Bring back the mini menu for games clubs

Discus and support Bring back the mini menu for games clubs in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Also add the ability to view invites gamertags to take me directly without having to accept or type it explicitly those u can't, also a translator for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DeathBlade23456, Nov 7, 2021.

1. Bring back the mini menu for games clubs

Also add the ability to view invites gamertags to take me directly without having to accept or type it explicitly those u can't, also a translator for those rare occasions in messages

:)

DeathBlade23456, Nov 7, 2021
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

It will be best if you direct these requests to feedback.xbox.com and seek up votes as well.

Hope this helps
  3. Majikthise Win User

Dont believe hipe ???? is it any better than the 360 or is it just me??

Bring back the "mini dash"!
  4. gds1972 Win User

Cannot connect to Xbox Live within Fallout 3

Hi ETALIEN2

Have you tried pressing the view & menu buttons on the controllwr when the game is running full screen as this brings up the 360 mini guide? As there is a 360 login screen also located there.
  5. Majikthise Win User

What's is your ONE issue with your ONE console that you wish could Microsoft fix / improve ?

Bring back the mini dash! Everything is buried far too deep in the apps!
  6. gds1972 Win User

Xbox 360 friends on Xbox One

Hi

Please try running an Xbox360 game on your Xbox One once the game has started try pressing the View & Menu buttons together to bring up the Xbox360 mini guide and then try using the friends tab located there.
Thema:

1. Bring back the mini menu for games clubs - Similar Threads - Bring mini menu

2. Bring Hitman back to Xbox Gamepass

in XboX Insiders
    Bring Hitman back to Xbox Gamepass: You guy's should bring hitman WOS back to game pass, it is a shame you took it off. I had so much fun with it. PLEASE ADD IT BACK!!! submitted by /u/EpicPotato99 [link] [comments]
  3. Bring back the SNAP feature! New hardware is capable of handling it!

in XboX Insiders
    Bring back the SNAP feature! New hardware is capable of handling it!: I miss the days when you could Zoom your friend while using your gaming together. Being able to snap youtube on the side while you game was ahead of its time back in 2014. The new hardware would...
  4. How do I bring my latency from 80 to under 60

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I bring my latency from 80 to under 60: I have an eternity cord and have looked up many ways but don't quite understand what to do. 1a02f59e-7f51-4ca9-9e11-6c8cf5f77939
  5. Are you going to bring back the achieve more, earn more quest? Where we can earn any...

in XBoX on Windows
    Are you going to bring back the achieve more, earn more quest? Where we can earn any...: I want to know if the achieve more, earn more quest will come back so i can earn achievements from non-game pass games like Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham, Assassins Creed Unity, etc.? I want to...
  6. BRING MORE CUSTOMIZATION LIKE COLOR THEMES ON YOUR XBOX DASHBOARD. (This is an update...

in XboX Insiders
    BRING MORE CUSTOMIZATION LIKE COLOR THEMES ON YOUR XBOX DASHBOARD. (This is an update...: It would be fun to have a galaxy theme or picture theme on the Xbox dashboard. Some people get an Xbox to just message, since they really don't use the phone for messages sometimes. My idea is...
  7. bring back console companion or clubs feature in the new Xbox app :(

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    bring back console companion or clubs feature in the new Xbox app :(: why was Xbox console companion taken away it was far more useful than the now useless Xbox app it did all the same things plus so much more so please bring back the console companion or at least...
  8. Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...: Please bring cloud gaming to Hargeisa, Somalia ff87d539-ed97-4ad7-be6d-273e35939cb2
  9. Thx for bringing back "friends in games"

in XboX Insiders
    Thx for bringing back "friends in games": This was one of the best features, to see quickly who is playing the same game. Now it's back. Thx Microsoft submitted by /u/masterchief339 [link] [comments]
  10. Microsoft bring mini ninjas to Xbox one pls

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft bring mini ninjas to Xbox one pls: make Microsoft see this so we can bring mini ninjas to Xbox one submitted by /u/InternetOk3545 [link] [comments]