Bring back true crime new york city on xbox store

Discus and support Bring back true crime new york city on xbox store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bring back true crime new york city on xbox store 96eaad77-1696-4f1c-a989-5d38f32f279c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kyle Fraser, Jun 22, 2023.

1. Kyle Fraser
    Kyle Fraser Guest

:)

Kyle Fraser, Jun 22, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey Kyle!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, an Independent Advisor. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

You can try to purchase the game through the Xbox 360 marketplace using an Xbox 360 console.

https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/True...

However, if you are referring to re-adding the game back to the Backwards compatible list on Xbox One,

XBF Diego M Microsoft Agent posted a solution to a user who had a similar issue:

"As of right now there is no indication of when they will re-open a specific idea drive for backwards compatible games.

This however does not mean you guys are no longer able to talk about your ideas as you can continue to post discussions here of games you would like to see."

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

I would highly recommend you send your idea to the Xbox Insiders hub and rest assured that Microsoft greatly appreciates any feedback and request from their customers.

You can send and post the idea here at this link:

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas/

You can also check this link for more information regarding the Xbox insider hub:

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/03/29/engage-u...

Thank you for your time. I hope you have a great day!

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. joseph1291988 Win User

True Crime New York City

Please add true crime new york city to xbox one
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

True Crime New York City

Hey Guys!

https://xboxideas.uservoice.com is no longer accepting idea drives for backwards compatible games at this time. Please do not go there to make
    posts as they may be removed.

As of right now there is no indication of when they will re-open a specific idea drive for backwards compatible games.

This however does not mean you guys are no longer able to talk about your ideas as you can continue to post discussions here of games you would like to see.

Anytime an idea drive is set up again on Xbox Ideas or if an official megathread is created for this purpose we will definitely let everyone know!

Thank you guys for being valued Xbox Members! Have a wonderful day!
  5. coco meat train Win User

True Crime New York City

6. banky71 Win User

True Crime New York City

I say the more games they add the better.
Thema:

1. Bring back true crime new york city on xbox store - Similar Threads - Bring true crime

2. Bring Hitman back to Xbox Gamepass

in XboX Insiders
    Bring Hitman back to Xbox Gamepass: You guy's should bring hitman WOS back to game pass, it is a shame you took it off. I had so much fun with it. PLEASE ADD IT BACK!!! submitted by /u/EpicPotato99 [link] [comments]
  3. Bring back the SNAP feature! New hardware is capable of handling it!

in XboX Insiders
    Bring back the SNAP feature! New hardware is capable of handling it!: I miss the days when you could Zoom your friend while using your gaming together. Being able to snap youtube on the side while you game was ahead of its time back in 2014. The new hardware would...
  4. How do I bring my latency from 80 to under 60

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I bring my latency from 80 to under 60: I have an eternity cord and have looked up many ways but don't quite understand what to do. 1a02f59e-7f51-4ca9-9e11-6c8cf5f77939
  5. Are you going to bring back the achieve more, earn more quest? Where we can earn any...

in XBoX on Windows
    Are you going to bring back the achieve more, earn more quest? Where we can earn any...: I want to know if the achieve more, earn more quest will come back so i can earn achievements from non-game pass games like Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham, Assassins Creed Unity, etc.? I want to...
  6. BRING MORE CUSTOMIZATION LIKE COLOR THEMES ON YOUR XBOX DASHBOARD. (This is an update...

in XboX Insiders
    BRING MORE CUSTOMIZATION LIKE COLOR THEMES ON YOUR XBOX DASHBOARD. (This is an update...: It would be fun to have a galaxy theme or picture theme on the Xbox dashboard. Some people get an Xbox to just message, since they really don't use the phone for messages sometimes. My idea is...
  7. bring back console companion or clubs feature in the new Xbox app :(

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    bring back console companion or clubs feature in the new Xbox app :(: why was Xbox console companion taken away it was far more useful than the now useless Xbox app it did all the same things plus so much more so please bring back the console companion or at least...
  8. Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...: Please bring cloud gaming to Hargeisa, Somalia ff87d539-ed97-4ad7-be6d-273e35939cb2
  9. Thx for bringing back "friends in games"

in XboX Insiders
    Thx for bringing back "friends in games": This was one of the best features, to see quickly who is playing the same game. Now it's back. Thx Microsoft submitted by /u/masterchief339 [link] [comments]
  10. Bring back Old XboX 360 Games...

in XboX Insiders
    Bring back Old XboX 360 Games...: I would like to see more games from XboX 360 go onto the new gen not to make a Christmas list but it would nice see games like Forza Motorsport 4 and Nascar Inside Lane to make a return....