Broken HDMI port

Discus and support Broken HDMI port in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi Xbox I having problem with my Xbox One S when I turn my Xbox on and put my HDMI inside my Xbox Has the resolution which is 640 **** it has a small... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Loot Lame, Oct 1, 2023.

1. Loot Lame
    Loot Lame Guest

Broken HDMI port

Hi Xbox I having problem with my Xbox One S when I turn my Xbox on and put my HDMI inside my Xbox Has the resolution which is 640 **** it has a small screen the Xbox works perfectly fine but the resolution won't change can anyone help me to find this problem??

:)

Loot Lame, Oct 1, 2023
  2. Tormaz Win User

HDMI port broken

Hello!

Is it not working, or is it physically damaged? If he's had the system less than a year and it's just not working it would be eligible to be repaired/replaced under warranty. If it's physically damaged or out of warranty it may be able to be repaired for
    a price. However, with all of the holiday deals it may end up being a better option to replace/upgrade to a new Xbox.
  3. Kiesey Win User

Hdmi port is broken

I am not exactly sure, i know there would be a delay due to covid-19 and most of the teams are not working. You can setup the repair here: Repair
    page:
    and it should give you an estimated repair time.
  4. Harryarmy18 Win User

Hdmi port is broken

I would end up breaking it anyway, how long would it take for a repair to be done
  5. Kiesey Win User

Hdmi port is broken

6. Nkosana23 Win User

Broken HDMI port

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you.

Unfortunately, the Xbox One and Series X|S consoles do not have a built-in feature to manually adjust the screen size. The console relies on the TV's settings to adjust the screen size, so if your TV does not have the option to adjust screen size, you will not be able to adjust it on the console.

I hope this helps resolve your query.
Thema:

Broken HDMI port

1. Broken HDMI port - Similar Threads - Broken HDMI port

2. Warranty - xbox series x Hdmi port is broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty - xbox series x Hdmi port is broken: I have a xbox series x and the Hdmi port is broken. A couple prongs on the end have come away. Xbox is still under warranty, can I get this fixed through the warranty?...
  3. How does one go and enable screen casting on xbox with a broken hdmi port, Trying to see...

in XBoX on Windows
    How does one go and enable screen casting on xbox with a broken hdmi port, Trying to see...: I get signed in and it says press enable, what combination of xbox buttons will let me enable it without seeing the screen? Cheers to anyone who can help 884ce42f-72e0-4863-a726-8afbeab51ddd
  4. Can I connect my Xbox series s to my tv without using my consoles hdmi port its broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I connect my Xbox series s to my tv without using my consoles hdmi port its broken: Can I connect my Xbox series s to my tv without using my consoles hdmi port its broken ed1658e4-bbe4-45aa-9563-a719034e7496
  5. HDMI port broken on series x. Is this covered?

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI port broken on series x. Is this covered?: does the manufacturer warranty cover a broken hdmi port? 88923a51-36aa-4cb7-a57a-ebab77717cd7
  6. Broken HDMI port

in XBoX on Consoles
    Broken HDMI port: Yesterday my cousin bought new Xbox series x. It works fine, but today he connects it to second tv and it doesn't work. We look on HDMI port and it's broken. This is not normal after two changing...
  7. So ive broken my xbox’s hdmi port and i was wondering if there was any way that i could...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So ive broken my xbox’s hdmi port and i was wondering if there was any way that i could...: So ive broken my xbox’s hdmi port and i was wondering if there was any way that i could turn on remote features if i couldnt see the screen to enable it 4bd7d5e8-9a1d-4bfb-b9d6-337d97d93607
  8. My Xbox has broken HDMI and USB ports, is there anywhere I can get that fixed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox has broken HDMI and USB ports, is there anywhere I can get that fixed?: I used to transport my Xbox a lot and throughout me bringing it places, my HDMI and USB ports have been damaged. My Xbox isn’t able to connect through the HDMI or have a controller plugged into...
  9. My hdmi out port is broken, is there any other way I can use the console as in playing?...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My hdmi out port is broken, is there any other way I can use the console as in playing?...: My hdmi out port is broken, is there any other way I can use the console as in playing? Like is there any other options to connect it to a tv? 31fd1e50-3c03-4fc4-bb06-61783865cfbf
  10. How can I hook up my Xbox one s of my HDMI port on game is broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I hook up my Xbox one s of my HDMI port on game is broken: How can I hook up my Xbox one s up to tv if my HDMI port is broke on game? 1fbd3560-6365-4d92-a485-0fbe1879720c