Broadcast xbox party from xbox game bar on pc with console players

Discus and support Broadcast xbox party from xbox game bar on pc with console players in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I play destiny 2 on pc and use the xbox game bar to party up with mates on xbox consoles. How do I add their audio to streams. I use Streamlabs and... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by TiMacmillan, May 6, 2023.

1. TiMacmillan
    TiMacmillan Guest

I play destiny 2 on pc and use the xbox game bar to party up with mates on xbox consoles. How do I add their audio to streams. I use Streamlabs and when I broadcast only my audio is heard. Consoles have the option to allow party audio on console streaming. Is there a 3rd party program that will allow my party on ox be recorded. Thanks

:)

TiMacmillan, May 6, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Connect your Xbox Series S console to your TV or monitor.

Start playing Destiny 2 on your PC and use the Xbox Game Bar to party up with your friends who are playing on Xbox consoles.

Connect an Xbox One or Xbox Series controller to your PC via USB or Bluetooth.

In Streamlabs, add your microphone as an audio input device by selecting "Audio Input Capture" under the "Sources" tab.

Once your microphone is added as a source, right-click on the source and select "Properties."

In the "Properties" menu, select the "Device" dropdown and choose your Xbox controller as the input device.

Start your stream in Streamlabs and your Xbox party chat audio should now be included.
  3. TiMacmillan Win User

I’m not playing on console. My mates are. And I’m using the Xbox game bar on pc to party up with them while playing destiny 2 on pc, destiny 2 has cross play so I use the game bar to party up with Xbox console players. Also I have a Xbox series s if i do the steps above does the console need to be on or no
  4. TiMacmillan Win User

I have an elgato hd60s+. Do I just need to plug it in to the pc and that is it
  5. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good afternoon

Only using a capture card is the only way, either that or you will have to capture externally and add it to the video later. If you are transmitting live, only with the capture card.
  6. andersonpassos Win User

Connect your Xbox console to your PC using an Elgato HD60S+ capture card. You can do this by connecting the HDMI output from your Xbox to the HDMI input on the Elgato HD60S+ and then connecting the Elgato HD60S+ to your PC via USB.

Open the Xbox Game Bar on your PC and start a party chat with your Xbox friends.

In Streamlabs, add your Elgato HD60S+ as a video capture device by selecting "Video Capture Device" under the "Sources" tab.

Once your Elgato HD60S+ is added as a source, right-click on the source and select "Properties."

In the "Properties" menu, select "Configure Video" and make sure the "Custom" option is selected.

In the "Custom" menu, set the "Audio Input" to "Capture audio only." This will capture all audio from your Elgato HD60S+ including your Xbox party chat audio.

Start your stream in Streamlabs and your Xbox party audio should now be included.
Thema:

1. Broadcast xbox party from xbox game bar on pc with console players - Similar Threads - Broadcast party game

2. Xbox Series S Twitch Broadcast Glitching Party Audio

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series S Twitch Broadcast Glitching Party Audio: Hey, this has been happening for a while on my stream. Usually re opening the party fixes it but not today. So turning here for advice. Basicly. Game audio and my own voice come through clearly,...
  3. extremely high ram usage from dvr and broadcast user service

in XBoX on Windows
    extremely high ram usage from dvr and broadcast user service: the only thing i have on my pc that is currently open is google, yet gamedvr and broadcast user service has around 3 gb of memory being used up for no reason. ive disabled "remember this is a...
  4. It keeps stopping broadcasting

in XBoX on Windows
    It keeps stopping broadcasting: I did the power cycle and let the Xbox with no power for an hour and still no change it just stop broadcasting and the notifications says try to restart it.. 34db493d-2f32-4115-9b1e-0c762ca43679
  5. Is Xbox One S unable to connect to 5Ghz networks broadcasting on DFS channels (e.g.: 116)?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Xbox One S unable to connect to 5Ghz networks broadcasting on DFS channels (e.g.: 116)?: I have an Xbox Series S (hereafter "XS") and an Xbox One S (hereafter "XO"). I swapped my router's 5Ghz channel from 149 to DFS (radar) channel 116. XS detected the network perfectly fine whereas...
  6. Xbsx broadcasting as a WIFI access point - Alpha skip ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Xbsx broadcasting as a WIFI access point - Alpha skip ahead: I am aware of how strange that sounds.... First noticed it last night when hooking up my Wii U(figured I'd get some mario kart in before nintendo shutsdown the service in a few months), and when...
  7. i need getting streamlabs and set up my broadcast for twitch

in XBoX on Windows
    i need getting streamlabs and set up my broadcast for twitch: this is my first time using a windows laptop i just need help getting my apps sorted 1d5a645a-2019-4983-b821-e29b16462d9d
  8. Why is my xbox saying I need broadcast privacy settings allowed when they already are

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my xbox saying I need broadcast privacy settings allowed when they already are: I've spent the last 3 hours trying to figure out why my xbox isn't allowing me to broadcast when I've already allowed my broadcast settings it says I may be restricted or banned but my account...
  9. hello help mi pleas will add a fonction to broadcast live on

in XboX Insiders
    hello help mi pleas will add a fonction to broadcast live on: when the Xbox will add a function to broadcast live on YouTube. submitted by /u/Brourang [link] [comments]
  10. Twitches broadcast being moved over to xbox's stream capture is objectively bad, why would...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitches broadcast being moved over to xbox's stream capture is objectively bad, why would...: This is a way worse update, the old broadcast system was better and here is why. Firstly if you can't stream a game, it just has a never ending loading wheel, no message just a spinning wheel,...