BRMG RECRUITING for GHOSTS CÓD. Accept KD below 1 too. Later MW3 too

Discus and support BRMG RECRUITING for GHOSTS CÓD. Accept KD below 1 too. Later MW3 too in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We from BRMG are RECRUTING even below 1 kd players until we get Gold clan tag or until we have 20 clan members. Who get interested in join the clan... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Miguel Sikora, Jan 4, 2014.

1. BRMG RECRUITING for GHOSTS CÓD. Accept KD below 1 too. Later MW3 too

We from BRMG are RECRUTING even below 1 kd players until we get Gold clan tag or until we have 20 clan members. Who get interested in join the clan have to send a messege to the gamertag Sikora21. And tell your Friends too cause we need to play together
    to gain cxp! Welcome!!!

:)

Miguel Sikora, Jan 4, 2014
  2. Looking for new people to play with

SoC clan is recruiting for cod ghost but I also paly other games too

JoshuaCooper44, Jan 4, 2014
  3. Why do you camp?

I never camp. A run and gunner for life and until this game hit and mw3, I averaged 1.75 kd spread or more in cod games mostly on Treyarch made cods, mw2 and mw. I suck in ghosts because it is made for camping! The maps aren't too terribly big but you
    have a lot of areas where you shouldn't run out in the open because of thermal scopes and such. Ghosts, blops 2 and mw3 made it hard on run and gunners and as a result everyone is forced to camp who cares about stats. I care less and even though I still
    run and gun, I have managed to still maintain a 1.57 kd spread in ghosts. But the game sucks, its not the cod I used to know and enjoy playing and the series has become more of a pain to play than being able to enjoy it. I feel like I should be paid to play
    this game because it feels like working.

Red KillMachine, Jan 4, 2014
  4. BRMG RECRUITING for GHOSTS CÓD. Accept KD below 1 too. Later MW3 too

Just 'til we get Gold Clan tag or 'til we have 10 members... After that we will see who deserve to stay and will accept Just the best ones

Miguel Sikora, Jan 5, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

BRMG RECRUITING for GHOSTS CÓD. Accept KD below 1 too. Later MW3 too