Broken controller return.

Discus and support Broken controller return. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi everyone, last month I applied to send my controller back and fixed/replaced as its broken after only a month or so, xbox support agreed to the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by samYoungYyoung, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Broken controller return.

Hi everyone, last month I applied to send my controller back and fixed/replaced as its broken after only a month or so, xbox support agreed to the warranty etc and sent me out a shipping label, they've said that it needs to be taken into UPS etc, however the label they sent me is for the US so therefore my return is impossible as I live in the UK and the details for the shipping do not match but, after requesting 25 maybe even 30 calls back over the past few weeks it always says failed when I enter my mobile number and all other aspects of support aren't able to help me, WHAT DO I DO, I'M SO FRUSTRATED, I just want to return my controller to Microsoft and have it replaced, note to self however - I'm never buying my controller directly from Microsoft AGAIN, it's majorly difficult to return, I'm lost as for what to do, please HEELLLPPPP.

:)

samYoungYyoung, Jun 11, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

If you encounter any issues requesting a call back or live chat on the Xbox support website, I recommend visiting Microsoft support.

Once you get to the virtual agent just say “Talk to an agent” and select Xbox as the product, and your issue from the list.

Select the option “Call me back” or “Live chat”, which shows the estimated wait time/queue.
  3. Irixion Win User

How to return a broken controller?

You return it to the place of purchase with original packaging and reciept within 30 (Sometimes 14) days. Call the store and make sure you can do that before you go.
  4. RooK53 Win User

Broken Controller out of the box, Microsoft Return Policy Ghastly

Go to local store, (Target, Best Buy, etc.), buy new controller, return your broken controller to store with receipt.

Unethical? Yes, but MS get's it back either way, and you get a new controller.
  5. InkedAngel86 Win User

Utterly Furious!

i wasnt aware claiming on insurance i had just bought was illegal...it wasnt controller specific just any broken controller i could claim on it, i wasnt returning goods as faulty
  6. onyxishere Win User

Xbox Controller Returned. Still Broken

Ok, here you go (02) 8031-8186 (if you are in Sydney) or 1 (800) 555 741
Thema:

1. Broken controller return. - Similar Threads - Broken controller return

2. broken controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    broken controller: My controller has randomly stopped working, it was working fine the last time I used it. Nothing is wrong with the USB cable or the Xbox because my other controller works fine. There is a buzzing...
  3. I was sent a broken replace controller for my series 2 elite controller, and I can't get a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was sent a broken replace controller for my series 2 elite controller, and I can't get a...: My Xbox elite controller series 2 was out of warranty, so I decided to order in a replacement, however as soon as I powered on the replacement controller I realized the Right Bumper is completely...
  4. Is my Xbox elite series 2 core controller broken?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is my Xbox elite series 2 core controller broken?: 2 days ago I received a Xbox elite series 2 core controller I purchased from Amazon. I took the controller out of the box and noticed that when I would try to turn ether thumbstick in complete 360...
  5. Can my Xbox Series S controller be replaced if it came out of the box faulty/broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can my Xbox Series S controller be replaced if it came out of the box faulty/broken: I want to know if it's too late to replace it, sense it came faulty It was paid for and I wasn't expecting it to have broken analog sticks, hope it can be replaced it's the only controller. I...
  6. My *NEW* replacement xbox elite controller is broken.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My *NEW* replacement xbox elite controller is broken.: My *NEW* replacement xbox controller <1mo has an rb button issue where the button press does not register half the time. I spent 80$ to buy this replacement going through the xbox replacement...
  7. I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...: In December of 2023 I purchased and elite 2 controller and by mid April 24 it was broken. The sticks drift and get stuck making it impossible to play. It was “repaired” under warranty. I received...
  8. My replacement controller is broken. What do I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My replacement controller is broken. What do I do?: My first controller was out of warranty and broke. I requested a replacement controller and paid the 80$. The replacement controller came with an intermittent rb button. What should I do now?...
  9. Broken rt on elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Broken rt on elite controller: The right trigger on my elite controller is being registered as constantly being pressed down and going to home instantly pushes the selection down and won’t go up I cannot afford a new one please...
  10. Trying to return xbox controller under warrany but website is broken for the last 4 days

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to return xbox controller under warrany but website is broken for the last 4 days: For the last few days I have been trying to send off my xbox series x controller under warranty but the website won't let me do it. Its registered and still under warranty. It goes all the way...