eject button is broken.: Is there any way to reset my xbox one's display settings with the case off my xbox, the ribbon on my xbox is broken so i have the case of it and use the sensor under the shell to turn it on and...
  5. how can i get into troubleshooting screen if my sinc button is broken on the console i have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    how can i get into troubleshooting screen if my sinc button is broken on the console i have...: The sinc button is broken and iā€™m trying to get into troubleshooting screen so i can offline update my console be16a95e-6616-481a-a9b2-6dd1ee7ec001
  6. My Xboxā€™s sync button is broken and my controller will not connect with a usb cable is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xboxā€™s sync button is broken and my controller will not connect with a usb cable is...: Iā€™ve tried many usb cable and looked up so many tutorials and I havenā€™t found thing of use 90fef901-bf11-4bef-b184-3c2184662ffc
  7. how to rest consel with a broken power button

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to rest consel with a broken power button: so my power button is broken the switch broke and i cant get past the green loading screen but i cant use the power button to reset console. 7235427a-6b0b-4879-9c81-24b4ef5be2db
  8. My Xbox one S's CONSOLE sync button is broken and I need to find a replacement for it no i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one S's CONSOLE sync button is broken and I need to find a replacement for it no i...: the button snyc on my xbox one s is broken i need a replacement so i can fix it but everywhere i look i haven't found anything to help or anyone whos actually knowns what am talking about other...
  9. Hello my problem is my sync button is broken so I canā€™t connect my controller to my Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello my problem is my sync button is broken so I canā€™t connect my controller to my Xbox...: Hello my problem is my sync button is broken so I canā€™t connect my controller to my Xbox and my Xbox is Xbox one and I tried to fix it but it didnā€™t work I hope you give me a real solution...
  10. X and A button broken!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    X and A button broken!!: my X button and A button only work half the time. Only starter about an hour ago. It may be because i spilt milk on it. d9d7b6aa-687d-4466-b531-9e63473065b3