Broken Gift Card

Discus and support Broken Gift Card in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi Microsoft, so I was on holiday and had my computer with the xbox app and Microsoft store and there was something I wanted to buy that was only for a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by KaiWilson1, Nov 4, 2018.

1. KaiWilson1
    KaiWilson1 Guest

Broken Gift Card

Hi Microsoft, so I was on holiday and had my computer with the xbox app and Microsoft store and there was something I wanted to buy that was only for a limited time on the game Fortnite so later that day i bought an Xbox card from game and on the Xbox app
    I loaded up the Microsoft Store, and pressed buy the Fortnite Product 1000 V-bucks. After than it asked to get permission from a parent or redeem a gift card so I clicked redeem a gift card, put in the code and bought it but I didn't get the V-bucks so I
    loaded Fortnite up again as up already had it loaded but still didn't get the V-bucks. I tried again but still nothing. Once we got back me and my Dad looked at at the Microsoft store again and tried redeeming the code again but it said it was already redeemed
    because I already had redeemed it I just wanted to double check but I looked at my purchases and the V-bucks showed up but had a exclamation mark next to it in a circle. I clicked on it but it just showed me the product (1000 V-bucks) again. However it hasn't
    even gave me the credit despite the code has been redeemed and it let me buy the V-bucks. I got a £10 Xbox Gift Card and bought the V-bucks for £7.99 but it said I only had £0.49p when I should have at least £1-£2 left over if it let me purchase it and me
    and my dad don't know where the money has gone. The only problem was before I bought the V-bucks it said this is not compatible with my device but I thought because I was using the Xbox app and it would be fine. This is really confused.

Fortnite- Made by Epic Games and run by Unreal Engine

V-bucks- Currency on Fortnite to buy Cosmetics on PvP and Pinatas on PvE

My Xbox Name- Dave1Kai1

Thanks alot,

Kai

:)

KaiWilson1, Nov 4, 2018
  2. Gift card code issue

My son redeemed by mistake 2 gift cards in the wrong Microsoft account. I have the cards, is there anyway we can transfer. Its $50 dollars and he is heart broken. Please, please help

Thank you

ClammyCandle738, Nov 4, 2018
  3. ClNTRoN
    ClNTRoN Guest
    XBOX Live Gift Cards

There’s Xbox gift cards, which can be spent on anything in the store, and then there are Xbox Live subscription cards. If you bought a card specifically for Gold, then it’s just for that. I would go back to the store and exchange it for Xbox gift cards.

ClNTRoN, Nov 4, 2018
  4. XBF Leonzo G
    XBF Leonzo G Guest

Broken Gift Card

Hello KaiWilson1,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We recommend
    checking the order histo
    ry of the Microsoft account to make sure the prepaid code was redeemed on that account. It is possible the gift card was redeemed on the wrong account. We will provide steps on how to check the Microsoft balance of an account through
    the console. The
    Xbox Support Team
    will be able to review gift cards and provide support. Be sure to let us know the results!

1. Log in to your profile
    2. Press the Xbox Button on the controller to open the guide
    3. Go to Settings
    4. Go to Account
    5. Select Payment & Billing

XBF Leonzo G, Nov 4, 2018
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Smwutches, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Broken Gift Card