British Rapid Response Clan Recruiting. GTA IV TBoGT Police Clan

Discus and support British Rapid Response Clan Recruiting. GTA IV TBoGT Police Clan in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; British Rapid Response is a Police Role Play Clan on GTA IV TBoGT. We base our clan on the London Meropolitan Police Service with some adaptions to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TH1N9 ONE, Aug 7, 2014.

1. TH1N9 ONE
    TH1N9 ONE Guest

British Rapid Response is a Police Role Play Clan on GTA IV TBoGT.

We base our clan on the London Meropolitan Police Service with some adaptions to ensure that our members get the best out of our clan.

Please be aware that out clan operates between the following times: 4pmGMT/11amEST/10amCST-- 11pmGMT/6pmEST/5pmCST

We have a variety of areas avaliable for members to undertake and to become part of to enable you to fulfil your role playing experience. These are:

Area Drivers- Area Drivers are trained to high and advanced standards in various condiitons to ensure that they are suitable and competent drivers. Part of such an area required such skill and abilites which only very few have. Area Drivers will typically
    be seen driving Police Stingers or Police Chargers.

Armed Response- Armed Response are the officers who have high standards/abilities and skills to manageing and deal with various incidents relating to firearms. These officers will be given Advanced Driver training and Advanced Firearm training so they can
    be able to deal with a variety of incidents and support our officers. These officers will typically be seen within Police Chargers or Police Patriots.

Incident Response- Incident Response is the where all officers will start. Within Incident Response officers will be trained to our clan stardards to ensure that they have the knowledge to deal with a variety of situations both Emergency and Non-Emergency.
    Officers would typically be driving Police Cruiser and Patrol.

Air Support- Air Support is a cruicial and required part of our clan as it provides support to our ground officers. Officers within this area must be able to multi task and maintain discipline and able to multi task whilst remaining safe. Officers will be
    using Police Mavericks/Swifts and when on ground will drive the Noose Cruiser.

Crooks- Crooks are the main part of our clan who provide a variety of situations and scenarios for our officers to deal with. Crooks are an essential part of the clan and MUST be trained to high standards.

For any information about or clan please contac the following Officers:

Commissioner: Assh Bassh98

Chief Superintendent -

:)

TH1N9 ONE, Aug 7, 2014
  2. TH1N9 ONE
    TH1N9 ONE Guest
    GTA IV TBoGT Police Clan- British Rapid Response

British Rapid Response is a Police Role Play Clan on GTA IV TBoGT.

Created on the 5th August, British Rapid Response is a well structured and committed clan with leaders who aim to get the best out of our memebers. We want your ideas and opinions to be given to enable to you to have a more enjoyable time role playing.

We base our clan on the London Meropolitan Police Service with some adaptions to ensure that our members get the best out of our clan.

Please be aware that out clan operates between the following times: 4pmGMT/11amEST/10amCST-- 11pmGMT/6pmEST/5pmCST

We have a variety of areas avaliable for members to undertake and to become part of to enable you to fulfil your role playing experience. These are:

Area Drivers- Area Drivers are trained to high and advanced standards in various condiitons to ensure that they are suitable and competent drivers. Part of such an area required such skill and abilites which only very few have. Area Drivers will typically
    be seen driving Police Stingers or Police Chargers.

Armed Response- Armed Response are the officers who have high standards/abilities and skills to manageing and deal with various incidents relating to firearms. These officers will be given Advanced Driver training and Advanced Firearm training so they can
    be able to deal with a variety of incidents and support our officers. These officers will typically be seen within Police Chargers or Police Patriots.

Incident Response- Incident Response is the where all officers will start. Within Incident Response officers will be trained to our clan stardards to ensure that they have the knowledge to deal with a variety of situations both Emergency and Non-Emergency.
    Officers would typically be driving Police Cruiser and Patrol.

Air Support- Air Support is a cruicial and required part of our clan as it provides support to our ground officers. Officers within this area must be able to multi task and maintain discipline and able to multi task whilst remaining safe. Officers will be
    using Police Mavericks/Swifts and when on ground will drive the Noose Cruiser.

Crooks- Crooks are the main part of our clan who provide a variety of situations and scenarios for our officers to deal with. Crooks are an essential part of the clan and MUST be trained to high standards.

For any information about or clan please contac the following Officers:

Commissioner: Assh Bassh98

Chief Superintendent -

TH1N9 ONE, Aug 7, 2014
  3. clans

Delta Force is recruiting members to join them. Its a Police Role Play clan on GTA TBoGT.

We have:

Local Police Division

Air Support Division

Crooks

Control

Police Interceptors

Please register at deltaforceltd.spruz.com.

OR CONTACT ME

Thanks

To Be Revealed, Aug 7, 2014
  4. To Be Revealed Win User

clans

Delta Force is recruiting members to join them. Its a Police Role Play clan on GTA TBoGT.

We have:

Local Police Division

Air Support Division

Crooks

Control

Police Interceptors

Please register at deltaforceltd.spruz.com.

OR CONTACT ME

Thanks
  5. To Be Revealed Win User

Looking For a Clan

If you play GTA TBoGT and want to join a police role play clan please contact me.. majority of our members play mw3
  6. LegendOfGta Win User

Can the 360 handle GTA 5 hardware performance wise?? Anyone concerned that it cant?

@Genki, clan recruitments and mentioning of "joining clans" is banned on the GTA IV, GTA V, and MP3 forums. REPORTED!
  7. XOGC xBOSSx Win User

Looking for TBOGT Clan

I have a GTA IV TBOGT Roleplay clan. Message me or go to www.joinxogc.net for more info
  8. XOGC xBOSSx Win User

Xtreme Online Gaming Community

We are looking for more clans and teams to participate in our COD BO2 Tournaments. Also we are still accepting members for our GTA IV TBOGT Roleplay Clan and our COD BO2 Clan.
Thema:

1. British Rapid Response Clan Recruiting. GTA IV TBoGT Police Clan - Similar Threads - British Rapid Response

2. In British Columbia Canada where can an Xbox One S be repaired?

in XBoX on Consoles
    In British Columbia Canada where can an Xbox One S be repaired?: The Xbox turns on but the HDMI does not work to the TV. I've tried 4 different HDMI cables and 3 TVs and all their ports. Is it repairable and where can I go? I can't take it to Gamescape or Game...
  3. Xbox Live constant disconnect for 30 seconds then reconnects + Xbox UI showing British...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live constant disconnect for 30 seconds then reconnects + Xbox UI showing British...: Every few minutes Xbox Live will disconnect for approximately 30 seconds then reconnect. This usually occurs while playing Rainbow Six Siege. However, it has also happened while using several...
  4. I want to buy xbox gamepass for 3 months with 1 British pound and i want to pay with my...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I want to buy xbox gamepass for 3 months with 1 British pound and i want to pay with my...: This is the text for the minimum amount of character required. a5d5b807-4324-4519-bf0c-e42be13a41a1
  5. How much is 6,000 Rewards Credits worth in British pounds?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How much is 6,000 Rewards Credits worth in British pounds?: As it says in the title, how much is 6,000 Rewards Credits actually worth in GBP? 7c18ec02-8f79-4e31-a9fb-39c0316bd231
  6. how much is 5,750 points in British pounds?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how much is 5,750 points in British pounds?: how much is 5,750 Microsoft lifetime points in British pounds? 0e7e1b66-6141-4e30-98d4-c3b24a712f09
  7. wrong channels for British Isles FTA satellite.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    wrong channels for British Isles FTA satellite.: When connecting my FTA satellite box to the xbox one the pull down menu only gives me the option of Astra 19.2 but that only gives me the European (primarily German channel listing) while I need...
  8. Xbox 360 pays in dollars instead of British pounds?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 pays in dollars instead of British pounds?: My 360 pays in dollars instead of British pounds and I've set my locale and region to Britain/England Can someone help please 915153f5-4e7a-415d-8946-073bdb6f1ce0
  9. British Mercenaries - A new UK Multi-Gaming community!

in XBoX on Consoles
    British Mercenaries - A new UK Multi-Gaming community!: Hey there Gamers! My name's Luke, and I'm the founder of a new, UK based gaming community and we are looking for players to join and help us expand! I've been playing in several clans in the...
  10. GTA IV TBoGT Police Clan- British Rapid Response

in XBoX on Consoles
    GTA IV TBoGT Police Clan- British Rapid Response: British Rapid Response is a Police Role Play Clan on GTA IV TBoGT. Created on the 5th August, British Rapid Response is a well structured and committed clan with leaders who aim to get the best...