Bring Back Avatar Premium Themes - I wish that Xbox would give Avatars more attention and...

Discus and support Bring Back Avatar Premium Themes - I wish that Xbox would give Avatars more attention and... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I really miss how much Avatar Support we had on Xbox 360. I really miss Avatar Premium Themes. The new Avatars look great, but I think that not enough... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Albert X, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Albert X
    Albert X Guest

Bring Back Avatar Premium Themes - I wish that Xbox would give Avatars more attention and...

I really miss how much Avatar Support we had on Xbox 360. I really miss Avatar Premium Themes. The new Avatars look great, but I think that not enough attention is given to this feature.

Bring Back Avatar Premium Themes - I wish that Xbox would give Avatars more attention and... [​IMG]

:)

Albert X, Apr 18, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Bring Back Avatar Premium Themes - I wish that Xbox would give Avatars more attention and support!

I don't think the Xbox One needs themes, as you can just download any background picture you want, and put that on. Although I would like to see my Avatar somewhere on the Home page.
  3. Starseid Win User

Bring Back Avatar Premium Themes - I wish that Xbox would give Avatars more attention and support!

4. StateMan89 Win User

I agree that they need more attention. The new ones look great but aren't well used. They could put them to use in many ways to show them off better
  5. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Completely off topic but somewhat on topic, I miss the XBLA games where you could play as your avatar like Doritos Crash Course of the Kefling games. If you go post over on the idea page, maybe mention bring some of those back too.
  6. CamicaziBoss Win User

I miss all my props and other items I got for achievements (like the Gears of War beanie, Castle Crashers cardinal, and Minecraft creeper hat). Also, I used to love scrolling through all my friends' avatars side by side and I miss that too.
Thema:

1. Bring Back Avatar Premium Themes - I wish that Xbox would give Avatars more attention and... - Similar Threads - Bring Avatar Premium

2. Bring Hitman back to Xbox Gamepass

in XboX Insiders
    Bring Hitman back to Xbox Gamepass: You guy's should bring hitman WOS back to game pass, it is a shame you took it off. I had so much fun with it. PLEASE ADD IT BACK!!! submitted by /u/EpicPotato99 [link] [comments]
  3. Bring back the SNAP feature! New hardware is capable of handling it!

in XboX Insiders
    Bring back the SNAP feature! New hardware is capable of handling it!: I miss the days when you could Zoom your friend while using your gaming together. Being able to snap youtube on the side while you game was ahead of its time back in 2014. The new hardware would...
  4. How do I bring my latency from 80 to under 60

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I bring my latency from 80 to under 60: I have an eternity cord and have looked up many ways but don't quite understand what to do. 1a02f59e-7f51-4ca9-9e11-6c8cf5f77939
  5. Are you going to bring back the achieve more, earn more quest? Where we can earn any...

in XBoX on Windows
    Are you going to bring back the achieve more, earn more quest? Where we can earn any...: I want to know if the achieve more, earn more quest will come back so i can earn achievements from non-game pass games like Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham, Assassins Creed Unity, etc.? I want to...
  6. BRING MORE CUSTOMIZATION LIKE COLOR THEMES ON YOUR XBOX DASHBOARD. (This is an update...

in XboX Insiders
    BRING MORE CUSTOMIZATION LIKE COLOR THEMES ON YOUR XBOX DASHBOARD. (This is an update...: It would be fun to have a galaxy theme or picture theme on the Xbox dashboard. Some people get an Xbox to just message, since they really don't use the phone for messages sometimes. My idea is...
  7. bring back console companion or clubs feature in the new Xbox app :(

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    bring back console companion or clubs feature in the new Xbox app :(: why was Xbox console companion taken away it was far more useful than the now useless Xbox app it did all the same things plus so much more so please bring back the console companion or at least...
  8. Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...: Please bring cloud gaming to Hargeisa, Somalia ff87d539-ed97-4ad7-be6d-273e35939cb2
  9. Thx for bringing back "friends in games"

in XboX Insiders
    Thx for bringing back "friends in games": This was one of the best features, to see quickly who is playing the same game. Now it's back. Thx Microsoft submitted by /u/masterchief339 [link] [comments]
  10. Could they bring back avatar famestar.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Could they bring back avatar famestar.: Who else remembers the avatar famestar from the 360 days. They kinda discontinued it but I think they should bring it back somehow. They should bring back avatars and stuff like that, I wish...