Bring back the shadowrun servers

Discus and support Bring back the shadowrun servers in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My name is (mod removed-personal information) and I would like to personally request to bring back the shadowrun servers on the pc. Me and a whole... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by RodneyBeckner, Sep 25, 2018.

1. Bring back the shadowrun servers

My name is (mod removed-personal information) and I would like to personally request to bring back the shadowrun servers on the pc. Me and a whole community of gamers still appreciate the complex and well thought out game that is shadowrun.
    We need it back, the servers no longer work on windows pc, and the only way to start a match on xbox is if it is a private session. Please we need shadowrun back.

:)

RodneyBeckner, Sep 25, 2018
  2. BRING IT BACK! BRING IT BACK! BRING IT BACK!

Its already ultra hard to find the disk version and even harder to find a working copy. and not being able to download anything and add ons, it killing me.

simply.

BRING IT BACK!

BRING IT BACK!!

BRING IT BACK!!

PatentNeptune2, Sep 25, 2018
  3. "The Homefront server is not avaliable at this time. Please try again later."

Homefront is down this sucks it's a amazing game. Bring servers back

BlazingDemonx, Sep 25, 2018
  4. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest

Hey Rodney!

The best course of action would be to get in touch with the developers (Catalyst Game Labs) since they are the ones in charge of their servers.

XBF Nestor S, Sep 25, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: