broken controller

Discus and support broken controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My controller has randomly stopped working, it was working fine the last time I used it. Nothing is wrong with the USB cable or the Xbox because my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Carter Vehec, Jun 14, 2024.

1. Carter Vehec
    Carter Vehec Guest

broken controller

My controller has randomly stopped working, it was working fine the last time I used it. Nothing is wrong with the USB cable or the Xbox because my other controller works fine. There is a buzzing noise coming from the controller, you can only hear it when the controller is plugged in, the controller is completely unresponsive and it doesn't even light up anymore. Can keeping controllers plugged in while the Xbox is off fry them? there is still some kind of power being transmitted to controllers when the Xbox is off because my other controller vibrates when plugged in even when the Xbox is completely shut down and i cant charge it using a batter because the thing broke please help

:)

Carter Vehec, Jun 14, 2024
  2. NoVaKingGir Win User

What can I do with this broken controller?

If it is broken and out of warranty throw it away and purchase another one.
    I literally just got the controller. I cant afford that crap, whyd they send out a broken controller to replace a broken controller?
  3. IBYCFOTA Win User

Elite Series 2 issues with A button not registering

Maybe your controller is broken. Try going to setting then configuring your controller.
    It's defective, not broken. And I'm not sure what you mean by the second sentence.
  4. Ricardo Cintra Win User

How upset do you get at games???

I Broken a controller one time playing Sillent Hill, I take so Hard the controller then when the monster kills me I broken a stick by scared
  5. depressed brute Win User

RB Bumper is springy when when tap it

Maybe you have to buy a new one unless you have a warranty on the controller or one time i had a old broken controller and i replace the part with broken one
  6. TribunaryBox865 Win User

xbox one controller not working with headset plugged in

so is the mic broken or controller
Thema:

broken controller

1. broken controller - Similar Threads - broken controller

2. I was sent a broken replace controller for my series 2 elite controller, and I can't get a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was sent a broken replace controller for my series 2 elite controller, and I can't get a...: My Xbox elite controller series 2 was out of warranty, so I decided to order in a replacement, however as soon as I powered on the replacement controller I realized the Right Bumper is completely...
  3. Is my Xbox elite series 2 core controller broken?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is my Xbox elite series 2 core controller broken?: 2 days ago I received a Xbox elite series 2 core controller I purchased from Amazon. I took the controller out of the box and noticed that when I would try to turn ether thumbstick in complete 360...
  4. Can my Xbox Series S controller be replaced if it came out of the box faulty/broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can my Xbox Series S controller be replaced if it came out of the box faulty/broken: I want to know if it's too late to replace it, sense it came faulty It was paid for and I wasn't expecting it to have broken analog sticks, hope it can be replaced it's the only controller. I...
  5. My *NEW* replacement xbox elite controller is broken.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My *NEW* replacement xbox elite controller is broken.: My *NEW* replacement xbox controller <1mo has an rb button issue where the button press does not register half the time. I spent 80$ to buy this replacement going through the xbox replacement...
  6. I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...: In December of 2023 I purchased and elite 2 controller and by mid April 24 it was broken. The sticks drift and get stuck making it impossible to play. It was “repaired” under warranty. I received...
  7. My replacement controller is broken. What do I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My replacement controller is broken. What do I do?: My first controller was out of warranty and broke. I requested a replacement controller and paid the 80$. The replacement controller came with an intermittent rb button. What should I do now?...
  8. Broken rt on elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Broken rt on elite controller: The right trigger on my elite controller is being registered as constantly being pressed down and going to home instantly pushes the selection down and won’t go up I cannot afford a new one please...
  9. Is there any way i can get a replacement controller, if i already got rid of the broken one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any way i can get a replacement controller, if i already got rid of the broken one: my controller had an issue but my mum chose to bin it is there anyway i can be sent a new one 4eec4f68-2424-4df6-9f68-c629f9c01e54
  10. How can I get my controller repaired? Still broken after 2nd times repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I get my controller repaired? Still broken after 2nd times repair: This is what I got from 2nd repair. 2024-01-09 172116.png My controller cannot charge after 3 months use. Because it is still in warranty so I tried to get it repaired. Frist time send it to...