british pounds instead of aussie dollar

Discus and support british pounds instead of aussie dollar in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm trying buy a game online through my console but the currency comes up as British pounds for some reason not Australian dollars i checked my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kingbrown1234, Nov 24, 2014.

1. british pounds instead of aussie dollar

I'm trying buy a game online through my console but the currency comes up as British pounds for some reason not Australian dollars i checked my accounts and the region is set to Australia on all of them can some one please help?

:)

kingbrown1234, Nov 24, 2014
  2. paintshield
    paintshield Guest
    this game is crap

A quid is British slang for a pound like a Buck is US slang for a Dollar hth.

paintshield, Nov 24, 2014
  3. EM1 B16A2
    EM1 B16A2 Guest
    this game is crap

[quote user="mahburg"]

[/quote]

you mean squid right

EM1 B16A2, Nov 24, 2014
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Hey there kingbrown1234!

Sorry to hear about the issue! Are you still experiencing this issue? Post back and let us know so we can help get this sorted! british pounds instead of aussie dollar :D

Mister Beep, Nov 26, 2014
  5. HazelColt439
    HazelColt439 Guest
    Hi were experiencing the same problem... we see British pounds instead of Australian dollars.

How can we change this to read Australian dollars?

HazelColt439, Jan 25, 2015
  6. Hey there, HazelColt439! I'm very sorry to see that the incorrect currency is showing for you! You will want to ensure that your account and console are both set to Australia as the country. This thread is a little old. If you need further assistance, please
    post up a new thread detailing what you're running into and troubleshooting you've completed. This way our community can get you the individual support that works best on the forums. british pounds instead of aussie dollar :)

Misses Quinzel, Oct 31, 2018
  7. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey there, HazelColt439! I'm very sorry to see that the incorrect currency is showing for you! You will want to ensure that your account and console are both set to Australia as the country. This thread is a little old. If you need further assistance, please
    post up a new thread detailing what you're running into and troubleshooting you've completed. This way our community can get you the individual support that works best on the forums. :)
  8. HazelColt439 Win User

Hi were experiencing the same problem... we see British pounds instead of Australian dollars.

How can we change this to read Australian dollars?
  9. Mister Beep Win User

Hey there kingbrown1234!

Sorry to hear about the issue! Are you still experiencing this issue? Post back and let us know so we can help get this sorted! :D
  10. WPAK Win User

Xbox 360 pays in dollars instead of British pounds?

Hi there,

it's probably caused by the country your account is connected to. If the country field shows US on this link:
    live.xbox.com/.../BillingAccountInformation it will mean that your account is connected to the US instead of UK.

In order to migrate your account to a different country see this link, on what the possible consequences are and on how to do it:

support.xbox.com/.../switch-gamertag-to-different-microsoft-account

Be sure to fully read the page before migrating so you will know what will happen.
  11. paintshield Win User

this game is crap

Thema:

1. british pounds instead of aussie dollar - Similar Threads - british pounds instead

2. In British Columbia Canada where can an Xbox One S be repaired?

in XBoX on Consoles
    In British Columbia Canada where can an Xbox One S be repaired?: The Xbox turns on but the HDMI does not work to the TV. I've tried 4 different HDMI cables and 3 TVs and all their ports. Is it repairable and where can I go? I can't take it to Gamescape or Game...
  3. Xbox Live constant disconnect for 30 seconds then reconnects + Xbox UI showing British...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live constant disconnect for 30 seconds then reconnects + Xbox UI showing British...: Every few minutes Xbox Live will disconnect for approximately 30 seconds then reconnect. This usually occurs while playing Rainbow Six Siege. However, it has also happened while using several...
  4. I want to buy xbox gamepass for 3 months with 1 British pound and i want to pay with my...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I want to buy xbox gamepass for 3 months with 1 British pound and i want to pay with my...: This is the text for the minimum amount of character required. a5d5b807-4324-4519-bf0c-e42be13a41a1
  5. How much is 6,000 Rewards Credits worth in British pounds?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How much is 6,000 Rewards Credits worth in British pounds?: As it says in the title, how much is 6,000 Rewards Credits actually worth in GBP? 7c18ec02-8f79-4e31-a9fb-39c0316bd231
  6. how much is 5,750 points in British pounds?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how much is 5,750 points in British pounds?: how much is 5,750 Microsoft lifetime points in British pounds? 0e7e1b66-6141-4e30-98d4-c3b24a712f09
  7. wrong channels for British Isles FTA satellite.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    wrong channels for British Isles FTA satellite.: When connecting my FTA satellite box to the xbox one the pull down menu only gives me the option of Astra 19.2 but that only gives me the European (primarily German channel listing) while I need...
  8. Xbox 360 pays in dollars instead of British pounds?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 pays in dollars instead of British pounds?: My 360 pays in dollars instead of British pounds and I've set my locale and region to Britain/England Can someone help please 915153f5-4e7a-415d-8946-073bdb6f1ce0
  9. British Mercenaries - A new UK Multi-Gaming community!

in XBoX on Consoles
    British Mercenaries - A new UK Multi-Gaming community!: Hey there Gamers! My name's Luke, and I'm the founder of a new, UK based gaming community and we are looking for players to join and help us expand! I've been playing in several clans in the...
  10. Brutal British COD AW Clan

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brutal British COD AW Clan: Looking for people to join our clan there is currently 3/4 of us at the moment we are not super pro just play for fun looking to try out the clan war feature and ranked at some point. Let me know...