BRING MORE CUSTOMIZATION LIKE COLOR THEMES ON YOUR XBOX DASHBOARD. (This is an update...

Discus and support BRING MORE CUSTOMIZATION LIKE COLOR THEMES ON YOUR XBOX DASHBOARD. (This is an update... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It would be fun to have a galaxy theme or picture theme on the Xbox dashboard. Some people get an Xbox to just message, since they really don't use the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Illustrious_Lie3626, Apr 28, 2024.

1. BRING MORE CUSTOMIZATION LIKE COLOR THEMES ON YOUR XBOX DASHBOARD. (This is an update...

It would be fun to have a galaxy theme or picture theme on the Xbox dashboard. Some people get an Xbox to just message, since they really don't use the phone for messages sometimes. My idea is what if we could choose a different color to appear on the Xbox series X/S consoles other than Gray? If someone pulls up their menu, they could see it as red, blue, green, purple, camouflage, black multicam, and so on? My gamertag: MASS K9 UNIT

MY TIER For the Xbox Insider Program: Omega, but I could select beta, but don't due to the fact it almost destroyed my consoles ui back in November, so I use Omega.

submitted by /u/Illustrious_Lie3626
    [link] [comments]

/u/Illustrious_Lie3626, Apr 28, 2024
  2. Symbiote Prince Win User

October 2014 updates and beyond

3. SlappyPenguin x Win User

When will Xbox One start selling themes?

As of right now there has been no set date, if there will even be any. Not guaranteed, but this will probably be more likely once more for the Xbox One rolls out.

After doing some research I found where Microsoft's Albert Penello said color of the background cannot be changed only color of the tiles. So far this is the only solid evidence I have found for any customization of the dashboard for the Xbox One. (Side
    note: Logically thinking, if background color could be change themes could be added and therefore sold since it would have to be close to the same programming).

Source:
    www.gamepur.com/.../12514-xbox-one-cant-dashboard-background-color-x360-rechargeable-battery-not-comp.html
  4. Elohmn Win User

Question: Will the Xbox One have new themes aka backgrounds?

I haven't bought a Theme in years but I do use Custom jpg.Files. I hope that at least makes it? Everything that has been shown so far from the UI/ Dashboard is changing the color of the squares and that's about it. I hope there's
    more to it.
  5. Elohmn Win User

How do you change theme colour?

There was never an Option to change the color of any Theme on any Dashboard. On the Blades Dashboard you could change the "Effects" (Carbon Fiber/ Glass/ Bubbles/ etc) and a Theme applied to the Guide Button but there was no Option
    to simply change it's color.
  6. danielburrowes Win User

Xbox 360 Wallpapers

I would also like this, however the only way to custom up your XBOX dashboard is to get/buy new themes and apply them. Granted there are some pretty good themes out there.
Thema:

BRING MORE CUSTOMIZATION LIKE COLOR THEMES ON YOUR XBOX DASHBOARD. (This is an update...

1. BRING MORE CUSTOMIZATION LIKE COLOR THEMES ON YOUR XBOX DASHBOARD. (This is an update... - Similar Threads - BRING MORE CUSTOMIZATION

2. Are you going to bring back the achieve more, earn more quest? Where we can earn any...

in XBoX on Windows
    Are you going to bring back the achieve more, earn more quest? Where we can earn any...: I want to know if the achieve more, earn more quest will come back so i can earn achievements from non-game pass games like Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham, Assassins Creed Unity, etc.? I want to...
  3. why won’t there be any more seasons in Warzone 2.0? They shouldn’t keep bringing their...

in XBoX on Windows
    why won’t there be any more seasons in Warzone 2.0? They shouldn’t keep bringing their...: Hello Gerardo, so, why won’t there be any more seasons in Warzone 2.0? They shouldn’t keep bringing their attention to one game, it keeps repeating. Is there ANY possible way they could bring...
  4. re-release more physical backwards compatible games in shops or bring back delisted games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    re-release more physical backwards compatible games in shops or bring back delisted games.: I had plenty of backward-compatible game but some that are compatible with Xbox one and series x/s are either delisted in the Xbox store or too expensive, sold out, or not in great condition in...
  5. Can gaming bring us more together in the time of crisis?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can gaming bring us more together in the time of crisis?: Hello, my fellow gamers. In this time of need can we all become more connected together? Can we all be a little better to each other in any game, without anger and bad words? I think we can and we...
  6. Idea: Bring more functionality to the themes

in XboX Insiders
    Idea: Bring more functionality to the themes: Specifically, bring Aero Glass, the Windows XP theme, and the Classic theme to the Xbox One, and add the ability to purchase themes in the Store. submitted by /u/RealPortalastical64 [link]...
  7. Idea: Bring more functionality to the themes

in XboX Insiders
    Idea: Bring more functionality to the themes: Specifically, bring Aero Glass, the Windows XP theme, and the Classic theme to the Xbox One, and add the ability to purchase themes in the Store. submitted by /u/RealPortalastical64 [link]...
  8. Bring Back Avatar Premium Themes - I wish that Xbox would give Avatars more attention and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bring Back Avatar Premium Themes - I wish that Xbox would give Avatars more attention and...: I really miss how much Avatar Support we had on Xbox 360. I really miss Avatar Premium Themes. The new Avatars look great, but I think that not enough attention is given to this feature. [img]...
  9. Backwards capability and how slow it is for it to bring more games out on the xbox store

in XBoX Accessibility
    Backwards capability and how slow it is for it to bring more games out on the xbox store: so how come with the backwards capability is so slow on bringing out more and more game that we miss playing back on the xbox 360 so we can play them again on the xbox one whats even happening to...
  10. good day I would like to bring forth the PREVIEW XBOX ONE DASHBOARD. Make more than 4 days I ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    good day I would like to bring forth the PREVIEW XBOX ONE DASHBOARD. Make more than 4 days I ...: I want to leave the beta preview dash. I've used the app and still can not separate me from the program. Please, do not want to be part of the preview dash. thanks...