Bring twitch streaming/app snap back

Discus and support Bring twitch streaming/app snap back in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a stream community on twitch and your new update 'beam' completely robs people like wlme who only stream off their Xbox one to twitch. It's like... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OmegaBloodRose, Mar 30, 2017.

1. Bring twitch streaming/app snap back

I have a stream community on twitch and your new update 'beam' completely robs people like wlme who only stream off their Xbox one to twitch. It's like getting your computer stolen and told that the new one will be exactly the same as the old one, just without
    the data files. So I'd like to be able to stream to twitch again and not use this god awful 'new' streaming method. Having the snap feature was great too, able to see your comments on the aid eof the screen, having to half force someone to use a computer to
    stream when your used to streaming directly from your Xbox one feels like your just wanting people to spend money on things that they don't really need.

:)

OmegaBloodRose, Mar 30, 2017
  2. Bring back snap an app!

This was the worst day of the Xbox One! We need the snap an app back this is the one thing that made xbox great to play. We could play and watch a video but no you had to dumb down the Xbox One and make sony look better with their online not having issues
    and their performance is so much better but we had this to beat them now were going down past the 360. It's very simple to bring back the snap an app feature it's already on the coding cortana still has it just bring it back please, you know everyone wants
    it back just do it for us already. It's 2018 bring it back or your just like the Tied pod kids.

WMDBIoodHunter, Mar 30, 2017
  3. Bring back snap an app!

I would but that'd be a waste of time, I wanted a game back and so did me and many others and wvwn with all the votes no reply from Microsoft so it's a waste of time. Sorry about saying that but it really is

WMDBIoodHunter, Mar 30, 2017
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

New streaming platform for Xbox?

as has been said twitch was on the platform first and has always supported streaming from the app, it used to work with the snap function until microsoft ditched the snap function, so open twitch app and select stream.
  5. Obliterata Win User

What would you change?

Bring back snap or a picture in picture feature. I want to watch twitch or YouTube while I game
  6. Moonlord-C8A3F7C0-F1 Win User

Twitch streaming issue

Yup, I started having the same issue as well. I can't get it to stream anymore at all.

As soon as twitch snaps in after saying, "Xbox broadcast" it just immediately displays, "Broadcast fail...We're sorry something went wrong with the broadcast". Selecting "try again" does nothing and just brings you back to the same screen.

I've tried all the usual suggestions multiple times with no success...deleted the app and save data, removed and re-added xbox from the twitch site, reset my stream key, etc. None of that helped.

Twitch has been highly frustrating and inconsistent on Xbox one so far....for weeks Twitch wasn't working for Canadians and then it looked like they got it resolved but now this is occurring and I am again unable to stream anything. :|
  7. Mister Beep Win User

xbox one twitch streaming?

Hey there KCxGuNz!

Sorry to hear about the chat issue! Before you stream with the Twitch app, the Twitch app should snap to the right. In that menu, navigate to the bottom and select 'Settings' and there should be an 'Enable Microphone' setting, along with a slider to adjust
    microphone volume. Make sure your microphone is enabled and your volume is up and post back if that helps you out! :D
  8. WMDBIoodHunter Win User

Bring back snap an app!

Hey there WMDBloodHunter! Thanks for reaching out to us & totally understand the frustration regarding this! However, we wouldn't be able to speculate about this on our end.

If this is something that you'd like to see return again, posting on the
    feedback
    site is the best place to have your voice heard.

Be sure to post there when you can!
    I would but that'd be a waste of time, I wanted a game back and so did me and many others and wvwn with all the votes no reply from Microsoft so it's a waste of time. Sorry about saying that but it really is
Thema:

Bring twitch streaming/app snap back

1. Bring twitch streaming/app snap back - Similar Threads - Bring twitch streaming

2. bring back console companion or clubs feature in the new Xbox app :(

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    bring back console companion or clubs feature in the new Xbox app :(: why was Xbox console companion taken away it was far more useful than the now useless Xbox app it did all the same things plus so much more so please bring back the console companion or at least...
  3. Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...: Please bring cloud gaming to Hargeisa, Somalia ff87d539-ed97-4ad7-be6d-273e35939cb2
  4. Thx for bringing back "friends in games"

in XboX Insiders
    Thx for bringing back "friends in games": This was one of the best features, to see quickly who is playing the same game. Now it's back. Thx Microsoft submitted by /u/masterchief339 [link] [comments]
  5. Bring back Old XboX 360 Games...

in XboX Insiders
    Bring back Old XboX 360 Games...: I would like to see more games from XboX 360 go onto the new gen not to make a Christmas list but it would nice see games like Forza Motorsport 4 and Nascar Inside Lane to make a return....
  6. my gp66 leopard 3070 laptop has a temp of 95 degrees c. what setting or way can i bring it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my gp66 leopard 3070 laptop has a temp of 95 degrees c. what setting or way can i bring it...: my gp66 leopard 3070 laptop has a temp of 95 degrees c. what setting or way can i bring it down other than a exterior cooling pad 3ab50877-f7a5-452d-b3f1-e57a03abd983
  7. Bring back my childhood favorite game bakugan

in XboX Insiders
    Bring back my childhood favorite game bakugan: Bring back bakugan plz. It hurts to be able to see the achievements but not be able to play the game. submitted by /u/Life-Entertainment31 [link] [comments]
  8. Microsoft Edge on xbox one console crashes and brings me back to the dashboard every time I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Edge on xbox one console crashes and brings me back to the dashboard every time I...: I was able to use the microphone on Microsoft edge on xbox one console from 2013 when the first xbox one console came out now on January 30th, I am unable to use the microphone on Microsoft Edge...
  9. Hello, Microsoft. Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can bring back...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, Microsoft. Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can bring back...: Hello, the problem is about Minecraft Story Mode. Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can bring back seasons 1 and 2. This game has a loyal audience and people will love to...
  10. Please bring Castle Miner Z to series s/x

in XboX Insiders
    Please bring Castle Miner Z to series s/x: I have been waiting to see if it will be added but figured if I put a post out that could help the process.please please add this game I grew up playing it and would really like to play it again...